Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Thx

Good to know he atleast has a bit of help now with the rendering.

Seems like the game will be completed in 2 years.

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
How do you get those scenes I have poly max and stephs fetish is unlocked
You need Poly AND Monster Cock. Start the Fetish bits. You'll get a prompt to shift into a girl. Your sister will complain about not being gay. That's where you grow your dick as a girl.
"So Pretty...So Big... OH!..."

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
The school bathroom corruption scenes stopped triggering when I loaded my save from 0.21.03 into 0.22.0. Did that happen to anyone else? Liked the new Nikki and Steph content!

Sep 28, 2017
Is there anyway to lock all the photos?

I don't know if it's because of the cheats I have installed, or if I unlocked the photos already, but I wanted to start over from the beginning completely with no photos unlocked.

Anyway I can get that to happen?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I wanted to start over from the beginning completely with no photos unlocked.
These are stored in your persistent file. You'll find it in %appdata%\RenPy\SuperPowered

Deleting that will wipe out all of your other persistent data as well, so make sure that is actually what you want to do first.

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Hey.
I just gotta ask. How do you trigger events like obsessive, corrupted, nympho and joy ride, though i think only sandra has joyride.
Thanks in advance.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have a few suggestions for Baal, just some things to think about.
1) All powers have advanced levels, to do more with, but each higher level drains your willpower even more, with each level, due to the flaw. Only after some training at The Initiative. And capped at a certain point.
2) The stats can be raised above where the game limits now, but, only after advanced intensive training.
3) This would, of course, allow to add in some characters back from the Rags version.

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
Hey.
I just gotta ask. How do you trigger events like obsessive, corrupted, nympho and joy ride, though i think only sandra has joyride.
Thanks in advance.
A lot of that falls under Psychosism; I found that Corruption can easiest be raised by pissing someone off then using Lucid Dementia to change their Anger into Lucid Dreams. A mix of Psychotic Break and Insanity Aura has a chance of causing Obsessive and Nymphomania, but it's pretty RNG. Once they are Obsessed, there's a chance they'll sneak into your room when you sleep at night. For Nymphomania, it would be randomly at school during the day.

Joy Ride is simply mental programming (Mind Control: Mindcraft). I think the only two targets are your Mom and Ms. Larson.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You need Poly AND Monster Cock. Start the Fetish bits. You'll get a prompt to shift into a girl. Your sister will complain about not being gay. That's where you grow your dick as a girl.
"So Pretty...So Big... OH!..."
I hope the futa scenes are optional and not required to advance the story. I don't mind them being in the game as long as I can avoid them, but would hate to get stuck at some point with no way to advance unless I do them. I haven't run into any issues so far but haven't gotten that far into the game yet either.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The school bathroom corruption scenes stopped triggering when I loaded my save from 0.21.03 into 0.22.0. Did that happen to anyone else? Liked the new Nikki and Steph content!
I don't think it has something to do with save files because it happened to me too and I only use one version. Do you by any chance use mods (e.g. get lucky)?

Hey.
Thanks in advance.
A lot of that falls under Psychosism; I found that Corruption can easiest be raised by pissing someone off then using Lucid Dementia to change their Anger into Lucid Dreams. A mix of Psychotic Break and Insanity Aura has a chance of causing Obsessive and Nymphomania, but it's pretty RNG. Once they are Obsessed, there's a chance they'll sneak into your room when you sleep at night. For Nymphomania, it would be randomly at school during the day.

Joy Ride is simply mental programming (Mind Control: Mindcraft). I think the only two targets are your Mom and Ms. Larson.
Just to add a view things. "Love overload" + "Lust overload" are very good to get obsessive + nympho status. Mom needs nympho status (via "Lust overload") first before she can get obsessive status (because love is capped without mind control)
tldr

"Love overload" > obsessive
"Lust overload" > nymphomaniac

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
I hope the futa scenes are optional and not required to advance the story. I don't mind them being in the game as long as I can avoid them, but would hate to get stuck at some point with no way to advance unless I do them. I haven't run into any issues so far but haven't gotten that far into the game yet either.
Pretty sure that none of the actual sexual stuff will be required for the story; it's just there to interest the perverts (i.e., us.)

So far, the story consists of "Get good grades.", "Get letters of recommendations for these agencies.", "Get better superpowers than 'knows exactly who dealt it'.", and "Form an after school club."

It stands to reason that past that, you'd just get in good with the agencies, and increase your ranking until you will eventually be able to do more than be a super-janitor.

Hopefully, end-game will be to either get a high enough alignment to be a Hero, or a low enough alignment to be a Villain.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So after playing around with the combat some more, I think the willpower/sex aspect is a bit off. It's much easier to win a fight purely with physical attacks and ignore the willpower/sex entirely and the reward is the same. So the only reason to do willpower attacks is to see the sex scene. IMO the willpower path should either lead to a larger final reward (since it's harder) or maybe give the thief some sort of debuff that lasts the rest of the fight if you "win" the sex scene. Maybe winning the sex scene could disable the thief's regroup option for example.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes