Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
He hungers for sex. Nothing so specific as dicks. Yes it will be a choice. You can have the flaw, and only chase after girls.

Edit: Just beware of "Polymorph" or "Gender Bender" options if you're trying to avoid that specific content.

Reactions: ponyguy

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
And I pointed out that it was a part of a system that would need an overhaul. Instead, you focused on me mentioning NTR and how people roll their eyes to it and how it's abused, missing my point entirely.

I guess that happens a lot, eh?
FYI, I didn't care what you point was because it wasn't relative to what @irezawa was talking about.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
He hungers for sex. Nothing so specific as dicks. Yes it will be a choice. You can have the flaw, and only chase after girls.

Edit: Just beware of "Polymorph" or "Gender Bender" options if you're trying to avoid that specific content.
Am going be avoiding the Gender Bender, but you can still use other elements of the polymorpth, which is cool.

I presume not using it won't have a major effect on the future of game?

Like for example, severing familiar ties with mom/sister is optional, but it actually provides a big benefit in sense of keeping your willpower at 100 (mom/sis wank Bill), and being able to do another event before time moves forward?

I guess what am asking is, what exactly does not using gender bender exclude you from in game?

I presume non mind control scenes with Nikki?

NaughtyLama

May 16, 2017
how can i resolve that problems. That appears every single time that a npc are speaking with me. I can't read their dialogs and screen. Plz help me, thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, long-time lurker here and I benefit of the game's entertainment by not contribute to the patreon.

I found a bug with 21.00 or I think I have one:

The dinner scene at school with MC, Freddy and Sandra shows an error when Sandra's corruption went to 20 and above. Either the new (possible) scene is buggy or it could be Sandra's outfit. She's still wearing her school uniform during dinner even with low inhibitition.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
or any other staff could you check the Nopy link as this is all I keep getting "
This site can’t be reached
storage-c1s1.nopyright.com took too long to respond." Thanks

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
FYI, I didn't care what you point was because it wasn't relative to what @irezawa was talking about.
The point was that a system change would need to occur and that's exactly what I pointed out. It was certainly relative to his question because it was a direct answer to labor produced to make content with such a customer choice.

Now that Baal's active here, I'm sure that can be directly answered by him in how much it would be capable of changing (and how quickly) but simply ignoring the point or being apathetic to it does not change the point made.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The point was that a system change would need to occur and that's exactly what I pointed out. It was certainly relative to his question because it was a direct answer to labor produced to make content with such a customer choice.

Now that Baal's active here, I'm sure that can be directly answered by him in how much it would be capable of changing (and how quickly) but simply ignoring the point or being apathetic to it does not change the point made.
Ya know, you can try and word it any dam way you want, your post was nothing to do with what @irezawa was talking about. @irezawa suggested a feature , you used that as an excuse to have a dig at Baal , after stating it wasn't Baal.

Doesn't matter how you try and explain it, that is exactly what you did. When I stated you misunderstood post, I was being nice to you and given you the benefit of doubt. But if you going keep whining about it, then I say exactly what it was, you took irezawa feature suggestion to take a dig at Baal, it was obvious right away.

Now am done with this childish nonsense, welcome to spout more nonsense Ungawa , but I got better things to do with my time.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, I won't be changing how corruption and inhibition modifies how a character appears in game. I plan on adding a few more control levers on how you can modify a characters stats, which can give a similar result. But as i said earlier, that will be a ways down the road.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The dinner scene at school with MC, Freddy and Sandra shows an error when Sandra's corruption went to 20 and above. Either the new (possible) scene is buggy or it could be Sandra's outfit. She's still wearing her school uniform during dinner even with low inhibitition.
I believe i fixed this in 0.21.01 hotfix. If not let me know.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Am starting to really love this game, feel like am still missing out on a lot of stuff in my game.

In this thread, I seen mention off the two female super heroes at start appearing again, still not seen that but presume my alignment isn't low enough yet (at 27).

Also could have swore I seen mention off Trainee Ops in this thread, I actually thought it was available.

Still haven't seen this nurse thing I saw someone talking about, also badblonde picture post with kelly and maggie is interesting as well.

I also unable to locate the next stage in finding out who stole the exams.

I figure it all out eventually, but really is a lot to this game already, great stuff :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how can i resolve that problems. That appears every single time that a npc are speaking with me. I can't read their dialogs and screen. Plz help me, thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your game is missing definitions, which means you have a corrupt download, or an incomplete download.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Am starting to really love this game, feel like am still missing out on a lot of stuff in my game.

In this thread, I seen mention off the two female super heroes at start appearing again, still not seen that but presume my alignment isn't low enough yet (at 27).

They only show up if you screw up too much currently.

Also could have swore I seen mention off Trainee Ops in this thread, I actually thought it was available.

Public Ops is the only available Ops right now. I am however moving ever so closer to Trainee Ops. You'd only know of Trainee Ops if you poked around the code.

Still haven't seen this nurse thing I saw someone talking about, also badblonde picture post with kelly and maggie is interesting as well.

There is a lot of content hidden within the unstable states of each character. The Maggie/Nurse Anne scene requires a Nympho Mom without Wild Oats Supression, and the Kelly/Maggie requires Obsessive Kelly and Obsessive Maggie.

I also unable to locate the next stage in finding out who stole the exams.

You may be affected by a bug. The last hotfix fixed said bug from happening. I've got a fix to undo peoples games states that are stuck in the bugged state cooking right now.

I figure it all out eventually, but really is a lot to this game already, great stuff :)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
thanks @Baal7734

right OK, so I need to get the hotfix version then, which I see I can get for $5 on your patreon page. Doubt I can support every month, but odd month here and there I might be able to

I was wondering about two female super heroes, been lowering alignment for awhile now, thinking the lower I go, the more they show up. Good to know, its a bad thing right now if they show up.

alignment is at 26, far as I can see, that is as low as I can go.

Nympho is when you get the message saying "character is acting like a right whore/slut" or whatever text is again?

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
question at the developer and modders, here

trying to master the game-mechanics/logic and therefore starting a new game many times I see, that the game always is saving into 2 directories (one is the appdata\roaming\renpy\superpowered - directory.... the other one is the save-dir inside the game-directory-dir.....
so my question is... is there a solution that only one directory for saves is used?... this will be much better for having archive-saves for tryouts without playing from the scratch just to look what is done with alternative steps...

thx for any suggestions

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Loneshysoul : Seek, and thou shalt find said hotfix on this site, so states the wise man with 0.21.01 in his signature.

@xWhiteNinjax : The directory in your profile is dominant and is the one that's used no matter how many times I delete and re-extract the game. And since the game has 8 pages, each with 10 save slots, you could easily dedicate 1 or more of those pages to your archived saves. Unless you actually use 80 saves?

Reactions: jimdandy

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I was speaking of 0.21.02 . Which I'll be releasing in a day or two. I like to have a few days between hotfixes to catch any new bugs may pop up.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
@xWhiteNinjax : The directory in your profile is dominant and is the one that's used no matter how many times I delete and re-extract the game. And since the game has 8 pages, each with 10 save slots, you could easily dedicate 1 or more of those pages to your archived saves. Unless you actually use 80 saves?[/QUOTE]

thx for the answer.. since my native language is not english I translate it to... forget the savedir inside the game and be careful about the appdata.... save... correct?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes