nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well I investigaed every monday until I got this "Well, I've investigated as much as I can... But I don't have enough signatures to form the NCHDL... Maybe I can talk to Ms. Larson."

Was I not supposed to fight that drunk guy when I was following Tamara? I'm going to keep going but I hope I didn't miss anything... on the wiki it says talking to Larson is cop out.

Well this sucks I tutored her like usual and it said she was curt and there was no favor gain.

This is what the wiki says. All I did was send Freddy after Tamara... they didn't give me other options except who Freddy oggles and fighting that drunk guy. Could someone tell me where I went wrong?

Recruiting Tamara
There are two ways to recruit Tamara: Have Freddy help or charming her pants off.

Having Freddy help has you following Tamara during her after school activities on Mondays. Solving her problems will get Tamara to join the club .

Alternately you can charm her into joining through increasing your favor by tutoring her, and with enough favor flirting. With enough love, a lunch scene becomes available where you can take her shopping. Down this path you will eventually get enough favor, love, and lust to get her to join the club (you will need at least 60 tutor sessions for this: with 4 tutoring seasons).

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Was I not supposed to fight that drunk guy when I was following Tamara?
Unfortunately that's the case. When you meet the brainwashed bum for first time, it's the last time you're supposed to follow Tamara. From then on you just keep tutoring her and at some point having lunch with her. If she's already cold at you then that's it. Unless you cheat, of course.

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
Does anbody know what to do during the second NCHDL quest? The one where you have to investigate the missing exams for the black teacher?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Unfortunately that's the case. When you meet the brainwashed bum for first time, it's the last time you're supposed to follow Tamara. From then on you just keep tutoring her and at some point having lunch with her. If she's already cold at you then that's it. Unless you cheat, of course.
Well that sucks. I'm gonna have to go back to an older save a few weeks game ingame time. So there is no way to use Freddy to recruit Tamara? That's what the wiki says and I wanted to do it that way... if not I'll just do as you said. Thanks.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Is it possible to recruit Tamara AND finish the Freddy/Sister/Danni questline without using cheats? On my final Monday, I have the option to either go with Tamara after the study session (where she ditches you and later apologizes and then joins) or go with Freddy to conclude the Sister/Danni questline while following Tamara (which leads to the bum scene). Unfortunately, going this route ends any chance of recruiting Tamara, but going the first route ends the Freddy/Sister/Danni questline before it completes.

Reactions: BaldrickCunningham

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Without cheats? Unlikely. I think it was a development choice. If it wasn't, then it's a glaring oversight.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is it possible to recruit Tamara AND finish the Freddy/Sister/Danni questline without using cheats?
No. The event that does all that sets Tamara's suspicion level to 1 first. And Tamara's suspicion can only ever go up. On the other side, Tamara joining ends the investigation chain. So at best its either/or. Worst case, you lose Tamara, and the whole Sis/Fred/Danni thing doesn't happen either (if Sis has Wild Oats supressed or you turn down Danni).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There's a quest that involves Danni?
Well, got something to do while I wait for more glorious Nikki content.

Reactions: Centurion

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Is it possible to recruit Tamara AND finish the Freddy/Sister/Danni questline without using cheats?
No. The event that does all that sets Tamara's suspicion level to 1 first.
Something was bugging me about the way the Tamara events were coded, so I looked them over again. I think the answer is actually yes (not 100% certain), but it doesn't make a lot of sense. IF I'm right, you would still get to do everything with Tamara, and get Sis/Fred/Danni, but Tamara would act like a cold bitch when you tutor her.
  • This is almost certainly a bug/oversight, so you might want to consider if you actually want to do this. It might hose your save in later versions.
  • I would suggest not advancing Derek's investigation at all during this. This loophole doesn't technically close until the club has its first meeting, but there is no reason to chance it.
  • Tutor Tamara and be flirty until she asks to hang out after school. This sets her as available to meet on Monday. Like her suspicion, this variable can only go up. It is never unset and her suspicion is never checked for it. Skip actually meeting up with her for now.
  • Complete Tamara's investigation line until Freddy and Sis hookup. This will set Tamara's suspicion to 1. This permanently blocks her study sessions, so it will make it a little more difficult to raise her love and lust.
  • Take Tamara up on her offer to meet after school. She should join up the next morning, if you haven't monkeyed things up.
  • Have you cake and eat it too.
I'm not looking into it, but I'm now curious as to whether this might allow the club to technically have more than four members. Once Tamara is suspicious, she's not suppose to be able to join. So you might be able to get both the substitute member and her. I imagine the events are coded to include the champions if they've joined, so I doubt there will ever be five people standing around, but the count technically would be.

Reactions: trashhumper

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Am I the only one who finds it slightly strange that at level 3 Mind Control, we can subtly influence the various girls but if you use straight Mind Control to get laid, they're a stupid sexdoll?

At level 2 Mind Control, they should be the stupid, mindless doll they are now that needs to be told what to do, but at level 3 they'd believe it was their idea

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
The idea behind it is that the player just uses them for his own pleasure, they don't need to be mentally 'present' for that. Which is why they go into sex-doll mode. Just like the Personal Assistant programming.

Personally, I like your idea better as well, but I suppose that is what we have the Nympho/Obsessive state for. Especially Obsessive.

Honestly, I can't wait until I can turn Nikki straight. Well, at least bi. Having her as a mindless sexbot gives me no sense of victory.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
The idea behind it is that the player just uses them for his own pleasure, they don't need to be mentally 'present' for that. Which is why they go into sex-doll mode. Just like the Personal Assistant programming.

Personally, I like your idea better as well, but I suppose that is what we have the Nympho/Obsessive state for. Especially Obsessive.

Honestly, I can't wait until I can turn Nikki straight. Well, at least bi. Having her as a mindless sexbot gives me no sense of victory.

Nikki will take some time to finshshe has 3 lol times the work

Fem/Fem
Fem/male
Futa/femal lol

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Am I the only one who finds it slightly strange that at level 3 Mind Control, we can subtly influence the various girls but if you use straight Mind Control to get laid, they're a stupid sexdoll?

At level 2 Mind Control, they should be the stupid, mindless doll they are now that needs to be told what to do, but at level 3 they'd believe it was their idea
That's like learning the subtle effects of your mind control powers. Big hammer strikes of power are far easier to do than small chiseling of granite to create a sculpture. I think the subtlety of your Mind powers is reflected in that.

Reactions: badblonde

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everybody!

So I've been fighting being sick all week, and today I lost...

That being said, I still got some work done, but I was not in the mood to stream, so to all my regular stream viewers...sorry. I was loopy as hell for most of the day, on dayquil. I thought I had dodged a bullet earlier this week, when I slept for an entire day, but I guess it was just a warning of what was to come. Oh well...I've been sleeping on an off every 3 - 4 hours for the last 30 hours, and am now starting to feel a bit better. Nausea only lasted a few hours, and the too tired to moved, too uncomfortable to sleep feeling happened mostly through last night.

So here's a quick update on where I'm at with Nikki:

All scenes for 0.22.00 are rendered.

All mechanics for 0.22.00 are coded.

All UI mods for 0.22.00 have been made.

85% of all scenes have been written. (working on these now)

I'll be pushing a test build out early tomorrow, and hopefully I'll have a release ready, at the beginning of next week. I will say Nikki has been a technical challenge, since I'm having to mod systems that I added into the game over a year ago, and it's hard to remember how I made those systems work back then :p

Anywho, all $20+ Patrons keep your eyes open for the new test build tomorrow. I'm gonna do my best to get it out early. Sorry I'm not giving a more detailed breakdown...this Dayquil does a number on me. It's embarrassing how much I've had to edit in this post to make it legible.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
That's like learning the subtle effects of your mind control powers. Big hammer strikes of power are far easier to do than small chiseling of granite to create a sculpture. I think the subtlety of your Mind powers is reflected in that.
well thats why I think its a bit strange that even at rank 3 Mind Control, when the player has (in theory) fully mastered the subtle art of Mind Control / Mental Domination, but still takes a brute force approach to wanting a quick orgasm.

A rank 1, or rank 2 when the player is still learning Mind Control, a brute force approach makes sense. Rank 3 with all the other subtle adjustments, it would almost be better if you implant a [very] temporary suggestion in their mind that boils down to a cross between sexdoll and nympho scenes. The girl becomes a willing, if not eager participant (for single intercourse events), but their long-term mental state doesn't change, possibly rationalized as "oh Billy has been really helpful to me in class, he deserves a single reward"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There's a quest that involves Danni?
Well, got something to do while I wait for more glorious Nikki content.
I didn't think there was any other content with Danni, accept on Monday if you trigger sister with Freddy instead of mum. That is just a make out or fuck in corridor while sister/freddy are fucking.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes