nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
different question now. how to buy powers. because when i'm in hospital and in the catalog where it says buy now, nothing happens...

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
You need both the necessary money and the necessary initiative training (discipline). Maybe you are lacking one of the two?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah. money i have but how do i get discipline?
You can level up your discipline level/rank by going to the institute and taking the discipline training there. At the moment you can only gain institute points by getting Ms. Larson to send a letter of recommendation. That takes school points or global points.

Fandley

Aug 15, 2016
Other than the basic console commands on the first page is there any other compiled list? I'm referring to perk commands and such.. or am I stuck scanning the entire thread?

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, yeah. Great update. There's just something with the writing of the sister futa scenes that is just incredible. It's like you've figured out exactly what she wants and gave it to her.

This game keeps getting better and better!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Other than the basic console commands on the first page is there any other compiled list? I'm referring to perk commands and such.. or am I stuck scanning the entire thread?
you're a new member, learn to code it or discover the game and the grindfest it contains

but no, that mostly contains everyting you need
I have a sticky notes with all commands that can be useful but mods are giving me a hard time atm

Fandley

Aug 15, 2016
Not really a new member, and I've been playing this game since RAGS. I just don't post. Learn to look at profiles and not jump to conclusions.

Fandley

Aug 15, 2016
Found what I was looking for. Thanks for the response and sorry about being a bit snarky. It's been a long week. I knew I'd seen these, but I've slept and drank since then and was feeling a bit on the lazy side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zippydan

Ziks

Jul 14, 2017
Okay, yeah. Great update. There's just something with the writing of the sister futa scenes that is just incredible. It's like you've figured out exactly what she wants and gave it to her.

This game keeps getting better and better!
How do you get those scenes I have poly max and stephs fetish is unlocked

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Finally got the combat sex to work and it was fun. It took awhile to figure out how to actually end a battle that way though. The thief always regroups immmediately after dropping below 20 health so if you want to defeat her by fucking then make sure to get willpower to zero and health to 20 or below before uzipping. Otherwise you fuck and she gets right back up and heals. My mental stats were around 6-7 and I was able to win that way although I ended up spending awhile stalling while waiting for soliluqouy to refresh my energy.
How do I get the option to unzip? I have her health at 18 and willpower is at 0. I am fighting her after Tamara crippled her if that makes a difference.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I just found out that Big Brother by Dark Silver was put on hold on in favor of another game. The reason for this is apparently Patreon will not allow certain projects.

It's ridiculous I know but if that were true, then isn't superpowered at risk as well? What's stopping Patreon from shutting down this project?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I just found out that Big Brother by Dark Silver was put on hold on in favor of another game. The reason for this is apparently Patreon will not allow certain projects.

It's ridiculous I know but if that were true, then isn't superpowered at risk as well? What's stopping Patreon from shutting down this project?
DS had options but he chose to work on another game instead. Nothing is stopping the same from happening to Superpowered but it would be a lot easier to modify this game

Reactions: zippydan

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do I get the option to unzip? I have her health at 18 and willpower is at 0. I am fighting her after Tamara crippled her if that makes a difference.
You have to have one of the powers that gives you the option to make your opponent dazed/crazed/etc in combat. I think Sympathetic link and the dream power (I forget the name) both give you options that unlock the unzip option. It'll be obvious because she'll lose her shirt.

Reactions: nad destroyer
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes