Jan 29, 2018
couple questions:
-does Shift+O not work for cheat console anymore? Trying to add sister to the game but it's not working

-are there any special requirements for Samantha's 2nd last nympho scene (got the last one with kelly and the 3 pole dancing ones but struggling with the 4th)

-how long does nymphomania last after I've got them to sufficiently low willpower? (and all other stats meet the natural state reqs)

cheers in advance.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
... You shouldn't have to cheat Steph into the game. She should automatically be in your phone and start turning up more less right after the opening trundle.
Willpower recovers naturally on its own, a little each day for the girls. Nothing like the +30 per night I'm getting.
No idea how long nymphomania actually lasts, however.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
... You shouldn't have to cheat Steph into the game. She should automatically be in your phone and start turning up more less right after the opening trundle.
Willpower recovers naturally on its own, a little each day for the girls. Nothing like the +30 per night I'm getting.
it lasts as long willpower don't reach 100

and family members recover willpower faster than normal, they recover 30 everyday against only 10 from other girls

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So long as it's not 100, you can keep their nympho up. I think it's from 0 - 40 last I checked...

Anyway, I usually just blasted their Senses every time to keep the nympho up.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Or failing that, perhaps we could have a separate thread for the "It's NTR!/No it's not!/Yes it is!" debate? I can appreciate it's important to those who care about such things, but for most of us, it's just cluttering up the thread and making it hard to find information about gameplay and versions.
exactly, but YES THIS GAME IS NTR

yxcvbnnm

Aug 13, 2017
I just started the game last night and am not very far in it yet. I was wondering what I have to do to experience as much NTR content as possible. Any tips?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so am finally looking at console, went into console file and changed it to true.

Am having issues with commands listed on first post, it suggests <char>.favor = y and to replace char with characters name.

Also it doesn't list tamara on first post, but I believe its tam for tamara.

So I tried tam.favor = y and <tam>.favor = y, neither worked but tam.favor = 100 appeared to work

also did tam.lust = 100 and tam.love = 100

she still cold towards me when I tutor, so I guess am missing something else that needs changed?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
so am finally looking at console, went into console file and changed it to true.

Am having issues with commands listed on first post, it suggests <char>.favor = y and to replace char with characters name.

Also it doesn't list tamara on first post, but I believe its tam for tamara.

So I tried tam.favor = y and <tam>.favor = y, neither worked but tam.favor = 100 appeared to work

also did tam.lust = 100 and tam.love = 100

she still cold towards me when I tutor, so I guess am missing something else that needs changed?
Tamara gets pissed when you spy on her for too long

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
Does getting the well endowed perk at the beginning of the game change anything besides the statistic gains?
There is a bj scene with you and nurse Anne from globex in the game intro and she will call you 'hosedick' instead of 'Billy' throughout the game but otherwise I don't think so.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes