ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
As far as I can tell you get stat boosts for both levels of the first 3 transformations (physical/social/mental) but no combat transformations and the other 2 transformations don't do anything at all. Sex scenes with Nikki just say "temp" with no actual scene and if you invite her over she accepts but then doesn't come over.
Make sure you've applied the 22.1 hotfix, or if you have the console enabled enter n.lebsian=True.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Relaxing the dress code at school seemed to fix this for me. I was crashing consistently at the Sandra/Derek lunch until I did that.
I have the hotfix already applied. And it was still doing that. Wild lunch is the scene where Sandra is giving a footjob right? Or is it something else?

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
wait what how did you get that lol
Oh it's complex to get. First, you'd need Polymorphism/Gender Shift to become a girl (Maybe Level 2, rapid shift. Not sure). Then you'd need Polymorphism/Monster Cock to go full futa. After that you'd need to work on seducing Nikki as a girl, until you get enough Favor/Love/Lust to get her to skip class and have sex. One of the prompts during will be "Half-Shift". Pretty sure you get this specific scene when you're going "Selfish".

Reactions: badblonde

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, but there's no straight scenes...

I've written the "converting lesbians" scene in my stories more than once. First, you'd mind control her so that every time she sees you, she gets mildly aroused. Enough to notice, not enough to be debilitating. Next, she finds out that every time she's playing with her dildo at home, right before she reaches climax, she starts thinking about your d*ck. That of course immediately ruins it and shocks her away from the climax. The more often that happens, the more sexually frustrated she gets (FBBS = Female Blue Balls Syndrome). Eventually, maybe at the urging of fellow lesbians, she just has to try you out (to get it out of her system). That of course is the best release she's had in ages, so she's hooked. She notices that you're the only guy she feels that way with strangely enough. She could at that point either fall in love, or periodically use you for your body.

In SP, I'd first put in a Mind Control option similar to Family Ties or Professionalism, called Reorientation. Once set, every time Billy meets Nikki in the Hallway, Cafetaria or after Class, it triggers an if-statement saying "Nikki looks at you strangely for a moment, but the moment passes." In the background, it increments a hidden counter.
Now, every time you perform any sexual act with her as Billy Jean, the counter goes down again. But if you do nothing more than socialize, it will keep growing until...
When the counter gets high enough, next time you see her, it'll say "Nikki jumps when she sees you, excuses herself and quickly runs off to the bathroom. When she comes back, she looks flushed. You could swear she's throwing you an angry look. Probably just your imagination." The counter goes down again, to a value just below the above scene. A second variable gets set to True.
At this point, if you initiate sexual contact, it will be a straight scene (she has no willpower left to fight the feeling), where Billy f*cks her completely silly until she's lying breathless on the floor after finally having the release she's been waiting for for so long. Unless her Love is high enough, it may slightly raise her suspicion. The counter resets to zero and the second variable to False. Either keep it like that (starting the whole thing over), or code in straight scenes from that moment forward (until you take away the Reorientation Mind Control program).
But... if you're patient and not initiate sexual contact, the next time the counter reaches its maximum, it triggers a scene similar to Obsessive/Nympho, where Nikki pulls Billy to the nearest non-Public place and proceeds to ravage him to get off. Once again, reset the counter and switch to straight scenes. Or not, since she initiated it.
Keep her love above 80, or she'll start getting suspicious. Why just Billy and no other guy? This actually works well within the current game mechanics, since just using her in the sex scenes lowers a girl's love, but being Generous (taking care of her) will keep it high. You'd have to choose every time: do you just want to use her, or do you want to show her the joys of being straight? If you just want to use her, you'll have to keep her in love with you.

It could even be possible to link part of it to Willpower. As long as you keep her Willpower low enough, she won't be able to fight it. If her Willpower is high enough, the counter won't increment. Don't lower the counter overnight though, just freeze it, otherwise it'll take too long to get to the scene (like Sophie).

I'm not good enough to code this, just to theorize how it could be done. But give it to @Baal7734 , maybe he'll like it.

PS During the sex-scene, put in one slide of Larson in the Hallway, wondering where those obscene sounds are coming from. After all, Nikki must be screaming at the top of her lungs...
Bro u da man. U wrote so long n detailed information. Hats off...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I just unlocked unisex bathrooms when I already have 3 girls and 50 corruption. Hypothetically lets say there is a corruption scene unlocked at 20 and another at 40. Will I still be able to encounter both corruption scenes for the same girl or will it always show the one with the highest corruption requirement?
It skipped one bathroom scene with the sister for me but that might have been because of a mod.
I have not tested it but with Mind Control you should be able to reset a persons corruption/inhibition and with that the corresponding scenes.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I have completed this game to its current update. Having done so, I must highly criticize the authors terrible method of making everything a grindfest.
Removing the grind, there is some decent plot and H-scenes in it. If you did nothing but the plot and H-scenes, it would be a top tier visual novel in my opinion. As it is, I feel no accomplishment for completing thing and will never return.

Good work though. I particularly enjoyed the Sister and... Allie I think her name was? The blonde biologist.

Reactions: Antonisimo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I have completed this game to its current update. Having done so, I must highly criticize the authors terrible method of making everything a grindfest.
Removing the grind, there is some decent plot and H-scenes in it. If you did nothing but the plot and H-scenes, it would be a top tier visual novel in my opinion. As it is, I feel no accomplishment for completing thing and will never return.

Good work though. I particularly enjoyed the Sister and... Allie I think her name was? The blonde biologist.
If you use x ray on Allie(cute blonde) it shows that she is too young...........her hug scene is my favorite.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes