badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Progress on 0.24.00:

• Minor plotline #2 - 100% rendered 80% written & coded
  • Minor plotline #3 - 100% Rendered 30% written & coded
  • Medium plotline #2 - 100% Rendered
  • Monster Cock Combat option - 100% Rendered
  • New School Enemy - 70% Rendered

24.00 almost done :) Mary on here way !!!!

Kannankcry

Mar 4, 2018
In my android version I downloaded, it seems to have a .obb file which has to be moved to android/obb/package name.. can anybody tell me the package name folder.

Mtsgw08

Sep 18, 2017
New to this but do you actually get to have sex with mom and sister? My game decides to tell me what is wrong and right... hell I cant even make a move on the principle because shes to old or the one student because shes to young? I have their love, favor, lust all up and their inhibition down still nothing

Mako

Jun 8, 2017
New to this but do you actually get to have sex with mom and sister? My game decides to tell me what is wrong and right... hell I cant even make a move on the principle because shes to old or the one student because shes to young? I have their love, favor, lust all up and their inhibition down still nothing
I recommend looking at the wiki linked in the first post.
At the beginning of the game there are limits on who your character finds attractive. As you learn new powers from Globex, each power adds new flaws onto your lust that make more women and girls attractive and make you lose more willpower from being around them.

Mind Control makes you attracted to family members. (And you have to use mind control if you want them to ignore the fact that you are family and be willing to sleep with you. Or do some other things to make it happen temporarily.)
Sympathetic Link makes you attracted to younger girls (Allie, and your sister who also requires the above)
Flight makes you attracted to older women (the principal)

Reactions: Mtsgw08

Mtsgw08

Sep 18, 2017
I recommend looking at the wiki linked in the first post.
At the beginning of the game there are limits on who your character finds attractive. As you learn new powers from Globex, each power adds new flaws onto your lust that make more women and girls attractive and make you lose more willpower from being around them.

Mind Control makes you attracted to family members. (And you have to use mind control if you want them to ignore the fact that you are family and be willing to sleep with you. Or do some other things to make it happen temporarily.)
Sympathetic Link makes you attracted to younger girls (Allie, and your sister who also requires the above)
Flight makes you attracted to older women (the principal)
Thanks a lot! I am trying to use the walkthrough as much as I can a lot of this kind of stuff is confusing to me since I never was into superpower kind of games. But one more question since ya been so helpful... how do I keep suspicion down I cant seem to find it in the walkthrough or maybe I skimmed past it

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I was looking at the source a bit earlier, trying to see why getting Deep Seated Illnesses (permanent nympho, obsession, volatile) was so damn hard. And this is what I found (assuming you already have a temporary illness from Psychotic Break):
1.) If her willpower is over 50, it's impossible to convert a Temporary Illness to a Deep Seated Illness.
2.) If her willpower is below 50, there is a 1 in 16 chance of it triggering when she's exposed to Insanity Aura (everytime her sprite appears on screen, and casting 99% of Mental abilities causes it to trigger again, like Lust Overload or Mindcraft)
3.) If she already has a Deep Seated Illness, there is a 1 in 16 chance it will be converted to a Temporary Illness. ("permanent" is a lie and Deep Seated Illnesses don't require an identity wipe to remove)
4.) There is a 1 in 8 chance that the girl will randomly change her Temporary Illness (from Nympho to Obsession, for example). The code doesn't bar this working on a Deep Seated Illness, either.
5.) There is NO stat requirement outside of Willpower being below 50. All this information on the last 300 pages about love/lust/corruption only applies to the initial Temporary Illness, but it has no bearing on getting the Deep Seated version.

Below is that source. The first line ("$ var2=renpy.random.randint(1, 16)") tells the engine to roll a 16 sided dice and set the resulting number to 'var2'. The next 16 lines say what the game is supposed to do if var2 is 16, 1, 2, 3, etc ("if var2==13:").

16 = change a Deep Seated Illness (char.psylocked) to a Temporary one (char.unstable) or make the Temporary one Deep Seated.
1 = change to Volatile, or make Volatile a Temporary Illness if no illness exist, no incest
2 = change to Obsessive, or make Obsessive a Temporary Illness if no illness exist, also permits incest.
3 = change to Nympho, or make Nympho a Temporary Illness if no illness exist, also permits incest.
4-15 = apply random stat changes "due to Insanity Aura"
... it's completely doing shit at random. Literally. As long as she has less than 50 willpower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then I got what I was after.
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Progress on 0.24.00:

• Minor plotline #2 - 100% rendered 80% written & coded
  • Minor plotline #3 - 100% Rendered 30% written & coded
  • Medium plotline #2 - 100% Rendered
  • Monster Cock Combat option - 100% Rendered
  • New School Enemy - 70% Rendered

24.00 almost done :) Mary on here way !!!!
I had began a new save, in that case I will wait a little for mary to keep playing

What's coming for her at first? probably only her physical contact and different outfits

Reactions: badblonde

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Simple Full Cheats updated 0.0.9. You can now adjust frenquency of event Tamara Blowjob ;)

READ INSTALLATION if you use of @DarkPhilosopher

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I've been outta the game (all games basically) for a while, so pardon me for asking this. Looking through the thread, it seems like the mother and sister are still doable in this game but I want to make doubly sure that I don't need any additional patches to activate it for the latest version.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
it seems like the mother and sister are still doable in this game but I want to make doubly sure that I don't need any additional patches to activate it for the latest version.
Yep, no patches. We're kind of surprised Patreon hasn't lowered the boom on them yet.

Reactions: Dirty_Dan
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes