T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
WHAT AM I MISSING?!
8.5 of 12 primary girls fully implemented. 5.5 of 12 powers fully implemented. A few thousand lines of story content.

It is well beyond concept. Unlike most of the titles in this forum, it is more of an adult game rather than an adult visual novel. As such, its completeness needs to be judged on the implementation of various subsystems in addition to its story. I'd suggest about 30 to 40% of the current content is complete, unless there are serious plans to implement a wider world story or a lot of feature creep gets pulled in.

Reactions: badblonde

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
WHAT AM I MISSING?!
It's one of the biggest sandboxes out there in this "genre". Even without all the girls implemented it already has plenty, a lot more than many other games, and it gives you tons of different ways to approach them. You can also roleplay your character pretty much the way you want. Unlike the usual visual novels where you just jam CTRL-button down and click through a powerpoint display of pictures, this is actually a game with all kinds of stuff to do.

Reactions: badblonde

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Oh, ok. Seems I was wrong. I try not to judge a game too fast, but it had a lot of red flags.

• Long development time with loads of missing features (background images / girls)
  • Extremly grindy - almost like it's trying to hide lack of content
  • Little story (at the start at least)
  • Felt a bit directionless
I'm happy to be wrong though!

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
  • Extremly grindy - almost like it's trying to hide lack of content
  • Felt a bit directionless
I'm happy to be wrong though!
Well, on these points, you are not completely wrong.

The biggest flaw in the game is the level of grind expected to complete everything. Mind you, some content can be seen relatively easily. But to see everything legitimately would probably require weeks of around the clock gameplay doing nothing but grinding out stats and money. It has been suggested in discussion here that this results from placing the goalposts where they would be when the game is complete, rather than placing them sensibly for the current content and then constantly moving them as the game develops.

As for direction, the game currently relies heavily on its sandbox nature. This will probably be reduced as the game's story continues to develop, but it seems unlikely that this will ever go away completely.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
He asked what he was missing. I was assuming since he posted 6th in page 226, he had at least read the previous 5 posts, so only had 225 pages left. What can I say, I like to believe the best in people. :cool:

Owned! ;)

Anyway, most people skip one or two months, then come back and see what was added. Others are waiting for their favorite girl. Almost nobody plays without cheats due to the grind, but cheating can be done in moderation. I've been playing for a while now (at least over a hundred pages ago) and I still haven't found everything. The amount of combinations you can make between girls and their unstable states is crazy. You should see the code, we're quicky running out of 'if'-statements.
In the beginning, you're playing a lot, then you cool off and let it simmer, keeping an eye out for posts with the progress updates. Recently, the game's author has returned to the thread, so that allows for more possibilities.

We can say this game will take forever to finish, but at least nobody will say it's dead. Nor is its community of fans.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a fix for "Name Error: Name 'plot2' is not defined" that appears when choosing who helps look for stolen exam? It seems like I can ignore, and power through, but it keeps appearing. Thanks

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Could someone be kind enough and give me a quick overview of the game, nothing in depth.

What I mean is this: The initial thread post is Aug 2016. We're in 2018. The game still looks like in the conceptual phase to be perfectly honest.

The official wiki is also kinda empty.

Half of the girls aren't implemented (actually 3/5)

The renders aren't that great, except maybe the mom?

It's the grindiest game I've tried as of yet.

Has 226 pages of discussion.

WHAT AM I MISSING?!
There is a grind. No question.

There's mods to help with that grind. Learn them, love them.

In regards to content, there's a lot of girls and a fledgling story. The game took the direction of a high school sim (so to speak) over a developed story.

That wiki will be one of your guides and it isn't empty per se, but it is something which you have to know what you're looking for. Flaws and fetishes are big stumbling blocks for the new people.

Other than that, feel free to ask questions. For me, I want more story before I invest more in the game, but you might like the content and how the pay offs work as it stands. The best question is probably what you like in regards to these games and what you're looking for out of it.

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Haven't been following this game for long time, but does the developer of the game plan to add futa to the polymorph power?

Oct 5, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get the freddie and mom scenes? do i have to start the game again? it was that long ago i cant remember how to trigger their scenes!!

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
He asked what he was missing. I was assuming since he posted 6th on page 226, he had at least read the previous 5 posts, so only had 225 pages left. What can I say, I like to believe the best in people. :cool:

Owned! ;)

Anyway, most people skip one or two months, then come back and see what was added. Others are waiting for their favorite girl. Almost nobody plays without cheats due to the grind, but cheating can be done in moderation. I've been playing for a while now (at least over a hundred pages ago) and I still haven't found everything. The amount of combinations you can make between girls and their unstable states is crazy. You should see the code, we're quickly running out of 'if'-statements.
In the beginning, you're playing a lot, then you cool off and let it simmer, keeping an eye out for posts with the progress updates. Recently, the game's author has returned to the thread, so that allows game since 2016 lol for more possibilities.

We can say this game will take forever to finish, but at least nobody will say it's dead. Nor is its community of fans.

the point this game is u play a loser that gets superpowers and turns into a fucking sex crazed Hero lol ...... going to school lol .... and gets to have a lot of sex on his way lol

baal finally getting out of the school and we get to see what the game will be about finally

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
How about you spoil nothing and put stuff like this under spoiler warning?
ah, so sorry
i thought because i posted the atachments as tumnails people dont have to look at it if they dont want to
but i will remove the pics.
Better now?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
certainly a grind to the game, but I prefer that to other games that have a specific direction and not much to do.

Only concern I have is, if you don't get Tamara to join your club and after the fight with the guy when following her, she is always cold to you and seems to be no way to further story with Tamara.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
mindpower (general speaking)... if you change a NPC via Overload... how many attempts are needed to make this permanent or / and is this changeable via mindpowers, again?... there is a power to reset a person... will it reset those variables. too?.... would be fun to play some gametime with different reactions (ok, there are many inside the gameline, there, but people have evolution during their life and maybe the "hero" has it, too

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
Hi i'm stuck at: "Can't beat em, or join em... now what?"
I'm doing Derek part (i didn't start Tamara part yet) and i have this progress:
1) talked him at lunch
2) see Derek and Kelly discussion
3) see Derek trying to touch Ailine's Butt
4) Freddy said that girls talked bad about Derek

Then nothing happnes (no random encounter), and everyweek when i go home with Freddy, i don't have even the chance to switch to Tamara.
I tried to talk to Mrs Larson (100 favor) about him but i don't have the choice to do it.
Did i require some skill like high persuasion/leadership? or did i miss something?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
21.02. hotfix for pc and mac
This should resolve some peoples saves that got bugged from 0.21.00. It should also properly recognize if you use Polymorph on your junk. Just unzip this file into your game folder.

dont DL the hot fix 21.02 just a warrnining

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes