DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Baal7734 : So technically you'd be okay if I uploaded the modded 0.21.01 hotfix here, since that's not a test build but rather fixes a few bugs in the public build? Even though the hotfix is for $5 patrons?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I know I can't stop the $5 builds being posted here, so I've conceded that ground. Test builds however...
1. I'm obligated to protect my $20 patrons benefits.
2. Test builds posted publicly do more harm than good for the game, since there are always bugs (nature of a test build).
3. What works in one test build may work completely different by the patreon release, so it's not helping you modders out any at all either.

Yeah I don't care if you post your mod hotfix.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Monday - Friday Morning and Day, use the chauffeur option, and ask mom to give you a ride. This requires a certain level of Favor from Mom

Also works with Ms. Larson if you have enough favor with her.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Monday - Friday Morning and Day, use the chauffeur option, and ask mom to give you a ride. This requires a certain level of Favor from Mom

Also works with Ms. Larson if you have enough favor with her.
Have you considered either speeding up the pace of updates or its size now that you're making 6k monthly? how long do you think it will take for the game to be completed at the current update pace and content size?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Every update has 300+ images. If you're implying that I'm not working, I work over 40 hours a week on the game. I even live stream my rendering 3 days out of the week. Each characters at this point has well over 400+ images a piece to render. I've also hired a second artist to speed up the process, but I have them working on a much different part of the game, and you probably won't see their work for a few months.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Every update has 300+ images. If you're implying that I'm not working, I work over 40 hours a week on the game. I even live stream my rendering 3 days out of the week. Each characters at this point has well over 400+ images a piece to render. I've also hired a second artist to speed up the process, but I have them working on a much different part of the game, and you probably won't see their work for a few months.
I just wanted to know the general status of the project and if there's a full release date.

Many of these projects stall after a couple of months after its first year and I got curious, wanted to ask if you were aware of this trend. And how it may be related to the fact most devs take the weight by themselves, not delegating, and end up serving the same size of "meal" monthly. Even though the circumstances have changed.

I wasn't implying anything, I didn't say you weren't working hard. I was curious if you were working smart.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I've been working on this game for 3 years. I hope I've learned a thing or two about time management :p My goal isn't to get to the finished state of the game, because I intend to continue to release content for the game "Similar to a comic book" At least until interest wains enough for me to move to a different project. The biggest speed bump on any game using 3d art assets is the rendering time. I've pretty much optimized as much as I can outside hiring more help, which ...I can only afford one person right now.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@Baal7734 Let me tell you this: I love your game! I'd be a pledger myself if I was in a better economical state (or a geographical state too, here where I am the working situation still sucks). I'm happy to see you wanna go on with Bill's stories for an unlimited time, I wish you have enough success to realize your project and make it better and better. I've played a lot of H games and yours deserves the top 10; just do some graphic improvements (in some scenes light is really bad) and it'll be in top 5 in a blink of an eye. Thank you very much for your every effort put in this game!

Reactions: badblonde

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
@Baal7734 oh hey, its the game Dev. I feel kinda bad about stealing your game.
But I got Feedback!

Considering how rare it is to ace a class, and then having to pass even more skill checks to interact with the girls, without save scumming it the rewards are quite low.
As you go forward will you be rebalancing these special interactions, or perhaps adding new choices to them based on powers?

Will you be making the newer students encounterable in the school hallways at any point? Would be funny to see super dork coming to school in drag.

Is the Black female teacher going to get a name?

Anyway, love your game, if I ever have money I might send some your way.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you. For the record, I wouldn't have posted it if you didn't want me to. But, since you grudgingly gave me permission...

Guys, you know where to find the 0.21.01 modded hotfix. It contains the complete scripts.rpa file, so it serves as the hotfix as well as the mod.

Reactions: ponyguy

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
@Baal7734 Let me tell you this: I love your game! I'd be a pledger myself if I was in a better economical state (or a geographical state too, here where I am the working situation still sucks). I'm happy to see you wanna go on with Bill's stories for an unlimited time, I wish you have enough success to realize your project and make it better and better. I've played a lot of H games and yours deserves the top 10; just do some graphic improvements (in some scenes light is really bad) and it'll be in top 5 in a blink of an eye. Thank you very much for your every effort put in this game!
I'm increasing the light on some low light scenes going forward, but there will still be some dark scenes. I prefer using natural light, vs. fabricated light. You'll only run into the dark light scenes during obsessive scenes. It's the only way I can convey that 1. Billy just woke up, and 2. It's night time. Night scenes when Billy becomes a hero/villain will be brighter as Billy will be wide awake and have enhanced senses kicking in full effect.

@Baal7734 oh hey, its the game Dev. I feel kinda bad about stealing your game.
But I got Feedback!

Considering how rare it is to ace a class, and then having to pass even more skill checks to interact with the girls, without save scumming it the rewards are quite low.
As you go forward will you be rebalancing these special interactions, or perhaps adding new choices to them based on powers?

Concentration affects crit chance. Once all powers are implemented, you'll be able to have a 60% crit chance for school. Considering everything you get for the class room encounters is free and doesn't cost interaction points (something you can spend after the encounters) I think it's fairly well balanced. It's not like I put any negative effects in the scenes.

Will you be making the newer students encounterable in the school hallways at any point? Would be funny to see super dork coming to school in drag.

Tamara definitely will be full developed. I haven't decided about the other two.

Is the Black female teacher going to get a name?

She has one. Ms. Jackson. I should go back and retro fit that in the teacher aid job, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anyway, love your game, if I ever have money I might send some your way.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
wow @badblonde and @Ungawa completely missed your point eh?

Only people talking about NTR was you 2, irezawa wasn't.

irezawa was just suggesting an idea of a feature that allows you to change photo back, after you have raised corruption to 100 and lowered inhibition to below 20. A feature that I actually agree with.

Also can people stop using that ridiculous NTR word, its stupid

An I guess noone is going to answer my questions? :p
And I pointed out that it was a part of a system that would need an overhaul. Instead, you focused on me mentioning NTR and how people roll their eyes to it and how it's abused, missing my point entirely.

I guess that happens a lot, eh?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the reply @Baal7734
Can you tell us what the Polymorph Flaw is going to be? Or is it a secret to everybody till its out?
I'm curious as to what other Flaw could be, as all the current ones enable you to sex specific kinds of girls.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It's called Gender Bender. It removes any gender preference from Billy (since he can turn into a her now).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's called Gender Bender. It removes any gender preference from Billy (since he can turn into a her now).
so if you see a man (if they are ever implemented) you will lose willpower like you do with the girls that billy has the hots for?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Once there are males characters that are intractable like the girls, yes. Probably won't hit as hard as girls though. Native preference and all :p

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
so if you see a man (if they are ever implemented) you will lose willpower like you do with the girls that billy has the hots for?
Gender-bender is merely a not gay version of Sissyfication, i imagine Billy would eventually hunger for cocks if he tries it once or is that gonna be the weakness? I hope not, it better be a choice.

TSF Monogatori is a good hentai with that genre.. Manga version is better tho

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes