Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the player perks and the unblocking plot 1, those are the only ones missing from the list in the OP on page 1.
Damn, can't believe I didn't look. I just saw a few people asking and thought, it isn't there? Without even checking.:oops:

Anyway, I dug around a bit more. So I guess I may as well post it out. These commands are for combat, Sympathetic Links and Locks, along with daily flags and phase flags for the npcs, like kisses, favors, etc, because I got really tired of working through Denise's fetish tree, but still wanted to see the scenes. Also, if you set player.base_interactions high enough, you won't ever need to use player.interactions unless it's depleted by obsessive chars.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really don't think there's anything else to add, everything else is either delicate or easily changed.

Reactions: Fandley

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
11 updates before end off the year , so every month a update , sounds good to me.
hopefully not only the schoolgirls get implented but also dr ivy and nurse douchebag
(lol i already visited them once a day with insanity aura to be prepaired for the day
they get implented ) (THNX to insanity they have 100% lust&love but for now still usseless)

@jodike dont give up man , we'll love your support here

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I had to start my game over because I broke Sandra with that. She became violent and slapped with promises of more violence with later updates. You really don't want to use Psychotic Break unless you just don't like the character. Psychosis is permanent, but highly unstable
why restart?
After the first slap from her i read the text
this will become a combat in future versions.

So for now i c it as a challenge , and when
the fight is done (which i will win off course
mc will fuck the brains out off her)

BUT as i mentioned before
assumption is the mother off all fuck ups

Reactions: badblonde

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Is there any way to see the Freddie/Mom content in the same game as the Tamara content without cheating? It seems like if you ask Freddie for help with Tamara that leads him down the Freddie/Mom route but the Tamara route ends with her always being cold towards you in tutoring, so you can no longer progress with her. But if you go after Tamara in tutoring without asking Freddie for help then he'll never get caught peeping with mom and that route won't start. Am I missing something for making both routes work?
good question, sadly not had any time to play new game I started to specifically get Tamara to join, so I don't know but I also wanted to get Freddy with mom in this game, as he with sis in other game.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
How do you get mom and Freddy together?
when you are recruiting people for the club, Freddy instantly joins and helps you to try and recruit Derek and Tamara. During helping to recruit Tamara, you can have Freddy spy on your mum while she is napping, which leads you down that path.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
why restart?
After the first slap from her i read the text
this will become a combat in future versions.

So for now i c it as a challenge , and when
the fight is done (which i will win off course
mc will fuck the brains out off her)

BUT as i mentioned before
assumption is the mother off all fuck ups
Sandra is an old friend in the game, and one of my favorites IRL. I broke her when I was blindly trying things out in the beginning. A more accurate statement would have been: "I broke her in my practice round. I was planning on starting fresh anyway, but breaking her was the motivation I needed to actually do it."
I like the idea of expanding combat, and even turning one of the characters into a permanent psychopath, but I'd rather do it to a different character.

On the fight/fuck subject, has anyone tried to kill a thief? I assume that is what the black skull is for on the combat screen, but haven't gotten more than 9 or 10 points towards it.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
just started this game yesterday, how does one unlock more powers (buying them )in the clinic?? i've bought all the ones you could from the start but it keep saying out of stock . thanks in advance

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Sandra is an old friend in the game, and one of my favorites IRL. I broke her when I was blindly trying things out in the beginning. A more accurate statement would have been: "I broke her in my practice round. I was planning on starting fresh anyway, but breaking her was the motivation I needed to actually do it."
I like the idea of expanding combat, and even turning one of the characters into a permanent psychopath, but I'd rather do it to a different character.

On the fight/fuck subject, has anyone tried to kill a thief? I assume that is what the black skull is for on the combat screen, but haven't gotten more than 9 or 10 points towards it.

just for the fun... or to try to explore the mechanis of fighting.... did a fight with the female thief... and maxed it out... like 3 or 4 orgasm, skull over 100... all in one fight... but nothing happened like killing or changing the npc.... logical the fight looks like foreplay... so it would be straight to convert the thief to become the nightly sidekick of the hero to fight with him against others... and the reward for doing this could be of course *censored... :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017

Even dont know how to get 1 point in the black skull.
tried to NOT do any damage to the thief , but use mindpower as much as possible , only thing i reach with that
is that love/hart raises to hunderd ,than nail her , and use mindpower again. Hart raises again till hunderd but skull
stays on zero.
If i only hit , its over quite soon (ten hits or so)

edit
in despite of xWhiteNinjax , i also can get to 3 or 4 climaxes on the thief (from her side) but no points go into the skull.

mes

Jan 6, 2018
PLEASE I GET TIRED...Someone help? i searched Whole Forum..nothing

This Game Have Any QuickSave/QuickLoad !!!???

Something like just press One Button: F5 for save and Press One Button : F9 for load?

I Hate Do R Click> Click on Load Game > Click on Your save> DO YES > then game Loaded your save
Really 4 click just for 1 Load(also i load game ALOT)?

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
to get points to the skull you have to use "fear of orgasm" during the sex-scene... and if the critical hit don't end the fight you will see the result inside the skull... don't use one of your mindpowers (last of the psychpower), since it lessons the skullpoints... only use the link-powers and the first two of the psychpowers to fight over and over...
strategy... try to break the willpower, when you reach "null"... try to highten the heartpoints... (for being sure... do it two times over reaching 100... use the brain-icon to "unzip"... if it is not working... use some of the brainpowers (not fighting ones).. then try again after the fightscene... during the sexscene use "fear of orgasm" to highten the skullpoints... and so on... in such a way it is an unlimited fight... (and if they did not died then they are living in harmony ... if you believe in stories)

Reactions: Wanlongcok

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
just started this game yesterday, how does one unlock more powers (buying them )in the clinic?? i've bought all the ones you could from the start but it keep saying out of stock . thanks in advance
Hover over the bottom right corner of the catalog till it turns green,click to turn the pages.

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
I only have "mom" in my phone to see stats on , no other girl / person , I have played just a few weeks though , but it's kind of hard to guess what to do with no info on the other girls ... am I missing something ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
New raod map

• Nikki's 2nd content release
  • New Gating Mechanic (Gender Preference)
  • New Polymorph specific actions

• Nikki 3rd content release (Unstable States, fetish)
  • Additional NCHDL plotlines (1 short, 1 medium)
  • More Polymorph content and functions

• New Character 1st content release (Mary, Terri, or Chelsea...will have a vote for this soon)

• Additional NCHDL plotlines (1 short, 1 medium, 1 major)
  • Combat Engine work (adding new UI elements for buffs and debuffs)

• Previous Character 2nd content release (Mary, Terri, or Chelsea)

• Additional NCHDL plotlines (2 short, 1 major)
  • 1-2 flex picks

• New Character 1st content release (another vote for the remaining two characters will be held)

• Additional NCHDL plotlines (1 short, 1 medium)
  • 1-2 flex picks

• New Character 1st content release (another vote for the remaining two characters will be held)

• Initiative Trainee Missions
  • 1-2 flex picks

• Previous Character 2nd content release (Mary, Terri, or Chelsea)

Flex Picks:

These are things I want to add to the game before the end of the year. I'll probably add these in based off work required, and time limits. Whenever I get ahead of schedule, I'll be filling in a months development with this list of items.

• Polymorph Content (For all previously created characters)
  • Fetish content (For all previously created characters)
  • Final 2 jobs at the school
  • New Power/Flaw: Herculean Might (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Mercurial Speed (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Armor of Terra (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Telekenisis (mostly combat)
  • New Power/Flaw: Humanitas (mostly auras)
  • UI Sounds
  • Music
  • Samantha Rerender (I'm not happy with a lot of her content as it was rendered on my first rendering computer)
Another year without Danni? :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I only have "mom" in my phone to see stats on , no other girl / person , I have played just a few weeks though , but it's kind of hard to guess what to do with no info on the other girls ... am I missing something ?
Probably should ask for their phone numbers then ;)
(need 60 favor)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes