irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Hey everybody! Here's what's going on on my side of the interwebs. I just released a test version for 0.21.00 last night. And barring any major catastrophic bugs, I plan on releasing 0.21.00 to all $5+ Patrons on Thursday. For this week. I jump back to Nikki and begin working on her content again. Nikki is tricky in that a lot of her scenes much like Stephanie require me to render them twice. Once with Billy, and once with Female Billy. But luckily I'm already a bit ahead with renders for Nikki :)

List of stuff left to do on Nikki and with which version of Billy:

Sex interaction - M/F

Coercion Scenes - M

Corrupted Scenes - M/F

Nympho Scenes - M/F

Obsessive - M

Fetish - M/F
This said Thursday (I know, I know, plan) and since there hasn't been any mention of possible delays, I kinda thought it's still on. You're obviously "closer to source", so to speak, so I'm sure you know better. Would've loved it to be today but oh well, it is what it is.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
female billy? I don't like the sound off that

In general old saves work, very rarely they cause bugs, this has only happened for me once when combat was put in and i managed to get it to work when using a modded version so you should be fine, just don't go loading a new save in an old version, i did that and ren'py shat itself.
I really hope old saves work fine, but from what I seen in replies, seems like it be fine.

I most likely keep old version and new version separate, just encase I do have any problems.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
is there a max level for reflexes, leadership stats etc?

currently getting them all to 5, some at 6.

Think I saw 7 being mentioned?

presume game tells you when maxed, like the physical training, espionage training and mental training pretty much does by buttons disappearing (still to finish mental)

increasing corruption on woman makes me laugh , just randomly walk into randomness in bathrooms , very funny.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
From what I can see, the game logic gets messed up when you go over 10. I used to use the console to max my XP in the skills every night. At some point, there's no next level (and no point in going to class except targeting specific girls).

And yes, do upload the new version. It's late here though, so the mod probably won't be updated for a whole day, I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. Although I just might give in for Nikki.

Reactions: ponyguy

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
In general old saves work, very rarely they cause bugs, this has only happened for me once when combat was put in and i managed to get it to work when using a modded version so you should be fine, just don't go loading a new save in an old version, i did that and ren'py shat itself.
The old saves work in newer versions because there is an upgrade procedure that adds missing variables. Something most Renpy games don't take care of (Real tired of starting over Summertime saga).

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
female billy? I don't like the sound off that
It might be a reference to cross-dressing Billy in Stephanie's fetish scene. Or it might be a reference to the shapeshifting power.

is there a max level for reflexes, leadership stats etc?
The natural max is 5. Powers provide bonuses though, for a higher effective score. My total concentration is 8.

You've trained them as high as they'll go from classes if the XP to next level is 320.

Senator

May 26, 2017
21.0 Out

Mega Links:
Changelog 0.21.00
What's New?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can also confirm that SLDR's mod (that is updated by DarkPhilosopher) is currently working for me.

Have fun!

EDIT: So the mod seemingly removes the option to pickup Poly. Might wait till Dark can update it.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes