bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I've noticed that some people have managed to get some extra phone numbers aside from Mom & Sis.
Can anyone help me with that?
As pony said, asking for a small favor and if your first stat - can't remember what it is right now - is high enough, they'll give you their phone number. By checking the wiki that is posted in the OP, you'll see what is the minimum for them to give you their number, and when you can hug them, kiss them, sext them, etc. Give that a peruse and that should help with the basic questions. It can be a little light on the more specifics but it should make the game less of a "bash you fist in an inanimate object and go to emergency' type of game.

Good luck!

Reactions: ponyguy

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, seeing as nobody wanted to help to clear up what happened with Tamara or the lunch time bug (Page 238), I'll ask something else.
(I know what I did, I followed her and won the fight -not like I couldn't- and now tutoring her is pointless)

Someone's talking about Polymorphism. Is that available without cheating yet?
I cheated for it and generated bug upon bug upon bug. So much so that I had to go back to an earlier save.
If you are still using v20 (as you mentioned in your previous comment) then polymorphism is not available. You can buy it from v21.
I recommend using the 21.03 hotfix as well, for me it solved the Sandra&Derek lunchtime bug.
If Tamara is cold then as far as I know it's a "dead end" on that part. The only way I could escape from that, is using the console command story1.tamara_suspicious = None
This way I have Danni, AND Tamara too.

You can't change yourself into a girl yet for example.
I stumbled upon a scene, where I could use poly: On the stolen exam mission with Tamara (after we found the culprit).

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so I downloaded the file available at the first page and it unzipped into the folder as 21.00. Just wish to make sure this is the right version. Been seeing people talking about a 21.03 in the thread alot. sorry if this has been beaten to death

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
LOL, "YOU" make your mom and sis Whores to go fuck anyone they want to fuck
For some of the stuff, sure. The problem (particularly with Fred's content) is that the game doesn't really specify what's going to happen. I managed to avoid Fred getting with my mother or sister purely by fluke. The choices were something like "distract with mom/sis" and "probably a red herring". What it didn't say was "have your sister fuck cross-dressing Fred in the school bathroom".

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
so I downloaded the file available at the first page and it unzipped into the folder as 21.00. Just wish to make sure this is the right version. Been seeing people talking about a 21.03 in the thread alot. sorry if this has been beaten to death
Start the game and on the main title screen(top right corner) will be the version number. now to apply the 21.03 hotfix download and extract and when asked to overwrite/replace files click yes/ok.
Hotfix 21.03 according to the dev this should fix the crashes with the .01 and .02 fixes
Start the game again and check the version number like before.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
really NTR talk again? i said it before and I'll say it again , can we just dump this stupid and ridiculous NTR definition, its lame and just call it as is, there "sluts" but MC turned them into that.

Reactions: Mwanted

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
For some of the stuff, sure. The problem (particularly with Fred's content) is that the game doesn't really specify what's going to happen. I managed to avoid Fred getting with my mother or sister purely by fluke. The choices were something like "distract with mom/sis" and "probably a red herring". What it didn't say was "have your sister fuck cross-dressing Fred in the school bathroom".
I do agree with you, if I had known that it end up that way with Fred/sister, I not choose that. However, that is why you play a game, to find out what happens and then you learn the way you want to play.

malkav7

May 25, 2017
Ok... so I convinced Sandra to go on a date with Derek so he would join. I got confirmation the following monday from Fred that he had joined, but this is not shown in the "Goal" for the mission.

And the next day (tuesday), Billy says that he still hasn't gotten enough signatures and has to talk to Mrs Larson. And the option to talk about Derek to get him to join the football team has vanished as well.

Did I miss something or is this a bug? Really confused right now...

EDIT: oh, and Derek just ignores Billy during tutoring like from the start, in case that's what I was supposed to do.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
LOL, "YOU" make your mom and sis Whores to go fuck anyone they want to fuck ..... "YOU" control the corruption "YOU" make them into sex objects ..... thats, not NTR thats .. "Your options" or "Bimbofication" .... people are selfish and want to call it NTR because ..... the internet has no idea wtf NTR is anymore lol ....but it's funny to see people freak.

I personly think the Ntr tag in this game is misleading. Since Billy is a loser with NO girlfriend.... and last time I checked mom and sis cant be his girlfriends since there related ...
I believe the NTR is actually from Sandra getting into a relationship with Derek, if i remember his name right, especially in the way the lunch scene plays out, though that is debatable since you initially set them up, so she is given not stolen.

Basically all the girls can sleep around but since they were only casual at best with Billy it's not NTR or cheating just sluttification and corruption, even with mom and sis it's difficult to call it cheating for the same reasons though i can see where people are coming from.

Basically NTR is not just cheating or even cucking but the other man deliberately stealing the girl simply to cause harm to the "you" in the situation, consider the setup in Ethan's legacy, that is NTR as far as i'm concerned.

Do correct me if i'm wrong.

Reactions: badblonde

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
How many H-scenes does this game have so far? I like playing H-games but unless the gameplay is good its pointless to play such a grindy game without h-scenes.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Really? Either I missed a lot last time I played this or the developer has been really busy. Thanks badblonde and irezawa.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Really? Either I missed a lot last time I played this or the developer has been really busy.
Depends on what you count as a H scene, but several dozen at least. It does require a ridiculous amount of grind, and some of the scenes are non-straight-forward to acquire.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Depends on what you count as a H scene, but several dozen at least. It does require a ridiculous amount of grind, and some of the scenes are non-straight-forward to acquire.

UM use UnRen and check out how much of this game is H scene ...to me nudity is Hentie

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Really? Either I missed a lot last time I played this or the developer has been really busy. Thanks badblonde and irezawa.
You can invite a girl over to have sex, you can mind control them into having sex with you in many different ways, they can become obsessive or nymphomaniac and have sex with you in various ways, you can even threaten them into having sex with you. You can have sex at home, at school, in library, in gym, in classrooms, and so on, and so on... Now multiply that with the amount of girls and you'll see that there's a whole lotta stuff going on.

Feb 1, 2018
Every time I look at this game it just gets better. Yes, the beginning is a bit of a grind, but it's well worth the effort, if only for access to the renders. Besides, you're playing a bloody mind controlling superhero (at least, you are if you want access to the incest content, which is well worth looking at even if you don't have an incest fetish)! What's better than that?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes