ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
1 how do you invite nikki to home?
2 how do you discover the sis fetish? i already asked the question till she says dont care what people will say and don't know what else to do
2: ask it over and over again until you can't ask anymore (no personal questions to ask, only the "nevermind" option in both places). After that ask her opinion on online shopping, and go with her. If you dare...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
@Baal7734 please check the formula for mind control (here dominate)... inside the game a NPC will be dominated 2 times and has control 66... if then a mindcraft is used on the same NPC the intended sublte supression - family ties or reprogramming like library, workout etc will not work, since the controlling stop at the status 2... it looks, that there is a minor cap... maybe it is better to set the control to 80 (so each dominate has a 40 value)...

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
@Baal7734 please check the formula for mind control (here dominate)... inside the game a NPC will be dominated 2 times and has control 66... if then a mindcraft is used on the same NPC the intended sublte supression - family ties or reprogramming like library, workout etc will not work, since the controlling stop at the status 2... it looks, that there is a minor cap... maybe it is better to set the control to 80 (so each dominate has a 40 value)...
I'm not exactly sure if I understood any of that correctly, but I'd say that if your problem is that after 2 Dominates you've reached 66 Control, I wouldn't call that a reason for editing mechanics. I wouldn't even call that a problem. Use Dominate 3rd time. If you can't afford it, then you need to lower target's Willpower more with Break Will. You can also raise your stats in Concentration and Mental for improved effect.

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
Hey, I downloaded the v0.20.01 hotfix, and since then, each time I try to click anything on the map (new or old saves all the same), I have the following error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screen/screen_map.rpy", line 1, in copy_on_change
File "game/screen/screen_map.rpy", line 77, in copy_on_change
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'copy_on_change'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screen/screen_map.rpyc", line 152, in script
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 2565, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 831, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 1120, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\screen.py", line 454, in _hide
self.screen.ast.copy_on_change(self.cache.get(0, {}))
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1090, in copy_on_change
c.copy_on_change = True

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.21.00"

Can anybody help me?

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
I try to explain my thoughts a bit further... it looks for me, that the mechanic to gain the new subtle feature is like substract for every step a value of 10, depending on the first decimal number, leaving in the example a value of 6 (66 - 60) for 6 days internal converting... and the restvalue 6 is then a percentage of the original converting translated into the gamevalue 2 (as in .. .exactly how often the dominate-power was used)

this could be avoid if the controls (wether with max or lesser player.powers, stats and so on) will be "rounded" internaly to the appropiate steps... 66 would become 7 steps (like 70 - 70... ) a control like 63 would become a value of 60 and therefor are only 6 steps needed... this would work for each stats of the player with each combination of powers

my walkthrough was... first enhancing the sense to max... then buying the mind-control power and max out to 3 steps... then the symbolic link feature... maybe all can be avoided if one buys flight before... but I did not and looked into the phone which values are reached....

and yes... control with 100 will work everytime (maybe there is a cap to the value 100, if the third or forth dominating is over the top 100)... so you are right if you say, just do it once more... but playing without cheat and looking for saving time, money, effort and trying to understand the mechanics was it, that I had the feeling that there is a minor mistake in the formula... if I am not right... it is ok, too... but want to give feedback.... and if there is realy a light bug... it is easy to fix

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Hey, I downloaded the v0.20.01 hotfix, and since then, each time I try to click anything on the map (new or old saves all the same), I have the following error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screen/screen_map.rpyc", line 152, in script
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 2565, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 831, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 1120, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\display\screen.py", line 454, in _hide
self.screen.ast.copy_on_change(self.cache.get(0, {}))
File "E:\jeux\Adult games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc - patched - Copie\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1090, in copy_on_change
c.copy_on_change = True

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.21.00"

Can anybody help me?
my first thought was ... looks like the english-men are conquering normandie again... *sorry for the joke

but you are using a fix for version 21.01... over a game 21.00... just use the 21.00 fix... and you would be fine... there is a reason why there is a fix for each game-version, seperate

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
my first thought was ... looks like the english-men are conquering normandie again... *sorry for the joke

but you are using a fix for version 21.01... over a game 21.00... just use the 21.00 fix... and you would be fine... there is a reason why there is a fix for each game-version, seperate
I meant the 0.21.01 fix

I meant that I put it in my v0.21.00 file the v0.21.01 hotfix, not the v0.20.01, sorry for the typo. I thought the 21.01 was the fix for 21.00, isn't it? And I did try to paste a new 21.00 download over my bugged 21.01 file, but it dit not work. Oh, and I did not understand the joke about English men and Normandy, would you explain?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey does anyone know how to access the console itself. Also if anybody has a walkthrough it would be greatly appreciated.
in your superpowered map go into the renpy folder and then the common and open 00console.rpy with notepad or a editor to your choosing and search for
If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
and change the config.console to True and save.
After that you can open console in the game by using shift+O

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Hey does anyone know how to access the console itself. Also if anybody has a walkthrough it would be greatly appreciated.
It's not an actual walkthrough, but it does give a lot of helpful tips. Don't ask cheat/mod questions though, moderator will not help you with those. Good luck!

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
I meant the 0.21.01 fix

I meant that I put it in my v0.21.00 file the v0.21.01 hotfix, not the v0.20.01, sorry for the typo. I thought the 21.01 was the fix for 21.00, isn't it? And I did try to paste a new 21.00 download over my bugged 21.01 file, but it dit not work. Oh, and I did not understand the joke about English men and Normandy, would you explain?
v21 is different from 21.01.... use exactly the fixes for each version... no mixes... and since the reporting on the mod-site mentioned, that the hotfix is not the best choise, stick to the update-file (for being sure).. the modauthor explaines, that each mod do a "rollback" to the main-version, if the versionnumber did not match... so if you are using v21... then use the fixes for this version

the joke ... maybe a little overdone... I am old enough to read a lot about the french/english war in the beginning of history of france... and your directions ( especially "jeux" ) indicates for me a frenchspeaking person... and the conflict is with an englishspeaking mod.... so my first thought was an attack of the walise archer against the french heavy cavellery (with a bad ending for the cavellery)

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
v21 is different from 21.01.... use exactly the fixes for each version... no mixes... and since the reporting on the mod-site mentioned, that the hotfix is not the best choise, stick to the update-file (for being sure).. the modauthor explaines, that each mod do a "rollback" to the main-version, if the versionnumber did not match... so if you are using v21... then use the fixes for this version

the joke ... maybe a little overdone... I am old enough to read a lot about the french/english war in the beginning of history of france... and your directions ( especially "jeux" ) indicates for me a frenchspeaking person... and the conflict is with an englishspeaking mod.... so my first thought was an attack of the walise archer against the french heavy cavellery (with a bad ending for the cavellery)
pardonez mois mais je suis completment fou :)

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
Well then, if there is a 21.01, where can I find it? I made a search by term and couldn't find any result...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it at all possible to get the mom and sis permanently over 20 Love?
I've managed it with linking love to trust for the sister, but even a bloody hug sends mom careening down to 20.
Setting it with the slider changes nothing and using the links just seems to get me a "Talk to the hand" model even with Favour and Lust at 100.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is it at all possible to get the mom and sis permanently over 20 Love?
I've managed it with linking love to trust for the sister, but even a bloody hug sends mom careening down to 20.
Setting it with the slider changes nothing and using the links just seems to get me a "Talk to the hand" model even with Favour and Lust at 100.
you need to mindcraft her so she doesn't care that you are her son anymore.

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
page 227 last post on the page from me is the 21.01 fix.
But I've been told by @xWhiteNinjax that I couldn't use the "21.01 fix" if I hadn't first dowloaded a plain "21.01", and that the reason why my game did not work properly anymore was because I downloaded the 21.01 fix on a 21.00 game. So now I don't understand... Is there or isn't there a plain "21.01", and if not, why did the 21.01 fix (the one on page 227) bug my 21.00 game? If someone understands what I'm getting wrong, I would be grateful for an explanation

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes