Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So after playing around with the combat some more, I think the willpower/sex aspect is a bit off. It's much easier to win a fight purely with physical attacks and ignore the willpower/sex entirely and the reward is the same. So the only reason to do willpower attacks is to see the sex scene. IMO the willpower path should either lead to a larger final reward (since it's harder) or maybe give the thief some sort of debuff that lasts the rest of the fight if you "win" the sex scene. Maybe winning the sex scene could disable the thief's regroup option for example.
I believe he's taken most of his attention on the poly-morph power, and Nikki content the past two or three updates. He may work more on the combat dynamics later. As he stated, not everything is set yet.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Is there anyway to lock all the photos?

I don't know if it's because of the cheats I have installed, or if I unlocked the photos already, but I wanted to start over from the beginning completely with no photos unlocked.

Anyway I can get that to happen?
You have to delete your save files first.

Having cheats installed (mostly the main mods) will always have the photos unlocked, so disable that.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I hope Baal puts on some straight scenes. Make Nikki a Bi-sexual or something.

He said he was going to redo some of Samantha's early rendering scenes, but I happen to like em.

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
hey so i'm trying to do the girl-on-girl scenes with nikki and for that i need the polymorph power, however i can't see any ui button that i can press to activate the polymorphism (i did buy the power-ups and spend them on the gender-shift option). does anyone else have this problem too, or am i missing something really obvious here?

Reactions: R1
Dec 1, 2017
<File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100 >
It displays when i open a game. Any help ??

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey.
I just gotta ask. How do you trigger events like obsessive, corrupted, nympho and joy ride, though i think only sandra has joyride.
Thanks in advance.
Sympathetic link is what you use to trigger obsessive and nympho. Use love overload for obsessive and lust overload for nympho. It's not guaranteed. Use the insanity aura from Psychosism to break them and it'll be more likely and potentially permanent. You can use Mind Control to reset them if you don't like it.

Mind Control is also the one you want for Joyride. I think the Sandra event you're referring to is actually a nympho scene rather than joyride, but I haven't gotten that far.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... you can turn family and other females into slaves, sluts and other crazy shit but can't turn a lesbian into straight with your powers. LMAO

Reactions: Centurion

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
its a great game, but... to much grinding, and the sex scenes are mostly very poor from camera angle. not realy hardcore for 80% the rest is ok, but the huge dick also looks very poor, more like a snake, so thin, what about the steroids? maybe the dev should redo some of the sex scenes. well thats my comment so far.

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
hey so i'm trying to do the girl-on-girl scenes with nikki and for that i need the polymorph power, however i can't see any ui button that i can press to activate the polymorphism (i did buy the power-ups and spend them on the gender-shift option). does anyone else have this problem too, or am i missing something really obvious here?
I had the same issue when creating a new save in 0.22. It seems Baal forgot to set Nikki as a lesbian in new saves.
Just open the console and run: n.lesbian = True
You can't use mind control to make Nikki straight, but you can do it by using the console.

Reactions: ralph_on_me

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, but there's no straight scenes...

I've written the "converting lesbians" scene in my stories more than once. First, you'd mind control her so that every time she sees you, she gets mildly aroused. Enough to notice, not enough to be debilitating. Next, she finds out that every time she's playing with her dildo at home, right before she reaches climax, she starts thinking about your d*ck. That of course immediately ruins it and shocks her away from the climax. The more often that happens, the more sexually frustrated she gets (FBBS = Female Blue Balls Syndrome). Eventually, maybe at the urging of fellow lesbians, she just has to try you out (to get it out of her system). That of course is the best release she's had in ages, so she's hooked. She notices that you're the only guy she feels that way with strangely enough. She could at that point either fall in love, or periodically use you for your body.

In SP, I'd first put in a Mind Control option similar to Family Ties or Professionalism, called Reorientation. Once set, every time Billy meets Nikki in the Hallway, Cafetaria or after Class, it triggers an if-statement saying "Nikki looks at you strangely for a moment, but the moment passes." In the background, it increments a hidden counter.
Now, every time you perform any sexual act with her as Billy Jean, the counter goes down again. But if you do nothing more than socialize, it will keep growing until...
When the counter gets high enough, next time you see her, it'll say "Nikki jumps when she sees you, excuses herself and quickly runs off to the bathroom. When she comes back, she looks flushed. You could swear she's throwing you an angry look. Probably just your imagination." The counter goes down again, to a value just below the above scene. A second variable gets set to True.
At this point, if you initiate sexual contact, it will be a straight scene (she has no willpower left to fight the feeling), where Billy f*cks her completely silly until she's lying breathless on the floor after finally having the release she's been waiting for for so long. Unless her Love is high enough, it may slightly raise her suspicion. The counter resets to zero and the second variable to False. Either keep it like that (starting the whole thing over), or code in straight scenes from that moment forward (until you take away the Reorientation Mind Control program).
But... if you're patient and not initiate sexual contact, the next time the counter reaches its maximum, it triggers a scene similar to Obsessive/Nympho, where Nikki pulls Billy to the nearest non-Public place and proceeds to ravage him to get off. Once again, reset the counter and switch to straight scenes. Or not, since she initiated it.
Keep her love above 80, or she'll start getting suspicious. Why just Billy and no other guy? This actually works well within the current game mechanics, since just using her in the sex scenes lowers a girl's love, but being Generous (taking care of her) will keep it high. You'd have to choose every time: do you just want to use her, or do you want to show her the joys of being straight? If you just want to use her, you'll have to keep her in love with you.

It could even be possible to link part of it to Willpower. As long as you keep her Willpower low enough, she won't be able to fight it. If her Willpower is high enough, the counter won't increment. Don't lower the counter overnight though, just freeze it, otherwise it'll take too long to get to the scene (like Sophie).

I'm not good enough to code this, just to theorize how it could be done. But give it to @Baal7734 , maybe he'll like it.

PS During the sex-scene, put in one slide of Larson in the Hallway, wondering where those obscene sounds are coming from. After all, Nikki must be screaming at the top of her lungs...

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
I had the same issue when creating a new save in 0.22. It seems Baal forgot to set Nikki as a lesbian in new saves.
Just open the console and run: n.lesbian = True
You can't use mind control to make Nikki straight, but you can do it by using the console.
thanks a lot my dude

He's been actively rendering the Nikki-hetero scenes on his live streams, and they look good. Nikki's got dat ass.
we do need a few scenes where we can fully appreciate... the food

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm guessing someone has already posted this at some point but in case they haven't, here's the crash I get some of the time when you see Derek having lunch with Sandra. Sometimes it works fine but it crashes more than half the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: After playing some more I think the problem is with the school outfits prior to relaxing the dress code. After I relaxed the dress code I've never seen this crash again. Haven't tried the hotfix yet since I'm not sure if it works with the mods yet.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes