3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Not really the point though, is it?

While I appreciate that the entire NTR/cucking/Polyamorous portion of this title can be avoided, I don't like it being there at all.

Fortunately, Patreon isn't like shopping at a store like Wal-Mart where you still have to go despite agreeing or disagreeing with their stance on issues. I'll just vote with my wallet and let Baal do Baal.

It's great that it doesn't bother you. You are not representative of what might bother others. The trend towards scenes involving the LI's of the MC being involved with others irritates me, and as you can see, other's as well.

And we are justified in feeling that way.
You just answered your own question, obviously this game isn't for you. You either enjoy it or you don't. Like those games with massive tits and arse, do nothing for me at all, so I avoid them, rather than complain about them having massive T&A, because no one that likes that game will care that I don't like massive T&A. Like saying, I don't mind baked beans, except for the beans, so I'm not paying for more baked beans unless the beans are removed.

Reactions: gogeta864

Senator

May 26, 2017
You just answered your own question, obviously this game isn't for you. You either enjoy it or you don't. Like those games with massive tits and arse, do nothing for me at all, so I avoid them, rather than complain about them having massive T&A, because no one that likes that game will care that I don't like massive T&A. Like saying, I don't mind baked beans, except for the beans, so I'm not paying for more baked beans unless the beans are removed.
This analogy doesn't really work. When this game started on Ren'py there wasn't any NTR. Ergo there wasn't anything to avoid. So the people that like/liked this game are supposed to what... Never give feedback? That's a ridiculous thought. I voted in the Patreon polls, left comments on the discord, have posted on various forums, and have begun to vote with my wallet.

What exactly was the incorrect step in that process?

If this game had started with NTR you would be right. But it didn't. If I hadn't already enjoyed several hours of this game, and become invested, then I would simply walk. Obviously that isn't the case for myself, and as evidenced in the aforementioned places, nor is it for others.

I understand other people enjoy it. That's to be expected. Not everyone like Coca-Cola afterall. And sometimes even if you do like Coke, you want to mix it up.

While the NTR is avoidable I'm still onboard, albeit with criticism and less enthusiasm. If the game ever trends towards Big Brother territory, then I'm out.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
what the heck does NTR mean?

regarding new update, I presume there be another release with bug fixes found in test version? any idea when that be.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This analogy doesn't really work. When this game started on Ren'py there wasn't any NTR. Ergo there wasn't anything to avoid. So the people that like/liked this game are supposed to what... Never give feedback? That's a ridiculous thought. I voted in the Patreon polls, left comments on the discord, have posted on various forums, and have begun to vote with my wallet.

What exactly was the incorrect step in that process?

If this game had started with NTR you would be right. But it didn't. If I hadn't already enjoyed several hours of this game, and become invested, then I would simply walk. Obviously that isn't the case for myself, and as evidenced in the aforementioned places, nor is it for others.

I understand other people enjoy it. That's to be expected. Not everyone like Coca-Cola afterall. And sometimes even if you do like Coke, you want to mix it up.

While the NTR is avoidable I'm still onboard, albeit with criticism and less enthusiasm. If the game ever trends towards Big Brother territory, then I'm out.
You feel threatened by something that is completely avoidable if you choose to avoid it, yet you still want it removed for everyone else, because you know it's there. It's as bad as this anti-gay crowd IRL. They are so threatened by gay people, they want it made illegal, just because they know it's there. Personally, I'm not one for NTR either, and I wouldn't want someone else shagging my wife IRL, but 1: the characters aren't real. 2: it's avoidable. 3: even if I had to suffer it, it wouldn't bother me in the first place, because of point 1. I certainly wouldn't be one of those pussies that ruined the main protagonist by crying about Eric in BB, because he was an essential part of the story and drive for Max's character and the whole plot, also he was there from the start. Yes we hated him, but that was the whole damn point. Now the game story isn't as interesting, it's just sex.

Senator

May 26, 2017
what the heck does NTR mean?

regarding new update, I presume there be another release with bug fixes found in test version? any idea when that be.
Netorare, a Japanese slang term (寝取られ, lit. " taken away by sleeping with"), often abbreviated NTR. That being said, like other words on the internet the meaning has changed to encompass other acts like cuckoldry and even polyamory. We can probably all thank reddit and the chans for that.

Senator

May 26, 2017
You feel threatened by something that is completely avoidable if you choose to avoid it, yet you still want it removed for everyone else, because you know it's there. It's as bad as this anti-gay crowd IRL. They are so threatened by gay people, they want it made illegal, just because they know it's there. Personally, I'm not one for NTR either, and I wouldn't want someone else shagging my wife IRL, but 1: the characters aren't real. 2: it's avoidable. 3: even if I had to suffer it, it wouldn't bother me in the first place, because of point 1. I certainly wouldn't be one of those pussies that ruined the main protagonist by crying about Eric in BB, because he was an essential part of the story and drive for Max's character and the whole plot, also he was there from the start. Yes we hated him, but that was the whole damn point. Now the game story isn't as interesting, it's just sex.
Cool man, you do you. In the meantime, I'll do me. I don't want to see any NTR content in a game. If that triggers you such that you need to toss slandering insinuations at others, kudos. Not sure how you associate a person not liking NTR content in a game with people hating gays, but whatever. x'D

It's not about removing anything. Maybe you need to re-read or stop attempting to put words in another's mouth. It's about not liking what was added.

As stated above, if the game had started with NTR content it would be one thing. If I wasn't supporting the game, it would be one thing. If the dev didn't invite feedback it would be one thing. Thankfully, it's not.

Reactions: cib64 and Gogotaro

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
nothing is funnier then someone screaming NTR when it's not NTR ... BILLY is making Sandra do this ...Billy is making MOM do extra stuff ... it's NOT NTR .....

Reactions: Username7

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Netorare, a Japanese slang term (寝取られ, lit. " taken away by sleeping with"), often abbreviated NTR. That being said, like other words on the internet the meaning has changed to encompass other acts like cuckoldry and even polyamory. We can probably all thank reddit and the chans for that.
thanks, I can guarantee that am totally going to forget this, and wonder what the heck it means in the future again lol

Reactions: T.Geiger

Senator

May 26, 2017
nothing is funnier then someone screaming NTR when it's not NTR ... BILLY is making Sandra do this ...Billy is making MOM do extra stuff ... it's NOT NTR .....
Yes, and at the same time, a rather loud no. Like the etymology of others words, meaning change. In the group of folks that play games like these NTR had grown to be rather encompassing of others. Like it, fight it, or ignore it but I doubt it will change.

I see people trying to take the stand you are a lot on reddit and the chans and it doesn't change anything. I agree with you though. It would be nice if diction actually meant something.

Reactions: Gogotaro

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Holy crap, Baal is back!

As for the content, I suppose the game should indeed cater to multiple tastes/fetishes. Myself, I am of the "with great power comes great responsibility" mindset, so I would do everything I can to keep my girls from becoming a bunch of... well, you know.

Or maybe I just don't like sharing...

Oh well, back to updating that mod.

PS I would just give lots of respect to Baal, digging around in the code brings me to the realization there's a ludicrous amount of branches to make this game work the way it does. I honestly don't think it can be done, so prove me wrong will ya?

And add invisibility! Less rendering, more fun! ;)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Cool man, you do you. In the meantime, I'll do me. I don't want to see any NTR content in a game. If that triggers you such that you need to toss slandering insinuations at others, kudos. Not sure how you associate a person not liking NTR content in a game with people hating gays, but whatever. x'D

It's not about removing anything. Maybe you need to re-read or stop attempting to put words in another's mouth. It's about not liking what was added.

As stated above, if the game had started with NTR content it would be one thing. If I wasn't supporting the game, it would be one thing. If the dev didn't invite feedback it would be one thing. Thankfully, it's not.
It's not about hating anyone, it's about being intolerant of other's opinions, and desires, and thinking your way is the best way for everyone. If you try to change a game, you are going to change it for everyone, just to suit yourself. Your hangups shoudln't be making everyone miss out. Which is pretty much how the dev replied to you in saying "I neither exclude nor cater to any specific preference", which translates to, the game isn't just about your preference, but you fail to see your own bigotry.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Happens while trying to figure out what Derek's problem is while trying to get him to join the club. There's an opportunity to catch him watching the girls in the swimming pool. (Haven't done this myself, but looking at the game code it looks like you have to go to swim class in the morning.) Sandra complains about it, and she can be asked to take the guy on a date.
I did that already, but I still get the same invite scene. Do I have to wait a while for them to start dating? Or maybe it's because I mind controlled her to give him a blowjob. Am I only supposed to convince her to go of her own free will?

Reactions: badblonde

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played the newest update I remember playing and was following Tamara and then it said something about using the mother to do something with Freddy the faggot and I was like hell no that fucking pencil necked fucker will never touch her so I selected the other option but now they are following that other turd. Going to go back 5+ pages in the save folder till I find where I first met Freddy the faggot and then never talk to either one of pussy ass faggots.

The MC should be able to use mind control shit on Derek and Freddy the faggot and make them interested only in each other then they can go play hide the salami with each other and leave everyone else alone.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Or maybe it's because I mind controlled her to give him a blowjob. Am I only supposed to convince her to go of her own free will?
Doesn't look like MC dates work. That leaves the relationship status in "Doesn't Remember" (literally).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Doesn't look like MC dates work. That leaves the relationship status in "Doesn't Remember" (literally).
Well, lucky for me I made a save during the choice. So I can try just convincing her to go.

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
^^This
I hate NTR, this game definitely has no NTR. This game has to be played with the point of view of someone dominant (the asshole kind) making his toys/pets do all sort of nasty stuff for his own pleasure.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes