Aug 16, 2017
Quick Question.

How do I get the sister to allow me to do things with her without her getting Angry? I have it where I can have sex with my powers but not without them.

Thanks

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
You can set the powers higher than 3 in the console. Not that it does anything, but you can.
You probably shouldn't do this. I don't think it will crash your game or anything, but much of the programming isn't designed to allow for more than 3 levels. It will typically just check to see if you are on a specific level (eg: if Flight = 3). If you set it to a level it doesn't know about, it might stop working altogether in some circumstances.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
can someone give me walkthrough this game? or this game doest have walkthrough

sry for my english
starting the game gives you a menu-screen... look at "HELP"... this will start a wiki with basic and advanced information... read it... even strategy will be covered.... try and play... have fun

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Anyway to get the mother and sister in on the fun? Without cheats? Can't seem to unlock anything with them.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not sure I understand how Sympathic Link is supposed to work. What exactly are "trust" actions? Actions which give favor? Small talk? If I link trust to lust for instance, and perform actions which give favor, I don't see the target's lust stat increase. Similarly, if I use something like lust overload, I also don't see the target's lust stat increase.

Are these hidden stats or something? Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Furthermore, mom and sis seem to be stuck at 10 corruption. The "ask for a small favor" option still has the personal questions choice, but it no longer gives corruption. Asking for a large favor has no followup choices. Do I need to break familial ties or something to proceed to the next corruption stage?

Dec 31, 2017
Cheat stuff goes in game directory. When you open the folder that Superpowered is in, there will be another folder that says "game". Put it in there. Say "yes" to any prompts to overwrite existing files. If you are using Dark Philosopher's mods, follow his directions, and you should have no problems. Pretty sure his directions will work with other mods too. Link to the thread should be at the bottom of this page.
Thanks appreciate it

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
I'm not sure I understand how Sympathic Link is supposed to work. What exactly are "trust" actions? Actions which give favor? Small talk? If I link trust to lust for instance, and perform actions which give favor, I don't see the target's lust stat increase. Similarly, if I use something like lust overload, I also don't see the target's lust stat increase.

Are these hidden stats or something? Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Furthermore, mom and sis seem to be stuck at 10 corruption. The "ask for a small favor" option still has the personal questions choice, but it no longer gives corruption. Asking for a large favor has no followup choices. Do I need to break familial ties or something to proceed to the next corruption stage?
using dominate to gain control depends on the player.stats (like health, energy, willpower... but also the level of powers, abilities)... this are building a basenumber comparing to npc , who should be dominated (his/her willpower, abilities from char-type, lust, love or other effects)... if the player has a higher sum, the control effect will be higher... for short, it is often needed to dominate the same npc more then once to gain a sufficient control.... to reprogram the npc, mindcontrol has to be level 3 (for example)... lust overload used against a npc (several times) will lead to nymphomaniac behaviour, love overload to obsessive behaviour... and so on... other mindpowers will work overnight with growing effects... if you are not using cheats most effects you have to use at least 2 or 3 times, for... depending on the base-effecting-power (as mentioned before)...

all this and more is explained in the wiki, reachable from the menu-screen... look at the special topics... most of them have an example or a better explaination.... increasing lust, love... .there are other actions needed... they are in the basic menu of a npc-interactions and unlocked if you have the needed stats for it

for mom/sis most changig process need a control like 60 or more... sometimes only a control of 40 is enough... the result might show in 2 days or in a week... thats the fun of the game, that all is working different from other players (depending on their stats)... and maybe the reason noone is able to replay exactly the same way as before, since it is likely that at a given situation one has different stats... and inside the game are variants of responding/reactions to be surprised again and again

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If Freddy can't find it, and Derek can't find it ...... I'll just say that if you don't have Tamara on your team, you are missing a lot. Find an earlier save, cheat, tutor the hell out of her, whatever it takes ... get her on your team.
I never got her on my team, but have started a 2nd game, which I always planned a 2nd game, so will focus on tutoring Tamara in that save.

If anyone wonders, wanted 2nd game as 1st game I have alignment low, so 2nd game, the alignment will be kept high.

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
im piss why isnt he uploadin this anymore now we cant get the updated version and i cant find a different uploader
Not really sure what you wanted to say, but if you were looking for download links, just go back a few pages. I would bet that in less than 10 pages back (actually it's 6) you can find a mega link to v0.21, and 3 pages back there is the 21.03 hotfix (recommended).

lurkless

Nov 4, 2017
Could someone explain at least where the password comes into play. I put in the file, but never get asked for one. when is this supposed to happen

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes