jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I've to ask and it has been asked probably many times still hope for some patience:

I've the basic 21.00, played some hours with it and got some error messages. The last few days an 21.01 and 21.02 fix had been posted. I downloaded them bcs some poster wrote it's buggy and crash the game. In another post I red those hotfixes are just fixes for the 21.01 and/or 21.02 test versions, not public released.

As confused I am, I have simply ask: Are those fixes patches for 21.00 and if so can I simply add 21.03 to 21.00 or should I add them chronically (21.00-> .01 -> .02 -> .03)?
they are not test versions and who said that doesnt understand jack then.
The 21.01 and such are fixes for bugs in the game but 01 and 02 made the game unstable so 03 should fix the problem according to the devs
and a test version is the early unstable version of a new release.

Reactions: Loki0

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everybody!

Here's where we're at with Nikki.

Sex interaction - M/F : 100% rendered

Coercion Scenes - M : 100% rendered

Corrupted Scenes - M/F : 60% rendered

Nympho Scenes - M/F : 0%

Obsessive - M: 0%

Fetish - M/F : 0%

I've already finished the corrupted scenes, I just need to render the different outfits for some of the renders now. I may hold off and do that this weekend. I'll be starting on the Nympho content today.

Reactions: ponyguy

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Would a fresh install of 21.00 be a good idea before using the 21.03 hotfix? Assume that I used the other hotfixes like someone who barely knew what he was doing.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Would a fresh install of 21.00 be a good idea before using the 21.03 hotfix? Assume that I used the other hotfixes like someone who barely knew what he was doing.
according to the dev the .03 hotfix should fix the problems that .01 and .02 cause so you can just place it over it.

Reactions: Wanlongcok

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
3rd bug fix out now, no error loading previous saves for me with this one.

Am still having issue where I go to a class and Derek always appears before asking me why I picked him, no way to reset the choice and select Freddy, who I presume is the one you should select for finding out who stole exam.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
3rd bug fix out now, no error loading previous saves for me with this one.

Am still having issue where I go to a class and Derek always appears before asking me why I picked him, no way to reset the choice and select Freddy, who I presume is the one you should select for finding out who stole exam.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Not sure about freddy is the correct choise to found out who stole the exams.
I picked him for the task but nothing seems to happen during the meetings.
Only one sentence appear.
We should concentrate on our tasks.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure about freddy is the correct choise to found out who stole the exams.
I picked him for the task but nothing seems to happen during the meetings.
yeah I get same message on a Tuesday as well,but with Derek, he always approaches before a class and asks why you picked him.

Seems to be something off with that part of game.

Dec 31, 2017
guys i dont just understand a shit!! After downloading the game where should i put the cheats stuff...please help me im a freaking disaster on the pc

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
yeah I get same message on a Tuesday as well,but with Derek, he always approaches before a class and asks why you picked him.

Seems to be something off with that part of game.
If Freddy can't find it, and Derek can't find it ...... I'll just say that if you don't have Tamara on your team, you are missing a lot. Find an earlier save, cheat, tutor the hell out of her, whatever it takes ... get her on your team.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
guys i dont just understand a shit!! After downloading the game where should i put the cheats stuff...please help me im a freaking disaster on the pc
Cheat stuff goes in game directory. When you open the folder that Superpowered is in, there will be another folder that says "game". Put it in there. Say "yes" to any prompts to overwrite existing files. If you are using Dark Philosopher's mods, follow his directions, and you should have no problems. Pretty sure his directions will work with other mods too. Link to the thread should be at the bottom of this page.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
If Freddy can't find it, and Derek can't find it ...... I'll just say that if you don't have Tamara on your team, you are missing a lot. Find an earlier save, cheat, tutor the hell out of her, whatever it takes ... get her on your team.
Lol
I have tamara in my team.
And i tutored her i kissed her and nailed her ( over and over again )
Assumption is the mother off aal fuck ups

Reactions: Wanlongcok

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
I had the same problem. I installed the 21.03 hotfix, and finally got out of that loop. So if anyone had a problem with the stolen exam mission: 21.03 hotfix looks like a solution.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes