jodike

Oct 14, 2017
But I've been told by @xWhiteNinjax that I couldn't use the "21.01 fix" if I hadn't first dowloaded a plain "21.01", and that the reason why my game did not work properly anymore was because I downloaded the 21.01 fix on a 21.00 game. So now I don't understand... Is there or isn't there a plain "21.01", and if not, why did the 21.01 fix (the one on page 227) bug my 21.00 game? If someone understands what I'm getting wrong, I would be grateful for an explanation
i have yet to get a email that a 21.01 version of the game has been released and im a 20 dollar backer so i guess that is what is the problem and it wouldnt surprise me if the 21.01 "fix" is just as broken as the 21.02 "fix"/.

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
i have yet to get a email that a 21.01 version of the game has been released and im a 20 dollar backer so i guess that is what is the problem and it wouldnt surprise me if the 21.01 "fix" is just as broken as the 21.02 "fix"/.
Thanks a lot for your answer! And I found a way to go back to the 21.00 version...

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
I started game some few days ago and everything was fine till monent when I got this every time when I will enter any class in school:

While running game code:
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2618, in <module>
NameError: name 'plot2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 902, in script call
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 511, in script call
File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2612, in script
File "H:\HS\Spower\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\HS\Spower\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\HS\Spower\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2618, in <module>
NameError: name 'plot2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.21.00

How to fix this?

djmemes

Jan 22, 2018
So, question. It seems as though the console commands on the front of the thread are out-of-date, as I tried to enter sis.nymphomaniac=true and it spat an error back that name 'true' is not defined, so it doesn't look like that's a bool variable anymore, or the name got changed. Anybody have the up to date list of console commands?

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
So, question. It seems as though the console commands on the front of the thread are out-of-date, as I tried to enter sis.nymphomaniac=true and it spat an error back that name 'true' is not defined, so it doesn't look like that's a bool variable anymore, or the name got changed. Anybody have the up to date list of console commands?
I think it should be sis.nymphomaniac=True with the 'True' in capital

Reactions: T.Geiger

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
since all a
Cool. Do you know of the console commands, if any, to mess around with the influence numbers? those will be a pain to grind otherwise.
there are working mods for all needs.... but the easiest way would be .. max out the powers of the player and use the ingame-powers to reach your goals.... it is a game after all... not a movie

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, and it was posted here too, but taken down cause it causes crashes or something.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ok, I havenot known it I have read here and look at his side and found nothing new as this patch (20.1.) .

The last I played was the 0.14 so it is long time ago I tried it. (newer Versions only downloading)

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
How do I progress in this game? I'm not sure what to do next tbh.
  • Got one member to the club, Crissy (I think) by calling in a favor from the principal
  • Derek getting slapped by Kelly, and Tamara storyline going nowhere. I just get options from Freddy to watch whom
  • Unable to progress with mom, stuck on Hugs
  • Don't know what Stat is valuable, currently going towards Social skills (2 Persuasion, 2 Personality)
  • Was able to progress in sex scenes with majority of the students and able to sext with principal (Unable to progress with sex)
I got no powers yet, and doing neighborhood watches (Keep losing due to lack of Physical skills?)

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
How do I progress in this game? I'm not sure what to do next tbh.
  • Got one member to the club, Crissy (I think) by calling in a favor from the principal
  • Derek getting slapped by Kelly, and Tamara storyline going nowhere. I just get options from Freddy to watch whom
  • Unable to progress with mom, stuck on Hugs
  • Don't know what Stat is valuable, currently going towards Social skills (2 Persuasion, 2 Personality)
  • Was able to progress in sex scenes with majority of the students and able to sext with principal (Unable to progress with sex)
I got no powers yet, and doing neighborhood watches (Keep losing due to lack of Physical skills?)
Get your powers.Mom won't go anywhere sex wise unless you use mind control and remove family ties.(you'll just piss her off). Read the wiki page certain powers rely on certain stats to be more effective.

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
How to update game 0.21.00 to 0.21.01 and 0.21.02? Or how to apply hotfix 0.21.01 and 0.21.02?
I got game v.0.21.00 and I have hotfix 0.21.01 and 0.21.02 but I dont know how to proceed...

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
How to update game 0.21.00 to 0.21.01 and 0.21.02? Or how to apply hotfix 0.21.01 and 0.21.02?
I got game v.0.21.00 and I have hotfix 0.21.01 and 0.21.02 but I dont know how to proceed...
Don't use either of the hotfixes since both "fixes" will break your game

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
I dont know if I did it in right way, I just copy hotfix 0.21.02 and pass to the game folder, when I wanted to make "loadgame" there was some error but I just clicked "ignore" and everything is working fine, after I did another save error was no more in case of "loadgame".

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
the "hotfixes" are for some ingame-stuff... that there is a crash at loadtime depends on some variables not found at the first starttime... like "iddqd = True" for an enhanced fighting style... and other adjustments to some powers... it is likely that the game will not work correct at some triggerpoints (for example with polymorphing) or some other stuff...

so... in short... you are on your own if the game will not show the normal triggers

and again ... 21.01... 21.02 are TESTVERSIONS.... nothing like a normal version... why people dont read it before installing I will never understand... it is easy to search even a large thread like this one with specific parameters with the searchfunction... thus it is not needed to answer the same questions again and again

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
instead of CG downloading... look for unren.... and do it for yourself.... much faster... and it will provide you with other games/the future.... too

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Cool. Do you know of the console commands, if any, to mess around with the influence numbers? those will be a pain to grind otherwise.
They are all {name}.influence

globex.influence
school.influence
initiative.influence
logistics.influence

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes