Senator

May 26, 2017
It's not about hating anyone, it's about being intolerant of other's opinions, and desires, and thinking your way is the best way for everyone. If you try to change a game, you are going to change it for everyone, just to suit yourself. Your hangups shoudln't be making everyone miss out. Which is pretty much how the dev replied to you in saying "I neither exclude nor cater to any specific preference", which translates to, the game isn't just about your preference, but you fail to see your own bigotry.
Wow... Hypocrite that projects much?

Maybe you need to actually read what people wrote and not just pretend. No where have I said that NTR is something bad. I have only ever said that it isn't for me, and I don't enjoy playing games that feature it. Unlike you, I don't care what other people's proclivities include. In fact, I stated the exact opposite above:

I understand other people enjoy it. That's to be expected. Not everyone like Coca-Cola afterall. And sometimes even if you do like Coke, you want to mix it up.

While the NTR is avoidable I'm still onboard, albeit with criticism and less enthusiasm. If the game ever trends towards Big Brother territory, then I'm out.
The only person in the conversation telling others what is acceptable to like or not like is you.

Reactions: Gogotaro

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
mods don't care about this thread? new version links was shared yesterday and no uptated

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
You're right, nobody cares about this game. That's why we have 218 pages. :biggrin:

I'm sure someone will get around to it. In the meantime, you could help by posting them again so people that only look at the last thread can find them:
@Senator 's
and @Ric 's
My thanks to both of them, and of course @jodike for his efforts as well, it helped me get a head start at least.

Senator

May 26, 2017
I know, I was intentionally exaggerating for effect.

Just letting everybody know the mod's been updated. Just existing functionality for now, I will add the new power and some other stuff later this weekend.
Thanks for all the hard work! I like this game, but repeated grinds get tedious. :cool:

Reactions: ponyguy
Oct 11, 2017
Time spent rendering other guys fucking the girls is time not spent rendering our hideous gremlin fucking the girls.

I haven't played the newest update I remember playing and was following Tamara and then it said something about using the mother to do something with Freddy the faggot and I was like hell no that fucking pencil necked fucker will never touch her so I selected the other option but now they are following that other turd. Going to go back 5+ pages in the save folder till I find where I first met Freddy the faggot and then never talk to either one of pussy ass faggots.

The MC should be able to use mind control shit on Derek and Freddy the faggot and make them interested only in each other then they can go play hide the salami with each other and leave everyone else alone.
Someone's got a new favourite word. Pretty sure Freddy ain't gay, my friend.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v0.21.0 PC: - - - -

v0.21.0 MAC: - - - -

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
Windows* (98MB)

I tested this on a fresh install of v0.20.01, and was able to go to Globex, purchase Polymorph, and select the upgrade without issue. But I otherwise make no claims on how well this patch will work, and it will almost certainly destroy any mods you have.

(*This only patches game folder changes, so I don't know if that will work on other platforms or not.)
So can someone confirm this includes all new content?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@jasper_T : Freddy the Tranny then? I've seen the renders. First I thought "who's that girl, haven't seen that lesbian scene with sis yet..."
Then I looked at the other renders. I'm forever scarred. :'(

PS I have nothing against whatever sexual proclivities there may be, seeing two women make love can be a beautiful experience and the less masculine alpha men there are in the world, the more feminine women there are for me. I was just going with the conversation. Feel free to like whatever you like.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
@jasper_T : Freddy the Tranny then? I've seen the renders. First I thought "who's that girl, haven't seen that lesbian scene with sis yet..."
I had pretty much the same experience

even worse was to discover that all good content involving danni is locked behind freddy the tranny :FeelsBadMan:

FXM

Oct 2, 2017

PS I have nothing against whatever sexual proclivities there may be, seeing two women make love can be a beautiful experience and the less masculine alpha men there are in the world, the more feminine women there are for me. I was just going with the conversation. Feel free to like whatever you like.
that is why i dropped this game i was playing cool, go to the kitchen and see mom in an orgy, watch my phone and all the girls including mom had profile pics with dicks or i was dating a girl, kelly i guess don't really remember she told me to go fuck her and when i go she was already fucking a black guy, my point is that if you make a wrong choice you get terrible results that get you scarred, and yeah i know all that is optional now but was not when I played, sometimes i want to play again but how can i forget that things?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Is there anyone good enough with Ren'Py to help me out with a nagging little thing? I have added the Polymorph power to the Mod. Unfortunately that particular power has some complexity. If you bought a power at Globex, you'll get a popup at night. All this relies on a variable called transform_upgrade. I set the variable to true in the mod ( SetVariable("transform_upgrade", True) ), but it doesn't stick for some reason. So it's quite ineffective.

Also, the associated gender bender flaw doesn't appear in the profile screen (it's still under the unused rapist-flaw (wonder how we're gonna use that one). It will be active, it just won't appear on the screen. That's a bug, so I suggest someone reports it on Patreon. And while Baal fixes that, he might as well remove psychosism from there, since it's already listed.

A second bug (I think) is the fact that you could theoretically go to Globex twice a day. So you could get 2 levels of Poly. But since level 1 & 2 both trigger the same upgrade, you would actually miss one upgrade opportunity. I could be wrong, of course. I've been in the code instead of playing the game.

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Not sure where this goes, but here's my secondary source who happen to get the latest build before F95 did..

LisaIrwin

Jan 14, 2018
need help guys, i can't make any girl obsessive or nympho no matter how much i try not even with cheats and some doubts

are denisse, sandra and nikki the only ones that don't have events with other guys? what do the wild oats do to them?

the wild oats affect the lesbian events for the other girls?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes