Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
Windows* (98MB)

I tested this on a fresh install of v0.20.01, and was able to go to Globex, purchase Polymorph, and select the upgrade without issue. But I otherwise make no claims on how well this patch will work, and it will almost certainly destroy any mods you have.

(*This only patches game folder changes, so I don't know if that will work on other platforms or not.)
Why isn't v0.21.00 on the first page of the thread? Just wondering...

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
I am totally confused... tried to play this game (v20.1 and v21) with and without cheats ... I want to see the storyline and gain powers (mainly seeing the two new icons, xray and the other one)... read the wiki to look at location global inc... but there is only the feature "flight" to gain... how am i able to enhance xray?... yes, i know that there is a way with the cheat, but I want to understand where and when I can get more powers and use them with the npc
Did you bought powers and their respective upgrade at globax? and resistance at initiative?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@Loneshysoul : Seek, and thou shalt find said hotfix on this site, so states the wise man with 0.21.01 in his signature.
I was speaking of 0.21.02 . Which I'll be releasing in a day or two. I like to have a few days between hotfixes to catch any new bugs may pop up.
signed up as a Patreon yesterday , applied 0.21.01 fix , now I know 0.21.02 is the one that fixes it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't work for me.. it said : "They are disgusted with you even mentioned it"
after removing family ties, look at their profile at phone, there should be the family ties icon next to the picture, if it's not there them the effect haven't kicked in yet

drop their willpower and wait until the icon appear

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
upload_2018-1-18_2-31-42.png

when your sister show up looking like she a slut and hands you a Playboy.... yet you don't want to look at the book lol

Reactions: ponyguy

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ya know, you can try and word it any dam way you want, your post was nothing to do with what @irezawa was talking about. @irezawa suggested a feature , you used that as an excuse to have a dig at Baal , after stating it wasn't Baal.
I had no personal digs at Baal at all. Your interpretations of other's words is really screwy. *shrugs*

I pointed out that Badblonde was not Baal (which is accurate) as well as ignoring that he has a spokesperson for himself in other forums I've visited. That person is called MMazestalker and was the go-to for the game as far as I knew before you came out of nowhere with this anger about this. You then ignored the points I made (spokesperson, systemic changes, etc) to get flippant about how you misinterpreted me and took me out of context and throw outrage when all I've done is respond to you about the issues.

Baal updated the points of contention in regards to which downloads he targets and which are battles he's lost on it. He also pointed out that he won't be changing the system which gives a lot more tact than the arguments you've made that seem incredibly targeted at me for whatever reason.

Now am done with this childish nonsense, welcome to spout more nonsense Ungawa , but I got better things to do with my time.
None of this is childishness on my part. But we don't have to agree on anything. I enjoy the game just as much as the next person and give advice to people on the game such as which flaws to give. Care about it or don't. But you might want to keep the vitriol to yourself. I don't take this personally.

Baal has already stated he's worked on the game for three years and gone through two engine changes. Taking a dig at him for making something that others enjoy sure doesn't seem to make any sense.

Whatever floats your boat...

Reactions: badblonde

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I'm trying to recruit Tamara, but am stymied by the bum telling on me. Is there more, or is she a dead end? I'd hate to think I tutored her every day for nothing.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to recruit Tamara, but am stymied by the bum telling on me. Is there more, or is she a dead end? I'd hate to think I tutored her every day for nothing.
I didn't tutor her every day, barely tutored Tamara at all, and like you, am stuck on her being cold to me now when I do tutor her. appears the Tamara side is a dead end to me as well.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Unfortunately it's a dead end. If she's already cold at you, it's too late and you need to get a favor from the principal to be able to form your club. IIRC when the bum shows up for the first time, it's the last time you should follow Tamara. At that point keep on getting on her good side and things will progress.

Reactions: 0x-x-x0

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Unfortunately it's a dead end. If she's already cold at you, it's too late and you need to get a favor from the principal to be able to form your club. IIRC when the bum shows up for the first time, it's the last time you should follow Tamara. At that point keep on getting on her good side and things will progress.
Thanks! Is it worth going back to an earlier save? I don't mind if it's some decent content, but If it just drags out the ineveitable, or screws up the Danni line, fuck her, let the bitch be cold

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
buying new powers... again... I tried several ways... training to have more resitance... setings with cheat ... but everytime I can only buy the power "flight" (with 3 levels)... afterwards no other powers are shown... even with training to close all trainingprograms...
are there other triggers to play with? the game looks promising but if it is only playable with cheats then half of the fun is gone

if someone has a playable way to gain level 2 and 3 for enhancing the first power (so the phone could be fully used) and gaining mindpowers to change the personalities of NPC*s please feel free to open a conversation or put it in here

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
buying new powers... again... I tried several ways... training to have more resitance... setings with cheat ... but everytime I can only buy the power "flight" (with 3 levels)... afterwards no other powers are shown... even with training to close all trainingprograms...
are there other triggers to play with? the game looks promising but if it is only playable with cheats then half of the fun is gone

if someone has a playable way to gain level 2 and 3 for enhancing the first power (so the phone could be fully used) and gaining mindpowers to change the personalities of NPC*s please feel free to open a conversation or put it in here
It sounds like you either need more Inititiative influence to get more training, or just need more money. This may help:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Thanks! Is it worth going back to an earlier save? I don't mind if it's some decent content, but If it just drags out the ineveitable, or screws up the Danni line, fuck her, let the bitch be cold
Tamara has some nice, if somewhat tedious to acquire, content. If you don't want to go back to an old save, you can cheat at the console with story1.tamara_suspicious = None

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
It sounds like you either need more Inititiative influence to get more training, or just need more money. This may help:
sorry, I forgot to mention, that I have read the wiki... and for more money? with cheatsettings above 50.000... or all trainingsessions absolved?... and pls... the wiki mentioned that you have to visit globex the first monday and tuesday to enhance your first power... with what?... there is only a temporary health-funktion or the catalogue... and then you read that you have to train first... you are visiting the initiative to learn that you have first some influences to gain... (here cheats are possible to train the first resistance... but this is not enough... you have to train 3x... then you are able to buy flight (if you have other influences, too)... but no enhancing the basic power... and so on ...

maybe it is my brain paralyzed or I am missing a significant step to unlock the complete cataloge.... don't know if a letter from the school is needed before (but even with the quest "words like bullets" completed, or "buy a better power at global"... no changes with the catalogue

some trials later... my mistake, sorry... was fixed on the icons... did not realize that the roll on the left side of the catalogue gives you the possibility to walz through it.. all good `... but strange feature (sigh*)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes