jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Whats the change log for v21.0 and could someone please update the links on the front page
Changelog 0.21.00
$5+ patrons
Jan 12 at 5:23am
What's New?
Repercussions:

• Alternative corrupted scene for Sandra
  • Alternative Invite over scene for Sandra
  • New lunch scene for Sandra
  • Alternative path to unlock mom's fetish via Freddy
  • Further workout scenes between Freddy and Mom
  • Further Audience scenes between Freddy and Mom
$30 Bonus content

• Additional Allie Classroom options
  • Additional Samantha Classroom options
  • Additional Nympho scene with Maggie and Nurse Anne
  • New lower Alignment action at the Gymnasium
NCHDL Storyline Continuation

• 2 New Plotlines for the NCHDL (This is repeatable)
New Power

• Polymorphism (Framework)

What's it mean?
Repercussions: The repercussion scenes added into the game are additional scenes supporting the decisions you make when founding the NCHDL.

$30 Bonus content: I've been asked this a lot, so I figured I'd explain it here. $30 content is just content that's been added to the game at the direction of the $30 patrons. There is no content that is limited by your patronage level outside of Test Builds ($20+ Patrons), Patreon Builds ($5+ Patrons), Free Builds. All $30 content becomes available in test builds as soon as they are added, available to Patreon Builds in the next available update release, and available to free builds, one build later.

NCHDL Storyline Continuation : I've added in two new minor plotlines, to begin making a name for the Night City High Defense League. These are serial style "missions" and may replay in time. As more of these missions are made, the cycle for them will become more random.

New Power :polymorphism will take a while to fully implemented in the next few updates. Currently you can get some benefits for each level (some more than others) you purchase, but you'll see some of the lesser represented transformations get upgraded in potency quickly. Also, the Flaw for Polymorphism hasn't been implemented yet. WARNING! When choosing your transformation be aware, you can not undo your choice, and I have no plans to allow you to repick later. (I'd suggest saving ^_^). The transformation options become available when you go to sleep the following night after purchase.

Reactions: Reduk Sasnak

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
For maggie, I've found that wild oats will override familiar ties. prohibiting sex stuffs once more. Is the same to you guys?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Yes.
No matter what you choose. The new one
allways replace the previous one
Although thats my expierence

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I never got her on my team, but have started a 2nd game, which I always planned a 2nd game, so will focus on tutoring Tamara in that save.

If anyone wonders, wanted 2nd game as 1st game I have alignment low, so 2nd game, the alignment will be kept high.
Too high of an alignment may cheat you out of some content. Tamara can be a bad girl, and when she is bad, she is so good.

Reactions: T.Geiger

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I just found a small bug that was keeping Derek from properly 'helping' in the NCHDL in the second plotline. So if you use Derek or plan on using Derek, you may want to unzip this file into your game folder.
Fix for the derek bug.

sasageo

May 8, 2017
Can some1 please help me with combat? I cant do anything more than flying punch and kick. I have other skills that i cant use cause target isnt dazed feared etc....how can u have sex (or whatever) in fight? Is there any fight tutorial? cause i made a fast search in this thread and didnt find anything....thanks in advance!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just download the mod and slide that willpower bar to 30 every couple days for the family and every week for the rest of the girls, now you have "permanent" illness ;)

just don't let that willpower hit 100

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
The only way to legitimately get any of the mental illnesses permanently at this time is to get a lucky roll with the insanity aura. And then hope it doesn't undo it again.
You need to have Psychosism 3 and make a Psychotic Break. This makes the mental illness easier to stay.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
You need to have Psychosism 3 and make a Psychotic Break. This makes the mental illness easier to stay.
I had to start my game over because I broke Sandra with that. She became violent and slapped with promises of more violence with later updates. You really don't want to use Psychotic Break unless you just don't like the character. Psychosis is permanent, but highly unstable

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I had to start my game over because I broke Sandra with that. She became violent and slapped with promises of more violence with later updates. You really don't want to use Psychotic Break unless you just don't like the character. Psychosis is permanent, but highly unstable
I haven't tried it but I think you can reset their personality with one of the mind control powers.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes