Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hi i'm stuck at: "Can't beat em, or join em... now what?"
I'm doing Derek part (i didn't start Tamara part yet) and i have this progress:
1) talked him at lunch
2) see Derek and Kelly discussion
3) see Derek trying to touch Ailine's Butt
4) Freddy said that girls talked bad about Derek

Then nothing happnes (no random encounter), and everyweek when i go home with Freddy, i don't have even the chance to switch to Tamara.
I tried to talk to Mrs Larson (100 favor) about him but i don't have the choice to do it.
Did i require some skill like high persuasion/leadership? or did i miss something?
I remember at some point , you have to go to the swimming pool to learn, will see scene where Derek watching Sandra. Pretty sure that the next part for you.

Reactions: ponyguy

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
About tamara and derek.

if you just ignore them and do nothing special about this 2 , they both
join the club at last.
If i remember well , the path off them is cleared by the principal.

derek joins by convinging the principal to start a football club (Get invited for a talk by her)
for Tamara i forget it. ( ithought keep tutoring her tuntill favour rises up to 60 or so
but not certain anymore about that)
but i know in my first game (id did restart) i followed her but that sucked.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Hi i'm stuck at: "Can't beat em, or join em... now what?"
I'm doing Derek part (i didn't start Tamara part yet) and i have this progress:
1) talked him at lunch
2) see Derek and Kelly discussion
3) see Derek trying to touch Ailine's Butt
4) Freddy said that girls talked bad about Derek

Then nothing happnes (no random encounter), and everyweek when i go home with Freddy, i don't have even the chance to switch to Tamara.
I tried to talk to Mrs Larson (100 favor) about him but i don't have the choice to do it.
Did i require some skill like high persuasion/leadership? or did i miss something?
It sounds like you missed lunch with Derek. There was an opportunity there that should have helped recruit. If you missed that, be patient. Freddy will have another opportunity soon, but you will need help from an old friend. Make sure she likes you.
Tamara can be recruited without Freddie (I think). You need to put in the time, and get her favor up. Definitely worth the effort. ;)

Reactions: ponyguy

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It sounds like you missed lunch with Derek. There was an opportunity there that should have helped recruit. If you missed that, be patient. Freddy will have another opportunity soon, but you will need help from an old friend. Make sure she likes you.
Tamara can be recruited without Freddie (I think). You need to put in the time, and get her favor up. Definitely worth the effort. ;)
yeah seems that the mistake I made in game I been playing, I didn't put in the effort to tutor with Tamara and get her stats up, then followed her.

I wonder if that is why am getting an error when loading game, after applying hot fix 21.02. I believe the hot fix was for the exam theft part, maybe that related to Tamara storyline?

Reactions: Wanlongcok

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Haven't been following this game for long time, but does the developer of the game plan to add futa to the polymorph power?
I believe the answer is yes. Don't take it as gospel, but I do think I saw a few renders with fem-billy with a cock having sex with Nikki.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
found a bug inside the console-cheat at OP

<char>.inhibitions = y is wrong with spellings.... correct spelling is <char>.inhibition = y without the ending "s"

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
yeah seems that the mistake I made in game I been playing, I didn't put in the effort to tutor with Tamara and get her stats up, then followed her.

I wonder if that is why am getting an error when loading game, after applying hot fix 21.02. I believe the hot fix was for the exam theft part, maybe that related to Tamara storyline?
If you followed Tamara too much, there is a cheat, thanks to T. Geiger:
you can cheat at the console with story1.tamara_suspicious = None
It won't change her favor, but you can gain it again if she is cold.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If you followed Tamara too much, there is a cheat, thanks to T. Geiger:
you can cheat at the console with story1.tamara_suspicious = None
It won't change her favor, but you can gain it again if she is cold.
I don't use the cheats

kays

Jan 4, 2018
sad theres no mega dl option the nopi doenst seem to work and the other options have a dl time of 7 hours+for me

Utinil

Aug 19, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the 21.00 to 21.01 hotfix download? I see 21.00 linked everywhere, and even a 21.02 hotfix link (which people are saying not to use), but no 21.01.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
1 how do you invite nikki to home?
2 how do you discover the sis fetish? i already asked the question till she says dont care what people will say and don't know what else to do

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
2 how do you discover the sis fetish? i already asked the question till she says dont care what people will say and don't know what else to do
  1. You don't, yet.
  2. I think the way all the fetishes work is that you have to ask them all the minor favor questions, all the major favor questions, and then visit a specific location with them a number of times. For sis, I believe you need to take her shopping.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Can't invite Nikki home, at least not yet. Might be possible in next update.
You will need some new clothes to unlock sister fetish. You might not like what she picks.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes