Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
thanks Volta

so monthly update, just like most patreon games then.

can you use previous saved games in new versions? or is it like summetime saga, where you can't?

I still got lots more to do in game am sure, don't know everything that can be done. Still got some power levels to unlock and then play with. Have done all tasks, everything green, but not sure how much there left to do.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
thanks Volta

can you use previous saved games in new versions? or is it like summetime saga, where you can't?

I still got lots more to do in game am sure, don't know everything that can be done. Still got some power levels to unlock and then play with. Have done all tasks, everything green, but not sure how much there left to do.
I play since 0.17 and never had to start over

look at photo at the girls profile at phone, you have a lot of scenes to go through with everyone of them, it gives you an idea of what you are missing

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
with the mindcraft, do you have to do it once only? just click once and leave it till it does its thing

or

do you have to keep doing the mindcraft multiple times, before you get success?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everybody! Here's what's going on on my side of the interwebs. I just released a test version for 0.21.00 last night. And barring any major catastrophic bugs, I plan on releasing 0.21.00 to all $5+ Patrons on Thursday. For this week. I jump back to Nikki and begin working on her content again. Nikki is tricky in that a lot of her scenes much like Stephanie require me to render them twice. Once with Billy, and once with Female Billy. But luckily I'm already a bit ahead with renders for Nikki :)

List of stuff left to do on Nikki and with which version of Billy:

Sex interaction - M/F

Coercion Scenes - M

Corrupted Scenes - M/F

Nympho Scenes - M/F

Obsessive - M

Fetish - M/F

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
with the mindcraft, do you have to do it once only? just click once and leave it till it does its thing

or

do you have to keep doing the mindcraft multiple times, before you get success?
you need to keep their willpower low for some days, and it will kick in permanently until you change it again

you can check at the phone in their profiles if it has kicked in, there will be an icon

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
you need to keep their willpower low for some days, and it will kick in permanently until you change it again

you can check at the phone in their profiles if it has kicked in, there will be an icon
thanks, just about to go to wiki page and see if there anything about female thief and female you fight at school. got to be a way to make them crazed and then......ya know lol

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I play since 0.17 and never had to start over
Really? Lucky you. Every new version I keep getting traceback errors when using my old saves. So I have to start over. But oh well. I cheat anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. :p

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Really? Lucky you. Every new version I keep getting traceback errors when using my old saves. So I have to start over. But oh well. I cheat anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. :p
I get them too, but if I start my old save on the middle of an event I can load it ;)

if I try to load a save that is at the normal navigation screen I get those errors as well

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I get them too, but if I start my old save on the middle of an event I can load it ;)

if I try to load a save that is at the normal navigation screen I get those errors as well
Ah. Guess I'll try that next time. Thanks.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I always have at least a save in the kitchen at home and one in the school hallway. So far, the kitchen has never given me issues, the school hallway every once in a while. I still start anew every once in a while so I can get triggers when they are supposed to happen rather than all bunched up.

That is, when I actually have time to play...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I always have at least a save in the kitchen at home and one in the school hallway. So far, the kitchen has never given me issues, the school hallway every once in a while. I still start anew every once in a while so I can get triggers when they are supposed to happen rather than all bunched up.

That is, when I actually have time to play...
I usually start in the kitchen and have almost always run into errors whenever I tried to trigger a scene. Guess I'm just unlucky. What else is new? XD

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
thanks Volta

In general old saves work, very rarely they cause bugs, this has only happened for me once when combat was put in and i managed to get it to work when using a modded version so you should be fine, just don't go loading a new save in an old version, i did that and ren'py shat itself.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
If any of you are interested i can upload the test version with the passwords for 11/1/2018 and 12/1/2018 and if i don't forget it i will post the new passwords daily till the new release next week.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
If any of you are interested i can upload the test version with the passwords for 11/1/2018 and 12/1/2018 and if i don't forget it i will post the new passwords daily till the new release next week.
Next week? Wasn't 0.21.00 supposed to come out Thursday, i.e. today?

Ailoth

Apr 30, 2017
Absolutely, please upload the test version!

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes