Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
How do you do that? I'm cheating like a motherfucker here. All my stats are at max. And yet I still have trouble winning fights. Whether I go for health or willpower it doesn't matter. Once either drops too low the enemy regenerates it. And they do it faster than I can chip away at it. Especially when it comes to willpower. Have to waste turns just punching them so I can use my abilities again. Dammit, why isn't there a wait option during combat? Would make my life so much easier. :disappointed:
Near as far as I can tell they only regroup when health gets low, so if you keep their health high and only chip at willpower you should be able to get in down to nil, then you need to hit them again with waking dream, I'm uncertain if other abilities work.

Also, I posted combat console commands on page 235, so if you're really at your wits end you could use those.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Near as far as I can tell they only regroup when health gets low, so if you keep their health high and only chip at willpower you should be able to get in down to nil, then you need to hit them again with waking dream, I'm uncertain if other abilities work.

Also, I posted combat console commands on page 235, so if you're really at your wits end you could use those.
The problem is after I use all my abilities or run out stamina, or whatever the fuck that bar is that drains when you use them, there's nothing else I can do except punch them while waiting for my abilities to cool down. And by the time I finally have enough to use Waking Dream the enemy has already restored their Willpower. It's incredibly tedious.

Yeah, I think I might just use those console commands. Thanks.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
The problem is after I use all my abilities or run out stamina, or whatever the fuck that bar is that drains when you use them, there's nothing else I can do except punch them while waiting for my abilities to cool down. And by the time I finally have enough to use Waking Dream the enemy has already restored their Willpower. It's incredibly tedious.

Yeah, I think I might just use those console commands. Thanks.
I don't remember which helped the most but after a lot of physical training at the Initiative and advancement in levels in physical classes at school, I'm able to take down their health 12 to 14 points at a time with a punch and 20 at a time with flying punches and kicks. They will regenerate some but not enough to stop you from KOing them in a couple of more turns. Increased physical also diminishes the damage they do to you.

Similarly, increased powers drops their willpower quicker and yours slower but I don't recall which power(s) to get or increase for that.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't remember which helped the most but after a lot of physical training at the Initiative and advancement in levels in physical classes at school, I'm able to take down their health 12 to 14 points at a time with a punch and 20 at a time with flying punches and kicks. They will regenerate some but not enough to stop you from KOing them in a couple of more turns. Increased physical also diminishes the damage they do to you.

Similarly, increased powers drops their willpower quicker and yours slower but I don't recall which power(s) to get or increase for that.
Does the Initiative training give different benefits than just regular stat increases? Because, like I said, I'm cheating. All my basic stats are at 100. And I'm still doing shit all for damage.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I didn't throw sis to Freddy so I didn't know there was additional content with Danni (Billy making out or fucking her) and I'm beyond having a save that far back. Does anyone know of a console command to enable this path?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Does the Initiative training give different benefits than just regular stat increases? Because, like I said, I'm cheating. All my basic stats are at 100. And I'm still doing shit all for damage.
I haven't played for a while but from what I remember, it makes Billy more buff and badass but I suspect that stats in physical classes at school matter too. I think the max stat for school classes is 360. I worked on Initiative physical and gym classes at school at the same time so I'm not sure exactly which, if either is more important.

Since you're laying with cheats, you might want to try

player.PB = x

to increase your physical bonus if you don't want to do the Initiative grind. If you do I'd try it incrementally because the max level isn't very high but I don't remember what it is. I haven't found any cheats to increase classroom level.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I haven't played for a while but from what I remember, it makes Billy more buff and badass but I suspect that stats in physical classes at school matter too. I think the max stat for school classes is 360. I worked on Initiative physical and gym classes at school at the same time so I'm not sure exactly which, if either is more important.

Since you're laying with cheats, you might want to try

player.PB = x

to increase your physical bonus if you don't want to do the Initiative grind. If you do I'd try it incrementally because the max level isn't very high but I don't remember what it is. I haven't found any cheats to increase classroom level.
It makes him buff? Like, does it actually change his physical appearance?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
@ponyguy mc MOM and sis make them gym and alpha ... fuck the living shit out of them (80 favor) ...for months get your xp up .... always start fighting with 100 willpower ...have fun see if this helps

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
No. Sorry about the way I worded that. "Makes him buff" was just a mental assumption based on his increased physical abilities. He still looks like a skinny wraith in the pictures even when his physical is high. LOL
Oh. Bummer. XD

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
i like the point that billy looks like an ugly wraith that no girl would find sexy .... makes it better to play a sex crazy asshole :D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah. I'm hoping he fixes that later.

BTW, I checked - my kickass Billy's stats are:

Physical 4
Natural Physical 4

Fitness 6
Reflex 6
Stoicism 5

He also has all of the available powers at level 3 and can knock down their willpower fairly well.
My Physical and Natural Physical are at 1.
Fitness, Reflex and Stoicism are at 100.
And I also have all available powers at level 3.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I didn't throw sis to Freddy so I didn't know there was additional content with Danni (Billy making out or fucking her) and I'm beyond having a save that far back. Does anyone know of a console command to enable this path?
(If you have problems with any of the variable assignments, try them without the $ in front.)

The safest way to do it would probably be to just set

$ story1.freddy_sister = "girlfriends"

This would get you the ongoing relationship, but you wouldn't get to see the initial scene. If you'd like to go a bit riskier

$ story1.tamara_freddy_distraction = "Stephanie"
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_4

This will play the final Tamara investigation scene and set Tamara's suspicion to 1. Finally, if you'd like to see the entire progression

(One at a time)
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_0

call storyline1_investigate_tamara_1
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_2
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_3

I wouldn't suggest doing any of these old scene calls on your main save file. Do a secondary save (different page or something), call all the scenes to see them, and then reload your main save and put in the freddy_sister line to get the ongoing relationship.

(Edit)

If you would like to see the mom stuff instead, you'll need to figure out what relationship level you want them to have for the ongoing stuff from "house slave", "workout partner", or "audience"

For example, $ story1.freddy_mom = "house slave"

The scene calls would be the same as sis, but the distraction line would be

$ story1.tamara_freddy_distraction = "Mom"

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everypeoples,

New test build is out!

What's in it?
Lesbian Action!

But seriously...

• New Gating Mechanic: Lesbian
  • New Polymorph Actions for Lesbians
  • Nikki Contact actions (Lesbian Only currently)
  • Nikki Negative actions
  • Nikki Invite Over Action (Lesbian Only currently)
  • Nikki Corrupted Scenes
  • Some Futa Content (requires Gendershift 2 and Monster Cock)

Currently most sexual actions with Nikki are lesbian only, and will require the Gender Shift Transformation to access them. I have plans in the upcoming update 0.23.00 of adding in MC mechanics to manipulate sexual orientation a bit, but I wanted to make sure the base mechanics worked, before I start monkeying with them.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah. I'm hoping he fixes that later.

BTW, I checked - my kickass Billy's stats are:

Physical 4
Natural Physical 4

Fitness 6
Reflex 6
Stoicism 5

He also has all of the available powers at level 3 and can knock down their willpower fairly well.
Glad you answered, I was catching up with this thread, and was thinking that it was the physical training etc ponyguy needed to do, but like yourself couldn't remember when I started to win fights easily.

just to back this up further though, my Fitness, Reflex and Stoicism is at 6 , and Physical/Natural Physical is at 5. Pretty certain I choose the physical option at start.

also one other thing you maybe already know ponyguy, you MUST be at 100 energy when going patrolling if you want chance to fuck the female thief, its tricky but keep choosing options that lower thiefs willpower, while making sure your energy stays up, there is an option that allows you to increase energy during fight.

Also this same female thief is the one that is trying to steal cars at school, if you select Derek can double team her.

Although do recommend selecting Freddy once and sending him after female thief, its hilarious watching him getting knocked out.

Reactions: Centurion

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
40 favor, 25 Love and succeed at flirt check while tutoring. Succeeding at the flirt check before then will raise her Love by your natural Social stat, which may be faster than the 1 Love you can get from being "playful".
forgot to say thanks, haven't played since I asked but its the love stat I need to get higher.

Edit* nevermind got it progressing now, think I might have messed up as didn't get Freddy with mum or sister before Tamara joined, is there commands to change that?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
The safest way to do it would probably be to just set

$ story1.freddy_sister = "girlfriends"

This would get you the ongoing relationship, but you wouldn't get to see the initial scene. If you'd like to go a bit riskier

This will play the final Tamara investigation scene and set Tamara's suspicion to 1. Finally, if you'd like to see the entire progression

(One at a time)
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_0

call storyline1_investigate_tamara_1
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_2
call storyline1_investigate_tamara_3

I wouldn't suggest doing any of these old scene calls on your main save file. Do a secondary save (different page or something), call all the scenes to see them, and then reload your main save and put in the freddy_sister line to get the ongoing relationship.
Thanks! I'll try that.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
My Physical and Natural Physical are at 1.
Fitness, Reflex and Stoicism are at 100.
And I also have all available powers at level 3.
Yeah, you need to get your physical and natural physical up.

I'm not sure but I think the maximum for school classes is 10 so you might want to scale that back.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes