omega_white

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a cheat to restore the ability to talk to Tamara? It seems that I was not supposed to go back a second time after the bum and I cannot get back into her interactions cause I was an idiot and didn't make a backup save.

Just don't want to be locked out cause I thought it must be story based since I didn't send Freddy to her.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a cheat to restore the ability to talk to Tamara? It seems that I was not supposed to go back a second time after the bum and I cannot get back into her interactions cause I was an idiot and didn't make a backup save.

Just don't want to be locked out cause I thought it must be story based since I didn't send Freddy to her.
If you've seen the bum you're looked out, she won't trust you anymore.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Technically, you're fucked. You could try opening the console (Shift + O) and typing tam.suspicion =0.
But I have doubts that'll work.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why, but I can't see phone stats while restarting a new game on this version, it only work with older saves

This error appears when trying to go open sister profile, but it happens with the mother one as well

I have both get lucky and radioactive mods installed
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 62, in script call
    call phoneicons () from _call_phoneicons
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 2, in script
    call screen stats_screen(char)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 47, in execute
    screen stats_screen(char):
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 226, in execute
    showif phone_action==False:
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 227, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 235, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 237, in execute
    showif player.interactions>=1:
  File "game/screen/screen_stats.rpy", line 255, in execute
    if len(CellUnlock[char.ikey]) > 1:
NameError: name 'CellUnlock' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
    has vbox
  File "<screen language>", line 255, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SP 0.23.00
Sat Apr 14 19:21:28 2018

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I have the password fix file and everything but I don't have the option to turn on cheats nor do I get the prompt to put in a password, was the cheat option deleted?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why, but I can't see phone stats while restarting a new game on this version, it only work with older saves

This error appears when trying to go open sister profile, but it happens with the mother one as well

I have both get lucky and radioactive mods installed
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    frame:
    has vbox

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.23.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
    has vbox
  File "<screen language>", line 255, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SP 0.23.00
Sat Apr 14 19:21:28 2018
now I downloaded everything all over again and worked normally, go figure

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017

There is a console cheat that works, but I don't remember it exactly. A quick search of the thread should turn it up. Make sure you get the lettering and spacing exactly right. use "tamara suspicious" as your search parameters.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There is a console cheat that works, but I don't remember it exactly. A quick search of the thread should turn it up. Make sure you get the lettering and spacing exactly right. use "tamara suspicious" as your search parameters.
I tried with those exact parameters and it doesn't turn up anything useful. All I can think of is the console command "tam.suspicion = 0" but as I said earlier I have doubts about this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
story1.tamara_suspicious = None
This is the one.
Thanks on behalf of people who effed up recruiting Tamara.
I'm tutoring her (achingly slow progression) and I know what to do about Derek. But now I can't send Freddy to tail either of them, nor can I stalk Tamara. I'm guessing this is a design choice but a little exposition would be nice instead of seeing "Any leads?" "Nope." every Monday.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks on behalf of people who effed up recruiting Tamara.
I'm tutoring her (achingly slow progression) and I know what to do about Derek. But now I can't send Freddy to tail either of them, nor can I stalk Tamara. I'm guessing this is a design choice but a little exposition would be nice instead of seeing "Any leads?" "Nope." every Monday.
I'm guessing it's just not finished rather than intentionally broken. Don't have Freddy tail Tamara unless you have saved first and just want to see how far you can get that way. In my games it always leads to her being permanently unavailable. Better to tutor her until she joins and just miss out on the Freddy scenes until they're finished in some future version.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm guessing it's just not finished rather than intentionally broken. Don't have Freddy tail Tamara unless you have saved first and just want to see how far you can get that way. In my games it always leads to her being permanently unavailable. Better to tutor her until she joins and just miss out on the Freddy scenes until they're finished in some future version.
I did. I made a note of where the baldy cunt turns up and you get to either run or beat ever-loving snot out of him. When that happened, I reloaded and proceeded to the scene just before that and went on to tutor her then.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
After playing around some more with mental states, it's pretty easy to switch between them just using Love Overload or Lust Overload but IMO there really needs to be a better way to convert a temporary illness into a deap seated one. After messing around with every girl having Psychotic Break, Sexbot, and Suppress Free Will and having Insanity up all the time I've only managed to get 2 girls with deep seated illnesses (which keep changing randomly). All of the others have temporary ones, and one of them just switched back from a deep seated illness to a temporary one. This is after about 3 in game months of testing.

If you're using Insanity, Willpower seems to be the only stat that matters regarding mental illness. Insanity can give random states even if the girl's stats don't qualify for them but if their willpower is high it will wear off. In my case, all of the girls had less than 60 willpower at all times as well as 100 lust, 60+ love, and less than 30 anger and suspicion. They seem to become volatile just as often as obsessive or nympho even though their stats only match nympho and obssessive.

So at least in my case I think I'm going to just leave most of them with Suppress Free Will as sort of a poor man's substitute for the permanent illness and stop using Insanity.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes