xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
hm... to play a little devils advocat... it is not a game... it is a "game in process, maybe a playable proof of concept", not finished yet (and I don't mean it in a disrespectfully way)... so it is fun to play with and see it gaining structure, better characters, storyline... and since the community seems to love the work it is more or less a nice way to be part of giving birth to one of the better games of the sexgenre... hope... it will have the time to be finished and not put down as many others on patreon

@Baal7734 good concept, nice plans for future updates (even if my way would be finish the not working modules first, before adding new chars or storyline - for example overhaul of combat, adding the missing powers and so on), but it is your decision and your work so I can and have to live with your plan(s)... at this stage the project can be played without regret and repeatable, since there are lots of combinations/steps with different outcomes (and nice pics to reward different solutions)... have fun in programming and a strong believe into your concept and birth to a "final" game :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
hm... to play a little devils advocat... it is not a game... it is a "game in process, maybe a playable proof of concept", not finished yet (and I don't mean it in a disrespectfully way)... so it is fun to play with and see it gaining structure, better characters, storyline... and since the community seems to love the work it is more or less a nice way to be part of giving birth to one of the better games of the sexgenre... hope... it will have the time to be finished and not put down as many others on patreon

@Baal7734 good concept, nice plans for future updates (even if my way would be finish the not working modules first, before adding new chars or storyline - for example overhaul of combat, adding the missing powers and so on), but it is your decision and your work so I can and have to live with your plan(s)... at this stage the project can be played without regret and repeatable, since there are lots of combinations/steps with different outcomes (and nice pics to reward different solutions)... have fun in programming and a strong believe into your concept and birth to a "final" game :)
If I had my druthers I would focus on just developing the remaining powers and whatnot, because you are correct, this would be a more efficient way to develop the game. Unfortunately, I can't focus on just efficiency. I have to take my patrons into account, and they tend to lean toward content more than function. So I have to strike something of a balance. I appreciate the praise though :)

Reactions: cloudmoon

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
sigh... so put out a hint, that with a "little" combat overhaul it is possible to convert the female thief into a robin to your batman (since he can fly)... and they will love this... both parts solved... win-win for all *running and looking for my superpowers to survive the backslash

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm not gonna overhaul Combat until more of it is in place so that I'm not spinning my wheels by balancing based off what is in now, rather than what will be in combat in the long run.
Balance is a concern for later in development. Combat is still a relatively new system.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I actually like the battle combat they way it is.

Personally prefer to see "more story content" , training ops and other ops first before new characters.

The story can include new characters, certainly real potential for so many different directions with this game.

However, do understand that patreons are patreons, they want what they want , and you got to meet them half way.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
on a side note, anyone tell me why this thread isn't showing up in my alerts? But I have it on my watch list.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
@Loneshysoul not being sure, but "alerts" are only showing that someone responded to your answer or liked it (quoting it, write your name and so on)... but look at your alert preferences... there are multiple choices to trigger an alert

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well I was alerted to your post but no alerts for yesterday or today's post until your one.

I wonder if it something to do with no threads showing at all in my "watched threads" list, even though I know am watching at least 3 threads.

mes

Jan 6, 2018
PLEASE I GET TIRED...Someone help? i searched Whole Forum..nothing

This Game Have Any QuickSave/QuickLoad !!!???

Something like just press One Button: F5 for save and Press One Button : F9 for load?

I Hate Do R Click> Click on Load Game > Click on Your save> DO YES > then game Loaded your save
Really 4 click just for 1 Load(also i load game ALOT)?
AnyOne Know!!!???:extremelyhappy:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
V20.01
I'm getting an error when going to the cafeteria and talking with Derek and Sandra.
A "cannot find image" error it is. Easily circumnavigated by hitting "ignore" but it happens every time.

The fight scene was interesting. Although because I won I think I fucked up with Tamara. Does she ever stop "being cold" to me? She explained why, but two solid weeks later, she's "still being cold" to me.

I think in a previous build, it was possible to get to join by not tailing her. I'm not sure if that's even possible in this build.

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
Hmm anything else needed for the Tamara plot? it opens up and tutoring can occur, but then next try its cold shoulder.
I'm going to have to ask what you did, and what you encountered, the plot flag has to be set so that she won't give you the cold shoulder, as in there is no chance for you to flirt or be funny during tutoring and she says she doesn't like being followed. Also note that in early approval ie: 0~40, she simply talks to you without a chance to flirt.

Of course if the flag is set again by you following her and fighting the drunk or something, then it doesn't help as the flag is reset.

jroseka

Jan 28, 2018
I've searched and searched but I can't find how to get unblocked on my phone. No idea what caused it either.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes