ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think you need to reprogram their personality, so mom doesn't like shopping and is a health nut, them you reprogram her to gold digger and she'll like shopping
So there's no way to reprogram them to get everything? Every time I want a specific hangout I need to reprogram them for that?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So there's no way to reprogram them to get everything? Every time I want a specific hangout I need to reprogram them for that?
not really everytime, every girl like at least two of the three activities, she only refuse one for each personality in my experience

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
program here to be Alpha and the Gym icon do it for mom to :p
I already have her as a Personal Assistant. But I just made her an Alpha and now she seems to go along with everything. Which I didn't think would happen judging by the description of Alpha. But oh well. I ain't complaining. Thanks. :biggrin:

Never mind. She's not into shopping now. Bummer. :(

fringoz

Dec 30, 2017
Can I actually be a good superhero,having high alignment and stuf,who does "bad things" only to certain people ? Or do I have to go full nuts,to unlock such scenes ?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Can I actually be a good superhero, having high alignment and stuff, who does "bad things" only to certain people? Or do I have to go full nuts,to unlock such scenes ?

right now its only bad things lol ...but the good stuff is coming from good people

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
You know, I have considered creating a "There is no Dark Side" mod that bypasses alignment checks. What can I say, I like doing mom and Sophie while they're sleeping it off. Serves them right for getting drunk and setting a bad example. Easy enough to do, just depends on the sheer amount of alignment checks there are...

Reactions: ponyguy and gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
do it please, much better than needing to have a save with high alignment and another with low

just try to make it clear which scenes we are bypassing with some kind of signal or text so we don't mix what it's actually possible and what's not with current alignment the player have

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Now that's dedication, you could just change it using the console or by clicking on it with the SLDR-mod. That's what I do. Of course, you'd need to know when the alignment checks happen.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I've used the first "insanity" power on sister and Sandra, yet only Sandra has a seriously unstable personality (i.e. something other than nympho and obsessive). Is she prone to it naturally, or did I break her?

Robin5

Oct 31, 2017
So does anyone have a link to a walkthrough for this game? Because I can't seem to find one, and I don't want to have to look through 200+ pages just to find out how to get through the very beginning of the game.

Mako

Jun 8, 2017
So does anyone have a link to a walkthrough for this game? Because I can't seem to find one, and I don't want to have to look through 200+ pages just to find out how to get through the very beginning of the game.
There is no walkthrough, but the very first post has a wikia link. The wiki has a lot of information about the mechanics and a section of guides including a quick start guide.

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
Baal used to have a pretty general road map of what the schedule for the game was, but I think it got abandoned when things kept getting both bumped up and delayed. It seems like he'll finish up the school this year(!), but any word or votes on what would be next?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I was wondering if the game is still being developed and how often there a new release.

I see a 0.20.90 test build released yesterday for $20 patrons, so that answers if game still being developed.

doesn't seem to be much FREE information released on patron page about game development.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I was wondering if the game is still being developed and how often there a new release.

I see a 0.20.90 test build released yesterday for $20 patrons, so that answers if game still being developed.

doesn't seem to be much FREE information released on patron page about game development.
If you haven't try looking at the hypnopics collective and the wiki as well as the patreon, Baal (the dev) isn't the best marketer in the world and information isn't consolidated that well.

As to the update schedule normally we see a new version every first week of the month depending on what he's been doing, the Jan update is late presumably due to christmas and stuff.

Baal used to have a pretty general road map of what the schedule for the game was, but I think it got abandoned when things kept getting both bumped up and delayed. It seems like he'll finish up the school this year(!), but any word or votes on what would be next?
i expect the school will be done this year in terms of the girls and jobs but i don;t know about the story and the club.

I expect that Baal may focus on either powers or story when not doing the school, powers seems most likely because of they each girl at school tends to have an associated power and to get proper functionality out of the girls at school he's most likely need the relevant power done as well.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes