Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Really, NTR by itself isn't the problem. The definition is too widespread and there are too many different angles for anyone to be talking about the same thing. Leading to just a bunch of people being upset nearly all the time.

NTR can, to some people, be the heroine having sex with people other than the protagonist. It can be cuckoldry. It can be cheating. It can be the protagonist stealing the heroine from her significant other. It could be mindless (MC), or cruel (humiliation), or encouraged (apparently) by the protag. Note: I am talking about 'perceived' definition here, not actual, so put your dictionaries away. We live in a weird timeline where people are always trying to alter definitions for their personal benefit, so you need to target perception rather than "terms" to find a solution.

Really, while some people may disagree, I find the worst offenses that cause people to revolt lie in the intention behind it. Primarily one of two things would need to occur before I find it completely distasteful and ignore the game:

1) Should the heroine have sex beyond the protagonist, she shows a preference for that sex, instead of for the protagonist's.
2) Should the protagonist have a romantic interest in the heroine, and she for him, and she engages in sexual activity without his consent.

In both these situations, if it were real life (I use the term loosely), it would simply be a wake-up call for the protag to simply dump the heroine and move on. Game over. Both situations exist only to harm the protagonist, and its what I dislike about the entire fetish. (And its not even play-humiliation at that point, which behind closed doors can even be fun, through teasing and the like. But rather the beginning or complete aversion to the protagonist.) A threesome is not cuckolding, but if you and your friend are doing a girl that you want to be emotionally linked to the protag, there should be some sign that she prefers the protag in that encounter, even if not for superficial reasons ("bigger dick").

Now for an extreme example to illustrate my point. You have a male and female. The female locks the guy in chastity. (queue first screams of cuckoldry) The female also brings over a guy, with the first guy's consent. (more screaming) And the female pegs guy #1 while sucking off guy #2. Could this be in violation of the rules? Yep! However, should the female express that she actually was more sexually satisfied fucking guy #1 in the ass, rather than getting fucked by guy #2, it stops violating the rules. She stops seeing guy #2, and instead takes her pleasure from domming guy #1.

Now if she prefers guy #2 for sex, and just stays with guy #1 for whatever reason. This violates the two rules and creates the aversion.

Superpowered does skirt that line I drew. Mainly in the concept of Nymphomania (Last played 0.12, so things may have changed.) When someone you trigger nymphomania in has sex in the bathroom, you start to encroach upon #2 (without consent). The question is if you mindbreak someone to trigger uncontrollable sexual urges, are you consenting to them having sex with others. It could easily be argued both ways, imo.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For mom I have been dropping her inhibition by viewing her in the shower and her inhibition is at 75... how can I lower it more? I keep on getting the oops and she just walks out without any effect now.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
To lower inhibition easily you can use Sympathetic Link to link Favor to Confidence. Then do actions that raise favor.

To get the rank 1 job raise your grades initially through tutoring, then after you get a letter on the 28th of the month informing you about your high grades you will get a scene with Larson the next time you go to school. Finally go to Logistics in the morning or early afternoon to get the job.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
For mom I have been dropping her inhibition by viewing her in the shower and her inhibition is at 75... how can I lower it more? I keep on getting the oops and she just walks out without any effect now.
besides the sympathic link, another way to lower inhibition is to use mind control to order her into clothes more revealing than she is normally comfortable with. Then for the rest of the day, every time you see her, the inhibition goes down by 1.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
@Scales billy gives no shit if the girls turn into sluts because he makes them the sluts ..... there is no NTR in this game ..... if you open the bathrooms .... "you" pushed co-ed bathrooms ..... u made the girls want to fuck anyone :D

Billy flaw is lust .... so them as slut away helps him :D

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, need some help unlocking the unknown scenes between nympho and mc reprogramming, as well as most of the scenes in the "other" category

pics for reference: View attachment 65271 View attachment 65272
The scenes between nympho and mc reprogramming are the scenes that happen when characters are obsessed with you. Use Love Overload to make them unstable. The scenes usually happen when you go to sleep, the obsessed character will then wake you up. I think booty calls and mom/sophie scenes to take precedence over them, so keep that in mind. Also, some scenes have a lot variations, usually depending on your moms mental status. Sandras third one, for example, has seven different outcomes!

The other scenes are the "sexbot" and the "corrupted" scenes. High corruption stats are required for them (duh!). Also, I think you need to change the school policy to unisex bathrooms and since some scenes involve multiple girls (f.e. Kelly and Denise), so you need high corruption in many girls at the same time.

No idea about the sexbot scenes though. Probably some form of mind controll/break/reprogramming stuff.

Reactions: badblonde

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
To lower inhibition easily you can use Sympathetic Link to link Favor to Confidence. Then do actions that raise favor.

To get the rank 1 job raise your grades initially through tutoring, then after you get a letter on the 28th of the month informing you about your high grades you will get a scene with Larson the next time you go to school. Finally go to Logistics in the morning or early afternoon to get the job.
besides the sympathic link, another way to lower inhibition is to use mind control to order her into clothes more revealing than she is normally comfortable with. Then for the rest of the day, every time you see her, the inhibition goes down by 1.
Thanks for letting me know guys. I'll definitely use this if I can't figure out lowering mom's inhibition naturally (without powers). Is there something I'm missing to lower mom's inhibition after she reaches 75 from shower scene alone? Cause I got the sister at 68 so far and the shower scene is still working. As you guys can probably can tell I'm not using any cheats. I'm just stubborn like that lol.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
what do i have to do?
From what I understand by looking at the game's wiki you can either just keep following her after school on monday and it'll eventually get her to join or you can keep tutoring her during school and if you get enough favor (a lot... 40? 80?) she'll join that way as well.

mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
From what I understand by looking at the game's wiki you can either just keep following her after school on monday and it'll eventually get her to join or you can keep tutoring her during school and if you get enough favor (a lot... 40? 80?) she'll join that way as well.
He did not looking after her on mondays and favor do not increse :(
sorry for my english

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
@Scales

You make a lot of good points about NTR, which I'm not much a fan of either. But yeah, a pretty key aspect to this game is that if the protagonist psychically makes the girls nymphos, that's his choice. In fact, it's overriding their choice and pushing them into it. And they do pretty consistantly express a preference for the protagonist sexually, and often some kind of devotion.

If you combine that with the power that whores them out, then you get scenes thrown in where the protagonist is clearly their master/pimp, and they show extreme devotion to him. So, I don't really consider any of this stuff NTR.

And NTR is always a little hazy in a harem game. If this were a game with a single female love interest, then there would be some clear NTR lines that could be crossed. But once all content gets added, the protagonist will be banging every woman he comes across. Is every woman in the world supposed to have sex with him and only him?

I haven't played through every option of the afterschool group thing, but so far this game hasn't tripped any of my NTR bad vibes. Maybe Sandra dating whatsisname, just 'cause she's established as a childhood friend, and about the only girl that has some pretty plausible romantic interest written in (not including incest).

Reactions: badblonde

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for letting me know guys. I'll definitely use this if I can't figure out lowering mom's inhibition naturally (without powers). Is there something I'm missing to lower mom's inhibition after she reaches 75 from shower scene alone? Cause I got the sister at 68 so far and the shower scene is still working. As you guys can probably can tell I'm not using any cheats. I'm just stubborn like that lol.
one of the powers allows you to link inhibition to say favor, every time you raise someone's favor by talking them, there inhibition is lowered by 1. power is sympathic link (if i remember correctly) , think you need level 2.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
really? more NTR nonsense? why the heck do you care what it is? people are fucking and acting slutty, why define it by anything other than what it is?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this crash, it occurs after the sandra/derek date
The game is trying to summon forth a state of dress (slut) and a pose (lunch1) that do not exist. The fix will probably require a code patch. But if you have access to the console, you might try sd.pose = "friendly" sometime during the lunch scene to see if you can get around it temporarily.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes