Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so I have Tamara at 100 favor and something like 15 love, how high do her stats need to be before i get option to recruit her to club? I thought it was around 80 favor, but guess not, or I am missing something.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
well thats why I think its a bit strange that even at rank 3 Mind Control, when the player has (in theory) fully mastered the subtle art of Mind Control / Mental Domination, but still takes a brute force approach to wanting a quick orgasm.

A rank 1, or rank 2 when the player is still learning Mind Control, a brute force approach makes sense. Rank 3 with all the other subtle adjustments, it would almost be better if you implant a [very] temporary suggestion in their mind that boils down to a cross between sexdoll and nympho scenes. The girl becomes a willing, if not eager participant (for single intercourse events), but their long-term mental state doesn't change, possibly rationalized as "oh Billy has been really helpful to me in class, he deserves a single reward"
Inception right? It starts with an idea...

"You're on a train..."

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
so I have Tamara at 100 favor and something like 15 love, how high do her stats need to be before i get option to recruit her to club?
40 favor, 25 Love and succeed at flirt check while tutoring. Succeeding at the flirt check before then will raise her Love by your natural Social stat, which may be faster than the 1 Love you can get from being "playful".

Reactions: Notretsam

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I didn't think there was any other content with Danni, accept on Monday if you trigger sister with Freddy instead of mum. That is just a make out or fuck in corridor while sister/freddy are fucking.
I haven't gotten that yet. I wasn't getting anything new with Freddy so I ended up just finishing the Tamara quest. I guess I just needed to be a bit more patient. Been waiting for a chance to fuck Danni. Time to reload an older save and get it.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I haven't gotten that yet. I wasn't getting anything new with Freddy so I ended up just finishing the Tamara quest. I guess I just needed to be a bit more patient. Been waiting for a chance to fuck Danni. Time to reload an older save and get it.

if u make your Goon a tran lol and let sis have fun with him ... that I think it will turn on Danni .... lol

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I got to say, this image and some of the others with the cum is just downright gross. I really hope there be a feature added that allow you to select your own pic in phone for each woman.

nope, you make them sluts you deal with them acting that way :D I love Sluts covred in cum lol

halo2018

Jan 19, 2018
hey guys anyone know how to fix this?

While running game code:
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2618, in <module>
NameError: name 'plot2' is not defined

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Took me awhile to figure out how to get started but I'm having a lot of fun with this game now. One thing I'm still a bit confused by is the unzip thing in combat. Is that something that's unlocked later in the game or does it just not work yet? I'm assuming it's intended to let you strip your opponent during combat.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Took me awhile to figure out how to get started but I'm having a lot of fun with this game now. One thing I'm still a bit confused by is the unzip thing in combat. Is that something that's unlocked later in the game or does it just not work yet? I'm assuming it's intended to let you strip your opponent during combat.
Your opponent needs to be at zero willpower, so you can unzip your trouser and fuck her.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Your opponent needs to be at zero willpower, so you can unzip your trouser and fuck her.
How do you do that? I'm cheating like a motherfucker here. All my stats are at max. And yet I still have trouble winning fights. Whether I go for health or willpower it doesn't matter. Once either drops too low the enemy regenerates it. And they do it faster than I can chip away at it. Especially when it comes to willpower. Have to waste turns just punching them so I can use my abilities again. Dammit, why isn't there a wait option during combat? Would make my life so much easier. :disappointed:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I guess you could try downloading the Get Lucky mod from here. That (among other things) enables the in-game developer console. It even allows you to turn it off and on as you wish through the options menu.
If there's already a "Cheats" button in your menu, you don't need it. Just turn it on and it should unlock the console for you.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
To Enable Console

Open SuperPowerd folder/Open Renpy folder / Open Common Folder /Find 00console.rpy. Open with a text editor eg notepad/wordpad
Search for config.console usually around line 97
Change config.console = False (change false to True ) Note use capital T
so should look like this config.console = True
close and save file
in game press shift O (letter)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes