Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I've been lurking in this thread for a long time and still haven't found the answer, so I'm just gonna ask.
Is there anyway to fuck Tamara in the current build? I went to the date, I got kissed in front of Larson, got the hallway blowjob and went shopping with her(I can get some roleplay when buying the blue dress and see her half naked when buying the boots, nothing happens when I buy the black dress). Is there anything left? Did I screw up by founding the club and finishing Derek storyline first?
Get her lust over 80 (probably love too) and go shopping again. The black dress is good, the boots are better. Favor has to be over 60 to get the shopping invite. Just tutor and flirt until you get the numbers that you need.

Reactions: ponyguy

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is there anyway to fuck Tamara in the current build?
Yes. As some others have answered, you can fuck her on the lunch date if you buy the most expensive clothing item. It depends on love and lust. It also extends based on corruption. TMK, the only way to raise her corruption currently is by that scene, so it will be a very expensive extension (~$10k).

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
I've been lurking in this thread for a long time and still haven't found the answer, so I'm just gonna ask.
Is there anyway to fuck Tamara in the current build? I went to the date, I got kissed in front of Larson, got the hallway blowjob and went shopping with her(I can get some roleplay when buying the blue dress and see her half naked when buying the boots, nothing happens when I buy the black dress). Is there anything left? Did I screw up by founding the club and finishing Derek storyline first?
why are you so impatient? go some more shopping and then tell me, that you have no scenes to your liking...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you can fuck tamara buying the boots, but you need to lower her inhibition first (with a high lust, of course)

if you raise her corruption, the clerk joins

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
i have no energy when i go out at night and stop the thief then while we fighting.. there is no code for it...

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
i have no energy when i go out at night and stop the thief then while we fighting.. there is no code for it...
Damn, can't believe I didn't look. I just saw a few people asking and thought, it isn't there? Without even checking.:oops:

Anyway, I dug around a bit more. So I guess I may as well post it out. These commands are for combat, Sympathetic Links and Locks, along with daily flags and phase flags for the npcs, like kisses, favors, etc, because I got really tired of working through Denise's fetish tree, but still wanted to see the scenes. Also, if you set player.base_interactions high enough, you won't ever need to use player.interactions unless it's depleted by obsessive chars.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really don't think there's anything else to add, everything else is either delicate or easily changed.

Reactions: badwonder and TTT3

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
really NTR talk again? i said it before and I'll say it again , can we just dump this stupid and ridiculous NTR definition, its lame and just call it as is, there "sluts" but MC turned them into that.
Or failing that, perhaps we could have a separate thread for the "It's NTR!/No it's not!/Yes it is!" debate? I can appreciate it's important to those who care about such things, but for most of us, it's just cluttering up the thread and making it hard to find information about gameplay and versions.

Reactions: badblonde

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
I have problems with the grafics , pictures ( H-scenes during evening / night ) are so dark you cant see anything , just guess what it's supposed to show .
Is it supposed to be like that or is there a "fix"?
Day scenes are ok ...!
You have a problem with your gamma being too low, if you are using windows 10 get a program named Dccw started in your search button in your tool bar. I have it set as a shortcut on my desktop cause resetting seems to reset this every time. Just click next til you see a slider with the gamma, pull the slider up til you have better gamma, and look at the pictures that are too dark light up with so much more. I was astounded at the amount of difference this makes in Ren'py games.

Reactions: djustmie

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Got An Error. Got this error more then once:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2618, in <module>
NameError: name 'plot2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 902, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 511, in script call
  File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2612, in script
  File "C:\Users\deniz\Desktop\Adulting\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\deniz\Desktop\Adulting\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\deniz\Desktop\Adulting\SuperPowered_v0.21.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2618, in <module>
NameError: name 'plot2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.21.00

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes