Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't want to change how they act, just the photo that is on my phone because one day I might like one photo over the other. For example, I don't mind Steph fucking around with a bunch of guys or having to watch it in the bathroom or even joining in, just that sometimes I'd like to have the pic of her with my dick in her mouth on my phone, especially after having seen the same gangbang photo gazillion times. So I'd like to be able to scroll through all the contact photos I've unlocked thus far, just like you can in Holiday Island. Just a suggestion, not an emergency that I need help with ASAP. Shouldn't be impossible and shouldn't make the game worse.
wow @badblonde and @Ungawa completely missed your point eh?

Only people talking about NTR was you 2, irezawa wasn't.

irezawa was just suggesting an idea of a feature that allows you to change photo back, after you have raised corruption to 100 and lowered inhibition to below 20. A feature that I actually agree with.

Also can people stop using that ridiculous NTR word, its stupid

An I guess noone is going to answer my questions? :p

Reactions: irezawa

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Wanlongcok : It would appear I messed up while merging Get Lucky and forgot to define iddqd in there. I fixed it in the 0.21.01 modded version, but that version isn't publicly available yet (wouldn't want to chase @Baal7734 away again by posting his contributor builds). Not that it fixes a lot, about three/four lines of code (including @Shilo 's error I believe, which is exactly like @skot205 suggested and a call to initialize the plotline). I have to get to work now, I'll fix the 0.21.00 version as soon as I get back. Sorry I can't do it now.

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it, look for the GETLUCKY-HOTFIX files. I guess I'm late for work, dang my dedication to my code...

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I don't know if this has been suggested already (probably has, but couldn't find it) but it would be great if you could manually choose the contact photos in your phone out of those you've unlocked. I know every photo is supposed to be an upgrade to previous but at times they feel like... too much. Sometimes I'd like to have a tasty nude on a contact instead of a hardcore picture of her getting banged by a bunch of random guys. Holiday Island has this feature and it's great.

Does the dev even follow this forum?

EDIT: Is there a mod and/or console command for this?
there you go, is not exactly what you asked for cause you can't choose the image, but with this the only profile pics that will show are the normal one, the sexy one and the naked one, like with the wild oats thing but not necessary to use the mind control, just replace the file in sp/game/python-packages

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
there you go, is not exactly what you asked for cause you can't choose the image, but with this the only profile pics that will show are the normal one, the sexy one and the naked one, like with the wild oats thing but not necessary to use the mind control, just replace the file in sp/game/python-packages
I don't see a python-packages folder within the game folder, but did create the folder.

Then placed the file within, and sorted.

excellent Charolastra, thanks for taken the time to do that :)

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
I am totally confused... tried to play this game (v20.1 and v21) with and without cheats ... I want to see the storyline and gain powers (mainly seeing the two new icons, xray and the other one)... read the wiki to look at location global inc... but there is only the feature "flight" to gain... how am i able to enhance xray?... yes, i know that there is a way with the cheat, but I want to understand where and when I can get more powers and use them with the npc

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, not exactly what I asked for indeed but very interesting nonetheless. I have to check this out. Thanks a lot! I am actually currently playing without mind control to avoid incest flaw. That way sex scenes with mother and sister happen against Billy's will which for some reason I find hilarious as it goes completely against what we go for in this game. I'm a freak, I know, but aren't we all?

Reactions: Charolastra

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys, I keep getting a crash. Not sure if it's because of the mods or what. I'm attaching the report.

Any help. I can do a couple of days. but then when I try to load I get the error.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
@Wanlongcok : It would appear I messed up while merging Get Lucky and forgot to define iddqd in there. I fixed it in the 0.21.01 modded version, but that version isn't publicly available yet (wouldn't want to chase @Baal7734 away again by posting his contributor builds). Not that it fixes a lot, about three/four lines of code (including @Shilo 's error I believe, which is exactly like @skot205 suggested and a call to initialize the plotline). I have to get to work now, I'll fix the 0.21.00 version as soon as I get back. Sorry I can't do it now.

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it, look for the GETLUCKY-HOTFIX files. I guess I'm late for work, dang my dedication to my code...
Thanks a million!

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am totally confused... tried to play this game (v20.1 and v21) with and without cheats ... I want to see the storyline and gain powers (mainly seeing the two new icons, xray and the other one)... read the wiki to look at location global inc... but there is only the feature "flight" to gain... how am i able to enhance xray?... yes, i know that there is a way with the cheat, but I want to understand where and when I can get more powers and use them with the npc
You need to get 100 Initiative Influence and go to the Initiative to increase your resistance. Then you can get more shots from Globex.

If you follow the objectives that the game lists for you, it will eventually lead you there and even make it an objective to get another power. To do so, it will reward you with 200 Initiative Influence after completing a previous objective.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
You need to get 100 Initiative Influence and go to the Initiative to increase your resistance. Then you can get more shots from Globex.

If you follow the objectives that the game lists for you, it will eventually lead you there and even make it an objective to get another power. To do so, it will reward you with 200 Initiative Influence after completing a previous objective.
thx... I guess I had lost patience and tried some settings meanwhile, so maybe the balance/trigger was circumvented... the first trial went surprisingly well (mom, sister corrupt and hunting MC... ) but now, even they are corrupt there are no naughty trials from them... guess, I have to start another fresh game knowing more about the mechanics, now

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I only screw up downloads if they are of test builds. Test builds do nothing positive for the game, since they are generally riddled with bugs, and incomplete. As long as this thread isn't posting them, I won't bother. As for capping corruption, I have plans for that in game, but it's a ways down the road. I view Mind Control as a sledgehammer, not very precise, which is why I haven't added the corruption cap into it.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
After character creation, when you choose her as a perk...for the moment anyway.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes