Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I just started playing this game. Is there any kinda walkthrough or tips on how 2 start of 4 new players? Cheers! :)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I just started playing this game. Is there any kinda walkthrough or tips on how 2 start of 4 new players? Cheers! :)

The best most people can do is help you with the mechanics and the little bit of story in there.

Basically, use your powers to corrupt the girls and see the renders is the basic gist. Expect a LOT of grind as you learn the mechanics. If you need help on an aspect, a lot more people are willing to help there. But walking you through the game isn't exactly easy since this is more of a sand box than linear.

Reactions: Gagi114

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know if this is a thing but I just can't seem to get the polymorph gender power thing to work, keeps saying it's not implemented, is that a thing?
As far as I can tell you get stat boosts for both levels of the first 3 transformations (physical/social/mental) but no combat transformations and the other 2 transformations don't do anything at all. Sex scenes with Nikki just say "temp" with no actual scene and if you invite her over she accepts but then doesn't come over.

Also if you have sex with the thief and took the monster cock perk when you created your character you get an extra option but if you instead got the transformation for it you don't get that option.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I just unlocked unisex bathrooms when I already have 3 girls and 50 corruption. Hypothetically lets say there is a corruption scene unlocked at 20 and another at 40. Will I still be able to encounter both corruption scenes for the same girl or will it always show the one with the highest corruption requirement?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
The best most people can do is help you with the mechanics and the little bit of story in there.

Basically, use your powers to corrupt the girls and see the renders is the basic gist. Expect a LOT of grind as you learn the mechanics. If you need help on an aspect, a lot more people are willing to help there. But walking you through the game isn't exactly easy since this is more of a sand box than linear.
Yeah, I'm getting the hang of it. Still not sure how everything works 100% but in a few hours I'm sure I'll figure it out! Thanks! :)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I just unlocked unisex bathrooms when I already have 3 girls and 50 corruption. Hypothetically lets say there is a corruption scene unlocked at 20 and another at 40. Will I still be able to encounter both corruption scenes for the same girl or will it always show the one with the highest corruption requirement?
Basically RNG on who gets shown during classes and they'll progress from 1 to the next until they get the highest corruption possible with the score you have on that girl.

For example, you won't see Kelly's train corruption until you've seen the other corruption scenes before that. Once you get to the highest possible, it will always show.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
question stupid but, how to use polymorphism? :)
Polymorphism is only usable at certain times, with certain characters (Nikki, Stephanie, Tamara so far). Some are extremely specific, some repeatable. It's not a console button that you push, so much as an action that you choose.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Basically RNG on who gets shown during classes and they'll progress from 1 to the next until they get the highest corruption possible with the score you have on that girl.

For example, you won't see Kelly's train corruption until you've seen the other corruption scenes before that. Once you get to the highest possible, it will always show.
Thanks for letting me know. Would have really sucked to gotten all that corruption only to miss scenes.

so any news when 0.22 is coming to f95?
.22 has already been shared here. Its just not on the first page. Look around recent pages you'll find it and the .22 hotfix.

Hey is anybody getting missing files for the wild lunch scene when you sit with Sandra and Derek? Does anyone have them or are they missing from the download?
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sandra/[sd.outfit]_[sd.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sandra/wild_lunch1.png')

Ratboy

Sep 15, 2017
Your save didn't get upgraded properly. If you have access to the console, type in $ plot2 = Storyline1()

i used this command to fix the crash and now can't make any progress after being asked to find the stolen state exams. Is anyone else having this issue? There is no progress to be made in the game with the school club. The option to find the exam thief doesn't appear in the goals.

I've selected Freddy to be the one to help look for the thief but every tuesday in the meeting after school they all greet me in the meeting but just say ' let's stick to the task on hand '. Been to every classroom randomly and not making progress.

Reactions: ansmutter

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There is no walkthrough, seriously. Read the wiki on the first post, or dig through all the pages of people asking for walkthroughs and saves for information.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for letting me know. Would have really sucked to gotten all that corruption only to miss scenes.

.22 has already been shared here. Its just not on the first page. Look around recent pages you'll find it and the .22 hotfix.

Hey is anybody getting missing files for the wild lunch scene when you sit with Sandra and Derek? Does anyone have them or are they missing from the download?
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sandra/[sd.outfit]_[sd.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sandra/wild_lunch1.png')
Relaxing the dress code at school seemed to fix this for me. I was crashing consistently at the Sandra/Derek lunch until I did that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IMO, the recruit Tamara questline needs to be tweaked a bit. Having Freddy look into her should either help with recruiting her or at least not make it impossible to complete. Either finish whatever path was being worked on with the mom/sister distraction, or change it so it's possible to tutor her as usual after it dead ends. It takes long enough to tutor her that I think most people will get stuck on her by going down the Freddy route first until they know it's broken.

I have Freddy look into Derek until I can recruit him and then I never do anything else with Freddy until I have recruited Tamara.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I've selected Freddy to be the one to help look for the thief but every tuesday in the meeting after school they all greet me in the meeting but just say ' let's stick to the task on hand '. Been to every classroom randomly and not making progress.
Check a couple of things. Open the console and type in story1.plotline_active. If True, then check plot1.branch. If this value is 1 then there is a 35% chance you'll spot the thief at the beginning of any class.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes