T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Windows* (98MB)

I tested this on a fresh install of v0.20.01, and was able to go to Globex, purchase Polymorph, and select the upgrade without issue. But I otherwise make no claims on how well this patch will work, and it will almost certainly destroy any mods you have.

(*This only patches game folder changes, so I don't know if that will work on other platforms or not.)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
seems like more than half the scenes are for freddy with mom and derek with sandra :FeelsBadMan:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Careful with buying the first two levels of Polymorph in one day. There's code to select more than one level, but it isn't used for L2.

What is the variable to add specific influence to factions like The Initiative or Logistics Division?
{name}.influence

So globex.influence, and so on.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
nothing wrong with that, sinc the MC, gives no fuck about it

dont like that part of the updat dont do it :D
I know, I never complained about the rest of the content with NTR and whatever, just that, to me, it'll be a month with low content, since I won't play that. In my save freddy don't fuck anyone and derek joined the club without sandra help

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Oh so this game introduced NTR and not only that, major part of the update if not all is about that, well fuck this game then.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It already had it along time ago if you made the girls super horny to where they turned into a nympho with the lust skill but there was a mod that removed that crap so you never saw it then they added the wild oats skill that you could use to block that but the new stuff isn't affected by it hopefully Charolastra will update their NTR removal mod to remove the new stuff.

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Anybody know how to solve the second mission on the school task force (finding out which student stole the exam text)? I have no clue what to do...

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Oh so this game introduced NTR and not only that, major part of the update if not all is about that, well fuck this game then.

there is NO NTR ion this game lol here we go down this road lol ....you make them do what you want them to do ...they're not cheating on you ...

Reactions: Username7

Senator

May 26, 2017
seems like more than half the scenes are for freddy with mom and derek with sandra :FeelsBadMan:
I agree. It the trend continues I'll drop my Patreon. I used to be a 20$ sub, and dropped to 5$ a few months ago. Seems a lot of games add an NTR element. Maybe it is indicative of a desire among a certain group, who knows. Isn't for most people posting on forums like these though.

Senator

May 26, 2017
to avoid NTR ... lol lol lol focus on Tamara and ignore the guys :D problem solved :D
Not really the point though, is it?

While I appreciate that the entire NTR/cucking/Polyamorous portion of this title can be avoided, I don't like it being there at all.

Fortunately, Patreon isn't like shopping at a store like Wal-Mart where you still have to go despite agreeing or disagreeing with their stance on issues. I'll just vote with my wallet and let Baal do Baal.

It's great that it doesn't bother you. You are not representative of what might bother others. The trend towards scenes involving the LI's of the MC being involved with others irritates me, and as you can see, other's as well.

And we are justified in feeling that way.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes