Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Every time I look at this game it just gets better. Yes, the beginning is a bit of a grind, but it's well worth the effort, if only for access to the renders. Besides, you're playing a bloody mind controlling superhero (at least, you are if you want access to the incest content, which is well worth looking at even if you don't have an incest fetish)! What's better than that?
To be very honest, I'd like to see one or two girls get superpowers that mess with you as you build a relationship with them. Reason being is that you're focused on being a superhero/supervillain and right now, the girls have no resistance to you so it's a grind to do this.

I hope that if they get superpowers, it'd be that they use those on you and expand the game. But that's my own critique of what could make it even better.

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
I have problems with the grafics , pictures ( H-scenes during evening / night ) are so dark you cant see anything , just guess what it's supposed to show .
Is it supposed to be like that or is there a "fix"?
Day scenes are ok ...!

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
To be very honest, I'd like to see one or two girls get superpowers that mess with you as you build a relationship with them. Reason being is that you're focused on being a superhero/supervillain and right now, the girls have no resistance to you so it's a grind to do this.

I hope that if they get superpowers, it'd be that they use those on you and expand the game. But that's my own critique of what could make it even better.
I think Kelly does have some sort of superpowers. When Billy overdid it reducing her willpower multiple times at once, she reported him to the Initiative.

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
I've been lurking in this thread for a long time and still haven't found the answer, so I'm just gonna ask.
Is there anyway to fuck Tamara in the current build? I went to the date, I got kissed in front of Larson, got the hallway blowjob and went shopping with her(I can get some roleplay when buying the blue dress and see her half naked when buying the boots, nothing happens when I buy the black dress). Is there anything left? Did I screw up by founding the club and finishing Derek storyline first?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for this game? I'm really struck with mom, Her content is blocked temporarily cuz i started flirting and touching her.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this game? I'm really struck with mom, Her content is blocked temporarily cuz i started flirting and touching her.
just play around with others, for a bit. you don't have to get them by a set date so don't worry.
but you really need Mind Control to get anywhere with mom and sister.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think Kelly does have some sort of superpowers. When Billy overdid it reducing her willpower multiple times at once, she reported him to the Initiative.
there is a variable in each girl called suspect or something like that, I think any girl can do it if it gets high enough

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
just play around with others, for a bit. you don't have to get them by a set date so don't worry.
but you really need Mind Control to get anywhere with mom and sister.
I can't do anything with mom? I can only hug her and the rest of interaction says''You're related, Gross!
the mods not working well

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I can't do anything with mom? I can only hug her and the rest of interaction says''You're related, Gross!
the mods not working well
As someone told you, you need Mind Control power. At least level 2. Then you need to use mindcraft to suppress family ties. It's explained in the section about powers here.

And I don't see any sister in the game, Omg I'm so confused with this game
Sounds like you didn't select her when you were selecting your player characteristics. You can cheat to add her to the game using console command

player.perk_sister=True

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
As someone told you, you need Mind Control power. At least level 2. Then you need to use mindcraft to suppress family ties. It's explained in the section about powers here.

Sounds like you didn't select her when you were selecting your player characteristics. You cathe n cheat to add her to the game using console command

player.perk_sister=True
Thanks for giving me a clear answer! One last question, How do I use the console command? Sorry, I'm not that code expert.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for giving me a clear answer! One last question, How do I use the console command? Sorry, I'm not that code expert.
Shift+O

Then type in the command. Press enter then press the esc key to go back to the game

There's a list of console commands in the first post in this thread

Frosch

Jul 8, 2017
I've been lurking in this thread for a long time and still haven't found the answer, so I'm just gonna ask.
Is there anyway to fuck Tamara in the current build? I went to the date, I got kissed in front of Larson, got the hallway blowjob and went shopping with her(I can get some roleplay when buying the blue dress and see her half naked when buying the boots, nothing happens when I buy the black dress). Is there anything left? Did I screw up by founding the club and finishing Derek storyline first?
Yes, you can actually have sex with her in the shopping booth when you buy her the black dress and the boots (not sure about the blue one), but I don't know what exactly triggers the sex scene. I suppose you need to raise her lust stat first or you need higher stats like style or personality yourself, but don't quote me on it. You can also have sex with her if you go with her on a mission to capture a car thief. For that, you need to beat said thief and then take the thiefs money.

I wish Tamara would become a regular girl with phone number and all once you get her to join your hero club, because she is one of my favourites in the game.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes