nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
trust link with confidence lowes Inhibition (sorry) Corruption is an MC thing or just fuck them till u get it up
So there is no way to raise corruption with the various girls with Sympathetic Link? Thanks for your help badblonde.

Oh yea I just got Tamara to join my club and she used her power in the scene and after that Ms. Larson could use professional favor again. Weird.

quang

Jun 10, 2017
They show up in the quest "A New School Initiative!". Once you get this quest, you can/have to tutor them in the library. They don't work like regular students, meaning you won't meet them in the hallway or in class and they don't have phone numbers.
i don't see this quest T_T Help

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
i don't see this quest T_T Help
Complete the quests you already have active and this'll eventually show up. First time I played the game and that's all I did.

I found a weird glitch everyone. On Year 2, February 11, Wednesday the day after I completed that quest where you have to convince Tamara and Derreck to join your club I couldn't go to school. I could go the next day though.

Also is there anyone here that is an editor for the superpowered wiki?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Changelog 0.22.00

What's New?
Nikki:

• Polymorph Contact actions
  • Negative Actions
  • Invite over Scene
  • Corrupted Scenes
  • Mischief Action ($30 patron content)
Stephanie:

• New Fetish Branches
Allie:

• Classroom Scene Completion ($30 patron content)
Sandra

• Mischief Action ($30 patron content)
Gating Mechanic: Lesbian

What's it mean?
Nikki:

• Polymorph Contact actions: If you have the gender swap transformation, you now have access to female version of the standard contact actions with Nikki, since she has no interest in your male form. There is also a new option during the sex action if you have certain transformation powers, and perk.
  • Negative Actions: Standard Billy being an asshole actions.
  • Invite over Scene: If you can change genders, this scene is now available, with an additional branch for more advanced polymorphs.
  • Corrupted Scenes: Corrupted Scenes + 1 additional Branch
  • Mischief Action: Billy can now steal Nikki's clothes during Gym as well.
Stephanie:

• New Fetish Branches: During Stephanie's Fetish action, if you have specific Transformations, you can explore other scene branches.
Allie:

• Classroom Scene Completion: Allies Classroom scene that you encounter when you get a critical success is now finished.
Sandra

• Mischief Action: Billy can now steal Sandra's clothes during Gym as well.
Gating Mechanic: Lesbian - Nikki is a lesbian, and is therefore not willing to progress through sexual actions the way other characters normally would. In this update you can only access adult content with Nikki if you have the ability to gender swap from the polymorph power. There will be other avenues in the next update.

Rishikesh

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 62948

Overview:

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Updated: 2018-01-13
Censorship: No
Version: v0.21.0
Developer/Publisher: Night City Productions - -
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

IMPORANT:

<Download>
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: -
CG: - - - - - -

View attachment 62949 View attachment 62950 View attachment 62951 View attachment 62952 View attachment 62953 View attachment 62954 View attachment 62955 View attachment 62956 View attachment 62957 View attachment 62958 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62960
Android device download link

Reactions: elitemaat

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
You know, this was always a great idea for a game, and there's no arguing with the attention to detail and quality, but given the scope, I can't see it being done in the next ten years if NCP keeps up this level of focus on inconsequential NPCs.

Probably something like 70% of the content he makes never even gets seen by most players because the conditions for accessing it are so arcane, and only even makes sense if the entire point of the game was mind-controlling the students at the school. Based on the RAGS version, the scope is actually supposed to be much, much larger. Like, personally, I never even touched the school in the RAGS version, and somehow probably played 20 hours or more. And that version of the game wasn't even half done. :/

At this point I'm just banging through these updates in about 30 minutes because I know exactly what boxes to check to see the majority of the easily accessible new content. I'm not even sure how to describe it anymore, it's like the shallowest deepest game I've ever played.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
He is providing what his income stream has asked for. It's just good business. We are lucky he got bored just cranking out renders day after day, and put some story and things together so he didn't go insane.

Reactions: badblonde

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Wow, a rude request for an android link that will likely never come, a request for a savegame for someone that doesn't want to play the game but doesn't know how to extract the renders either, and someone who hasn't read the previous page. The only thing that's missing is a post with two words "walkthrough pls" to make this page complete. I know, I'm being offensive and I apologize, I'm just in a mood... :p

To actually give my post a bit of value, there's a lot of changes in this one, so it is likely I won't be able to update the mod until the weekend. But I'll try.

PS Thanks to @Ric and @jodike for providing the download links!

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes