xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
and to avoid the following question... it is always.... name.influence = x ... with the spaces.... but beware... to high with the settings will straight go to "out of memory"

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi all

who can help me with the things below

i have version Alpha build 20.01
i can choose female billy ,when screwing sister in ''fetisch'' choise for a while now but
still have no clue where to find/buy gender bender or polymorp power.
Is it because of my version ? (with other words only available in new testversions?) or
do i miss something?

Second thing is this
before at Wednesday and Saturday night , i fist brought mom to bed followed by taking sophie
into mine. After that she give me a BJ untill her lust was high enough (60) for a Fuck
Suddenly on Wednesday and sat.day , when the two off them get home , mom took out
MC's pride. After a few times this happened sophie kiss the tip in precence of mom and later
on a full bj when mom guided sophies head.
Unfortunatly this dont happen anymore and when mc take sophie to his bed , only hj and bj
happens ( even when sophies lust is 100 )
Who can explain this or tell me what to do to get back on old path.
(didnt change any settings on mom )

THANKS FOR READING

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
A bit lost and can't seem to find the answer so some help would be appriciated

Got flight 3 but how do I unlock other superpowers?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
A bit lost and can't seem to find the answer so some help would be appriciated

Got flight 3 but how do I unlock other superpowers?
When you are in the clinic where you upgraded your flight to 3 the book has a little hooked page on the bottom right you can press for next page click that till you find the next power to purchase.

Reactions: ponyguy

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
hi all

who can help me with the things
1.: You can only buy it in v0.21, but it doesn't do anything for now, that comes later.
2.: I think mom needs to be obsessive to have those variations. Also not sure, but alignment might have something to do with it as well. I had high alignment when those scenes triggered, and it didn't stop with a bj.

Reactions: djustmie

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
hi all

who can help me with the things below

i have version Alpha build 20.01
i can choose female billy ,when screwing sister in ''fetisch'' choise for a while now but
still have no clue where to find/buy gender bender or polymorp power.
Is it because of my version ? (with other words only available in new testversions?) or
do i miss something?

Second thing is this
before at Wednesday and Saturday night , i fist brought mom to bed followed by taking sophie
into mine. After that she give me a BJ untill her lust was high enough (60) for a Fuck
Suddenly on Wednesday and sat.day , when the two off them get home , mom took out
MC's pride. After a few times this happened sophie kiss the tip in precence of mom and later
on a full bj when mom guided sophies head.
Unfortunatly this dont happen anymore and when mc take sophie to his bed , only hj and bj
happens ( even when sophies lust is 100 )
Who can explain this or tell me what to do to get back on old path.
(didnt change any settings on mom )

THANKS FOR READING
a few pages back i posted a megalink to v.21 so you can start playing that instead of a alpha build

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
a few pages back i posted a megalink to v.21 so you can start playing that instead of a alpha build
Thanks
is that a test version ?
read something about unstable and crashes or was that the hotfixes implented in a different version.
Sorry fr noobish questions

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
1.: You can only buy it in v0.21, but it doesn't do anything for now, that comes later.
2.: I think mom needs to be obsessive to have those variations. Also not sure, but alignment might have something to do with it as well. I had high alignment when those scenes triggered, and it didn't stop with a bj.
How can my alignment has changed , didnt change mc course ingame.
and that it didnt stop at bj was something i expected/hoped for so thats why i want it back lol

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks
is that a test version ?
read something about unstable and crashes or was that the hotfixes implented in a different version.
Sorry fr noobish questions
no its the 21 release i also posted the hotfixes and the hotfixes make the game unstable.

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
How can my alignment has changed , didnt change mc course ingame.
and that it didnt stop at bj was something i expected/hoped for so thats why i want it back lol
Your alignment changes based on your (good/evil) actions. For example when you do "maintenance worker" job in the school, sometimes there is a scene, where a locker starts to fall on a guy. If you decide to help him, you get +alignment points. If you choose "fuck him", the locker falls on the guy, and you lose alignment points. High or low alignment can change your options in some scenes. When I had low alignment, I couldn't choose "let her sleep in my bed", and when i had high alignment i couldn't choose "jack off". Not sure if this is neccessary in this case, but try to have high alignment (I have between 65-70), and make sure mom is obsessive.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
@TCMS @muttdoggy @Thatguy or the maintainer of this thread

I suggest an update for the console-commands

first, there is a spelling mistake for the girl-cheat-settings... the variable <char>.inhibitions = y is wrong... it is <char>.inhibition = y... without the ending "s" at the definition

second... there are some new settings directly for the powers

Powersettings for the player... but be aware, prior settings might spoil the fun in the game or might not trigger some events - use common sense if you are cheating

player.power_FLY=x Flight (max 3)
player.power_XRY=x Senses (max 3 1=start)
player.power_CHA=x Psychoism (max 3)
player.power_MAN=x Sympathic Link (max 3)
player.power_APP=x Polymorphism (max 3)
player.power_WIT=x Mind Control (max 3)

have fun in playing

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Hotfix 21.03 according to the dev this should fix the crashes with the .01 and .02 fixes
I've to ask and it has been asked probably many times still hope for some patience:

I've the basic 21.00, played some hours with it and got some error messages. The last few days an 21.01 and 21.02 fix had been posted. I downloaded them bcs some poster wrote it's buggy and crash the game. In another post I red those hotfixes are just fixes for the 21.01 and/or 21.02 test versions, not public released.

As confused I am, I have simply ask: Are those fixes patches for 21.00 and if so can I simply add 21.03 to 21.00 or should I add them chronically (21.00-> .01 -> .02 -> .03)?

Reactions: botc76

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017

thnx , playing Alpha build21.00 now :extremelyhappy:

i ll see if there is a need for hotfix 21.03 but for now i hold on to this one

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I'll see about updating the mod to 0.21.03 in the next couple of hours. First I need dinner. And as stated in the mod thread by myself and @xWhiteNinjax , be careful with the power-cheats in the console. Globex also sets traits, flaws and attribute points when you buy powers. If you just cheat the power, you'll miss out on all those goodies. And playing without any flaws is pretty much a game-breaker. The mod sets all the appropriate values except for the quest flag, which I will implement as soon as I have the time to do so (thanks @T.Geiger for that workaround).

PS Remember the mod serves as a hotfix as well, so you don't need the original hotfix for it to work. That's why it's version locked (i.e. 0.21.03 mod will ONLY work for 0.21.00, 01 and 02 game).

PPS You can set the powers higher than 3 in the console. Not that it does anything, but you can. For real fun, type 'transform_upgrade=True' in the console every day before you (Billy) go to bed. Just keep a savegame, it could severely unbalance your game. But it's fun to mess around with.

Reactions: gestved and botc76
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes