nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
There is a bj scene with you and nurse Anne from globex in the game intro and she will call you 'hosedick' instead of 'Billy' throughout the game but otherwise I don't think so.
Thanks. Guess I'm not missing anything.

Use the cheat that is built into the game... Adjust the slider in the phone
Kinda wanted to play without cheating but I may have to. It just takes to long to grind.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There is a bj scene with you and nurse Anne from globex in the game intro and she will call you 'hosedick' instead of 'Billy' throughout the game but otherwise I don't think so.
some scenes change as well, like mom BJ and HJ

Jan 29, 2018
Hi, need some help unlocking the unknown scenes between nympho and mc reprogramming, as well as most of the scenes in the "other" category

pics for reference: unknown scene 1.PNG unknown scene 2.PNG

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Impossible to beat the thief.
I do only 1 dmg per punch and she just regenerates to 31 HP any time she reaches 19 HP.
For some reason flight maneuvers are empty even when I have flight button available.
Not impossible. I kick all their butts every time.

Don't even try to fight unless your Physical attribute is at least 2, preferably 3. Get it increased with physical training at The Initiative

Have your energy and health as close to 100 as possible before fighting

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, need some help unlocking the unknown scenes between nympho and mc reprogramming, as well as most of the scenes in the "other" category

pics for reference: View attachment 65271 View attachment 65272
for a bunch of the other photos, you need to raise corruption from the girls and go to some class, billy will go to the bathroom and you'll get a scene with a girl depending on their corruption, ofter it involves NTR/sharing

for reference, I sugest you to download the mod from darkphilosopher thread, turn it on in game, and see what's missing, if you turn it on it will unlock all photos, but you can turn it off if you wish

Reactions: Stratsbourginton1

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I just started the game last night and am not very far in it yet. I was wondering what I have to do to experience as much NTR content as possible. Any tips?
corruption to 100 and make them as much of a slut as U can
Just made a screenshot of @badblonde officially acknowledging there's NTR content in the game. They simply don't have the emoticons I need for this occasion. :biggrin:

They finally wore you down, huh?

Reactions: badblonde

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I know, I never complained about the rest of the content with NTR and whatever, just that, to me, it'll be a month with low content, since I won't play that. In my save freddy don't fuck anyone and derek joined the club without sandra help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, you are missing story1.tamara_suspicious = None
Until then it's a dead end on that part. She stays cold forever.
thanks , will give that a go later.

edit* that worked , thanks, the tam.favor = 100 command doesn't work though, her favor going up 1 at a time. so think am best sticking with 2nd game and get her to join club etc

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes