jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Tried this version and I get a crash when trying to hug Sandra. Says something like poly gender not defined. Also the morning shower still doesn't give any energy if the sister is there and you go first.
it is a test version, so you should expect stuff not working properly.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure why you got an error. Worked fine here. But the variable does seem to act a little weird when using the '$' in front. Just tried it without and that also works, so try story1.freddy_mom = "house slave"
yeah that appeared to work , no errors given. thank you , shall play a bit today and see if any scenes come up with Maggie/Freddy.

edit* yup that worked without the $ for me

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
will post today's test version code later since the server which i need to get them off has some error 500 issues.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know how much @Baal7734 checks this forum and pretty sure Baal7734 is the right Baal lol I do see @jodike here and maybe this idea of mine be passed on , also related to Nikki content which you appear to be working on right now.

This game can make me laugh sometimes, one of those times was the photo on phone for Nikki, one where she is clearly just used her phone to take an upskirt pic. Also the final photo where you clearly see her on sofa going down on a woman, who appears to be drunk , therefore maybe Nikki taken advantage of the situation.

All in all, could easily have the character Nikki taken advantage of situations to have fun, maybe even has a bit of a voyeur side to her, which could eventually lead to say MC catching her and blackmailing her to join in, so then have MC and Nikki in voyeur scenes spying on someone and well you know.

It could even lead to Nikki spying on Samantha (sister) or Maggie (mum) and being caught by them.

Voyeur seems to be the one thing missing from this game, maybe Nikki character can have partial voyeur to her story.

anyway, just an idea.

Reactions: ponyguy

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
hi i'm stuck with recruit derek. i'm at this point:
- i have meet him at lunch
- i have seen that he was slapped by kelly
- i have meet Allie saying that derek tried to touch her butt
- freddy tells about swimming pool girls
then i'm stuck every week nothing happens and when i meet freddy on monday we brainstorm but not come up.
Have i to do something? (like progress on something else?) or it's only a random event then?
Becouse i cannot progress with tamara too.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
hi i'm stuck with recruit derek. i'm at this point:
- i have meet him at lunch
- i have seen that he was slapped by kelly
- i have meet Allie saying that derek tried to touch her butt
- freddy tells about swimming pool girls
then i'm stuck every week nothing happens and when i meet freddy on monday we brainstorm but not come up.
Have i to do something? (like progress on something else?) or it's only a random event then?
Becouse i cannot progress with tamara too.

Sandra

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally got the combat sex to work and it was fun. It took awhile to figure out how to actually end a battle that way though. The thief always regroups immmediately after dropping below 20 health so if you want to defeat her by fucking then make sure to get willpower to zero and health to 20 or below before uzipping. Otherwise you fuck and she gets right back up and heals. My mental stats were around 6-7 and I was able to win that way although I ended up spending awhile stalling while waiting for soliluqouy to refresh my energy.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
i resolved talking with mrs. larson and allowing him to play as golie. Sandra's route didn't show up.
you learn stoicism , there at pool Sandra would approach you and you see Derek in background, that was the next step.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone know where/how to get the corruption scene? I mean is it location based or an alternate of an different scene?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone know where/how to get the corruption scene? I mean is it location based or an alternate of an different scene?
You're going to have to be more specific about what you're looking for. There are a lot of scenes that could fit that description.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I looked at the Wiki and in the phone section it lists the the scenes, one of the scenes listed was corruption.
Each character has/will have a series of short events when they are corrupted enough, this normally entails things like sucking guys off in the bathrooms or the office in the case of Larson.

The family doesn't have these events at home that i know of. Yes you most likely need shared bathrooms to be active for these to occur at school and the relevant girl to be corrupted enough, the higher the better i think.

Basically raise corruption with each girl other than Mom who currently has no corrupted events, i expect these will happen when working mom is put into the game, using mind control actions to reprogram them to gain corruption each day is one way to do this but it raises inhibition, the alternative is to raise it through certain sex scenes and insanity aura but this takes a lot longer.

once while this is happening you should grind school influence to get Larson to let you activate mixed gender bathrooms, this shouldn't be a huge problem just take especially considering the time involved to actively corrupt all the girls should give you plenty of time to grind influence.

once this is done the scenes can trigger, they will trigger sometimes just after you select a lesson to go to, there are 3 per girl minimum, sometimes more due to variants, Kelly for example has an option where Denise is also corrupt/nympho and one without.

Hope that helps

Reactions: LordSinner

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Each character has/will have a series of short events when they are corrupted enough, this normally entails things like sucking guys off in the bathrooms or the office in the case of Larson.

The family doesn't have these events at home that i know of. Yes you most likely need shared bathrooms to be active for these to occur at school and the relevant girl to be corrupted enough, the higher the better i think.

Basically raise corruption with each girl other than Mom who currently has no corrupted events, i expect these will happen when working mom is put into the game, using mind control actions to reprogram them to gain corruption each day is one way to do this but it raises inhibition, the alternative is to raise it through certain sex scenes and insanity aura but this takes a lot longer.

once while this is happening you should grind school influence to get Larson to let you activate mixed gender bathrooms, this shouldn't be a huge problem just take especially considering the time involved to actively corrupt all the girls should give you plenty of time to grind influence.

once this is done the scenes can trigger, they will trigger sometimes just after you select a lesson to go to, there are 3 per girl minimum, sometimes more due to variants, Kelly for example has an option where Denise is also corrupt/nympho and one without.

Hope that helps
Thank you for the info. This helped me out a lot.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You cant bang the sis anymore? it says way to young? Whats up with that?
Initially Billy doesn't find family, old, or young attractive. Once you get the right powers, they will have flaws that makes him find all of those attractive. Flying for old, Mind Control for family and I forget which one for young.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Initially Billy doesn't find family, old, or young attractive. Once you get the right powers, they will have flaws that makes him find all of those attractive. Flying for old, Mind Control for family and I forget which one for young.
Oh nice one didnt know that. Thanks :)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes