badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Don't do overload use a link right? I used the trust link and then hit courage and it doesn't lower inhibition or raise corruption. Also does anyone know why Ms. Larson's professional favor option does not appear? I have her at 100 favor and only used it 3-4 times to increase school reputation.

trust link with confidence lowes Inhibition (sorry) Corruption is an MC thing or just fuck them till u get it up

Reactions: nad destroyer

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys i have a question about Alie and Ms. Larson. In the physical interaction it says Larson is too old and Alie is too young. So is there just no content with those two or do i need a special approach to get to said content.

Thanks in advance.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys i have a question about Alie and Ms. Larson. In the physical interaction it says Larson is too old and Alie is too young. So is there just no content with those two or do i need a special approach to get to said content.

Thanks in advance.
You gain more flaws the more new types of powers you buy. If I remember right buying Flying and Sympathetic gives you the option to romance those two.

Reactions: Gumba Lumba

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for explanation about Tamara.
I have another question:
I'm trying to stop the thief at school
I have only Enanched Sense at 2, Flight at 1, Physical at 2
I hit her for 3 damage (3 + 1 absorbed) and when she is under 20 she keeps healing.
I didn't do enought damage to take her out.
I have Freddy with me but if i let him catch her, she took him out and escapes.
I'm trying to pump Fitness (i have at 2), Reflex (at 1) and Stoicism (at 3) to have better chance maybe i can dodge/hit more.
Any advice?
Up your strength by training and going to gym class. Train with Mom, Sandra, Larsen, Nikki, with favor alone. You can change personality with mind control to health nut and stregnth train with anyone. If you also use some mind control to make them have sex with you, training is more fun. This also works to raise other stats.

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
Up your strength by training and going to gym class. Train with Mom, Sandra, Larsen, Nikki, with favor alone. You can change personality with mind control to health nut and stregnth train with anyone. If you also use some mind control to make them have sex with you, training is more fun. This also works to raise other stats.
Thx but i don't havet that powers only Enanched Sense at 2 and Flight.
Anyone knows what fitness does in combat? Becouse the damage is natural physical x2, reflex make u dodge and stoicism gives u absorb.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone explain to me how break someones willpower during a fight?
Soliloquy restores some of your energy. Regroup restores some of your health and willpower. The other non-physical attacks drain your opponents willpower. Which options you have depends on which powers you have. Break their willpower by draining it to 0.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
how do you make the corruption bathroom scenes appear cos now i never see them what do i do to trigger them?
First unisex bathrooms has to be enabled by influencing school policy with Ms Larson. Then the scenes are random for girls who are corrupt & have low inhibition.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I didn't know they used almost all major stats in these scenes, I knew lust and favour were involved but didn't think inhibition came into it, i may have to go through the next modded version to see what the cutoffs and effects are.
Inhibition is primarily used in the "not passed out" branch to determine how far Sophie is willing to go with Billy. Changes the scene for every 10 drop down to 60. Then it switches over to Corruption.

Corruption is also used in the "passed out" branch along with Lust for much the same purpose.

Reactions: Volta

xan

Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for all the help on this forum. Can you someone write down what the console command is to jump to the sister's nympho scenes? It's not as obvious as the other jump commands and triggering almost anything in this game is a pain.

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017

HELP !!!! How
Pretty sure that this is a nympho scene. Use sympathic link and lust overload until Sandra is is unstable and suffers from nymphomania. Then it is a matter of RNG. The scene triggers in the school hallway.

Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
Pretty sure that this is a nympho scene. Use sympathic link and lust overload until Sandra is is unstable and suffers from nymphomania. Then it is a matter of RNG. The scene triggers in the school hallway.
Maybe it's a joy ride scene.

quang

Jun 10, 2017
i want meet derek or tamara but how ??? Help me pls ~~

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
i want meet derek or tamara but how ??? Help me pls ~~
They show up in the quest "A New School Initiative!". Once you get this quest, you can/have to tutor them in the library. They don't work like regular students, meaning you won't meet them in the hallway or in class and they don't have phone numbers.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes