irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
yes, look 4 posts before your one and you see dev posting. However , do agree on selecting photos idea.
Doh, no idea how I managed to miss that. Facepalm time. Thanks. Hi, @Baal7734! Great game you're having.

don't make them sluts hold the corruption low ..and they will not be sluts ...or use wild oats
That's like saying your car won't use as much gas if you push it instead of driving. True, but doesn't solve the problem and isn't exactly convenient either.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Doh, no idea how I managed to miss that. Facepalm time. Thanks. Hi, @Baal7734! Great game you're having.

That's like saying your car won't use as much gas if you push it instead of driving. True, but doesn't solve the problem and isn't exactly convenient either.

there is no problem lol don't make them sluts or bimbos and they will not act like one..... im one of the few people that don't think this game has NTR in it because billy gives no shit.... and I think the tag for it is misleading

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
1) does Tamara eventually start talking to you again?
2) am guessing trainee/sidekick/hero ops aren't available yet?
3) am close to finishing all the training, just got 2 levels of mental training to do, anything happen after?
4) how do I trigger the car thief scene again , or trigger the teacher exams scene 1st time? (has came to me asked for help)
well I answered 3 by unlocking last 2 levels of mental training, nothing happens, thought maybe it unlock another op, but guess public ops is only one done so far.

still hopeful someone answer 1 and 4 for me , also confirm that 2 isn't available.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
there is no problem lol don't make them sluts or bimbos and they will not act like one..... im one of the few people that don't think this game has NTR in it because billy gives no shit.... and I think the tag for it is misleading
It's not about how they act, it's about what I have on my phone. You're saying that if someone is a slut, I'm forced to have a gang bang picture on my phone, as if no other kind of photo exists. If I had a problem with them being sluts, do you think I would be even playing this game? And NTR? I don't recall saying anything about NTR but I guess this shows that you have no idea what I'm talking about and won't see the point even if explained so let's just move on.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
It's not about how they act, it's about what I have on my phone. You're saying that if someone is a slut, I'm forced to have a gang bang picture on my phone, as if no other kind of photo exists. If I had a problem with them being sluts, do you think I would be even playing this game? And NTR? I don't recall saying anything about NTR but I guess this shows that you have no idea what I'm talking about and won't see the point even if explained so let's just move on.

um yep that what im saying lol .... don't raise corruption and they will not be on your phone (and use wild oats)...its that simple don't like ke my advice lol then there is nothing you can do about it

im just trying to help you out

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
um yep that what im saying lol .... don't raise corruption and they will not be on your phone (and use wild oats)...its that simple don't like ke my advice lol then there is nothing you can do about it

It would be nice if we could put a cap on them. For inhibition we can make them wear something that keeps it at that level, but with corruption there is no such option.

I agree that this is not urgent enough to focus on though.

Reactions: badblonde

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017

fuck them nicely or Mind control lol
"Is there some way to reverse an effect?" - "Yeah, don't do it at all lol"
You're not helping, you're saying that if I like some of the content at some point in the game, I should stop progressing and ignore everything else. If that's your idea of helping then do everyone a favor and never help anyone ever again.

Besides, I wasn't even asking for help. I suggested a feature for the game. That's what you do when you twiddle around with a work in progress, throw in ideas that you think would make it better.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
"Is there some way to reverse an effect?" - "Yeah, don't do it at all lol"
You're not helping, you're saying that if I like some of the content at some point in the game, I should stop progressing and ignore everything else. If that's your idea of helping then do everyone a favor and never help anyone ever again.

Besides, I wasn't even asking for help. I suggested a feature for the game. That's what you do when you twiddle around with a work in progress, throw in ideas that you think would make it better.
He's not Baal. Baal doesn't follow this forum except to (sometimes) screw up the downloads. He follows other forums. In regards to NTR, you're not the first one to bring this up, nor will you be the last, but it's an annoying conversation every damn time. If you think you have an idea that Baal, should follow, then go to a forum he follows or his Patreon and post the idea. I wish you all the best for it.

But if you're person #5442454842 telling people about NTR, expect a lot of eye rolling and face palming to come in your direction.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
He's not Baal. Baal doesn't follow this forum except to (sometimes) screw up the downloads. He follows other forums. In regards to NTR, you're not the first one to bring this up, nor will you be the last, but it's an annoying conversation every damn time. If you think you have an idea that Baal, should follow, then go to a forum he follows or his Patreon and post the idea. I wish you all the best for it.

But if you're person telling people about NTR, expect a lot of eye rolling and face palming to come in your direction.
I'm not talking about NTR! I have absolutely no problem with everyone fucking everyone. I understand NTR is an annoying topic but believe me, it's not my topic. At least not in this case. Jesus fuck.

I'm just saying that there are times when I prefer one picture over other but as it is, I have no way to put that preference in effect. I honestly believe it would be nice to be able to choose the pictures we use in our phones and that the possibility to do it shouldn't make anyone miserable, but the overwhelming feedback suggests I'm horribly wrong about it. I suppose people like stuff being forced upon them and having no power at all over their possessions.

And as I was pointed out just a moment ago, @Baal7734 is here. Maybe not the most active member, but still present. And even if he's not active, some modders might be.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm not talking about NTR! I have absolutely no problem with everyone fucking everyone. I understand NTR is an annoying topic but believe me, it's not my topic. At least not in this case. Jesus fuck.

I'm just saying that there are times when I prefer one picture over other but as it is, I have no way to put that preference in effect. I honestly believe it would be nice to be able to choose the pictures we use in our phones and that the possibility to do it shouldn't make anyone miserable, but the overwhelming feedback suggests I'm horribly wrong about it. I suppose people like stuff being forced upon them and having no power at all over their possessions.

And as I was pointed out just a moment ago, @Baal7734 is here. Maybe not the most active member, but still present. And even if he's not active, some modders might be.
Sure, he's here and you missed my point that he follows this thread to screw up downloads. Also, how the pictures work is that they show the progress with inhibition and corruption to where their willpower and their clothes around you go down.

No one's suggesting this is "forced upon you" but that the system is built a certain way and to undo that, you'd have to change the entire system that was built.

Also, just so you know, Baal has a spokesperson in other places but they hate the "piracy" this place is built on so...

Saligia

May 12, 2017

Not sure if this will solve your issue, but if you use mind control on them, and under supression select wild oats, their gang bang phone pictures change back into the low corruption versions, since they're now exclusively sexually interested in you.

If that doesn't do it for you, there's a mind control option to completely reset their character, and getting their inhibition/love/trust back to the levels you want it will take an ingame week at most.

If THAT doesn't work, just use the console to change their corruption to whatever you want it to be.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure if this will solve your issue, but if you use mind control on them, and under supression select wild oats, their gang bang phone pictures change back into the low corruption versions, since they're now exclusively sexually interested in you.

If that doesn't do it for you, there's a mind control option to completely reset their character, and getting their inhibition/love/trust back to the levels you want it will take an ingame week at most.

If THAT doesn't work, just use the console to change their corruption to whatever you want it to be.
I don't want to change how they act, just the photo that is on my phone because one day I might like one photo over the other. For example, I don't mind Steph fucking around with a bunch of guys or having to watch it in the bathroom or even joining in, just that sometimes I'd like to have the pic of her with my dick in her mouth on my phone, especially after having seen the same gangbang photo gazillion times. So I'd like to be able to scroll through all the contact photos I've unlocked thus far, just like you can in Holiday Island. Just a suggestion, not an emergency that I need help with ASAP. Shouldn't be impossible and shouldn't make the game worse.

Reactions: Notretsam

Saligia

May 12, 2017
What i'd really like to see is an updated photo system on your phone. I'm not sure if it's ever been brought up, because there's 220+ pages to dig through and i've got better things to do, but if you re-visit one of the unlocked sex scenes in your phone, you will always act like you do not have the required fetishes unlocked.

So if for instance you want to re-watch your sister's nymphomaniac scenes, ALL of them have her rape you, since the vanilla character isn't into incest. Same with the mother, miss lawson, allie etc etc. Every character that needs you to unlock a fetish have them rape you in the recollection, and it kind of bugs me. Surely it wouldn't be super difficult to code to have BOTH options available in your phone? or have a toggleable button that switches it on and off or something?

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Is anybody getting an error message when fighting the female burglar in the new version, and if so, is there a fix? Thanks
NameError: name 'iddqd' not defined

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What i'd really like to see is an updated photo system on your phone. I'm not sure if it's ever been brought up, because there's 220+ pages to dig through and i've got better things to do, but if you re-visit one of the unlocked sex scenes in your phone, you will always act like you do not have the required fetishes unlocked.

So if for instance you want to re-watch your sister's nymphomaniac scenes, ALL of them have her rape you, since the vanilla character isn't into incest. Same with the mother, miss lawson, allie etc etc. Every character that needs you to unlock a fetish have them rape you in the recollection, and it kind of bugs me. Surely it wouldn't be super difficult to code to have BOTH options available in your phone? or have a toggleable button that switches it on and off or something?
It would also be great if you could access the different versions of other events once you witnessed them, for example low corruption vs high corruption. And driving scenes are missing from MC recollection as well.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes