jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Allie has some sex scenes that seem like they may be leading up to that type of fetish. The last one I've seen she actually chlorophorm's Billy and starts having anal sex with him while he's unconscious. There are several scenes leading up to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allie is a fun girl. Her scenes consistently tap into that nerd aspect of her in such an entertaining way. The main characters (mom, sis) are pretty dull and uninspired by comparison. Edit: The sister's banter with Billy is fun and realistic. They sound like sibblings and it adds some depth. Especially if Billy doesn't have the Incest flaw and she has him on the run.
But she, alone, has no unique points. Allie has the same great on-the-attack dialogue if Billy doesn't have the Ephebophilia flaw.
I think it's that yandere-lover in me that makes me really enjoy the scenes where you don't have those flaws but the girls are nymphos/obsessive and go after you. It's a shame most people will never see them since those flaws come with vital abilities.

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
? I get about 5-10MB/s over MEGA... Usually.
Upload is limited to 1 Mega Bytes. Download not ;)
On GDrive, upload is not limited.
For send the game on GDrive: 12mns, on Mega: 48mns

PS:
For those who use Simple Full Cheat. I just re-upload version 0.1.0.
Yesterday, while I was updating, there was a cut across the country!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
In "SuperPowered_v0.23.00\game\images\Characters\Nikki\Nympho\", there are 4 files with an unnecessary underscore that will cause a crash during Nikki's nymphomaniac scene #4 (the final assault on Gillian) if you transform into Billy Jean. Rename these files to match the scheme used in the other image files:
"scene4_11_fem.png" > "scene4_11fem.png"
"scene4_12_fem.png" > "scene4_12fem.png"
"scene4_13_fem.png" > "scene4_13fem.png"
"scene4_14_fem.png" > "scene4_14fem.png"

Conversely, all of Nikki's Nymphomaniac and Obsessive photo blocks are bugged. The individual scenes aren't getting registered as you play through them.

Also, Nikki's "straight phone invite" doesn't work. Where she has Re-calibrate: Gender Attraction. It's supposed to give you the option at night whether to appear as Billy or Billy Gear. Billy never appears as an option, but all the scene files are there. It's a simple renpy fix to remove the conditions in char_nikki.rpy.

Also, the regular sex scenes for Nikki all default to the Polymorphism scenes if you have the power. The regular sex scenes are impossible to see once you have it. It acts like you are always using the pink sex button option in the UI (to have sex as a girl), instead of the black one (to have sex as a boy). Scene 1 will appear as the normal Generous/Selfish scene, but the followup will start talking about burrying your pussy in her face and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: gestved

znz69

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 62948

Overview:

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Updated: 2018-03-28
Censorship: No
Version: v0.23.0
Developer/Publisher: Night City Productions - -
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

IMPORANT:

Downloads:
v0.23.0: MEGA - - - -
Patch:

v0.22.0 WIN: - - - - -
v0.22.0 Mac:
Others: -

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@jpsimon, until Baal notices the errors, would you mind uploading a players fix file with those you've already mentioned included? I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want to use an unRenner.

@znz69 Yeah, it's pretty grindy and requires some to a lot of patience. There are mods that help with the grind, however...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
You know, until you start source diving, you really can't understand just how fucking huge this game is. The number of scenes available that you won't see unless you replay it with a completely different setup. Ephebophilia, Incest, the dick powers, and gender-swapping powers, are all responsible for at least 20 different major scene variations - per character. At least the fetish, nympho, and obsessive scenes all seem to follow a formula so it's easy to find them. Those other ones ... not so much. Especially the ones that require you to have, like between 25 and 50 (but no more than 50) corruption. There's about 20 major scenes that require that.

If I had to play again, I would not start any scenes until I had all of the powers and 2xdick/2xgender Poly powers (requires big dick picked at the beginning). At least that way you'd know if something was there. Otherwise they never popup an option dialogue to use the powers to change the scene. The photo album? It only lists the main scene, even when there's 5+ major variations to that scene, so its misleading.

Reactions: BadTime69

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Progress on 0.24.00:

• Minor plotline #2 - 100% rendered 80% written & coded
  • Minor plotline #3 - 100% Rendered 30% written & coded
  • Medium plotline #2 - 100% Rendered
  • Monster Cock Combat option - 100% Rendered
  • New School Enemy - 70% Rendered

24.00 almost done :) Mary on here way !!!!
Yesssssssssss I just need Mary NOW

What I'm hoping in next version's content is that you can interract with the girls on different locations outside of school.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
In "SuperPowered_v0.23.00\game\images\Characters\Nikki\Nympho\", there are 4 files with an unnecessary underscore that will cause a crash during Nikki's nymphomaniac scene #4 (the final assault on Gillian) if you transform into Billy Jean. Rename these files to match the scheme used in the other image files:

Conversely, all of Nikki's Nymphomaniac and Obsessive photo blocks are bugged. The individual scenes aren't getting registered as you play through them.

Also, Nikki's "straight phone invite" doesn't work. Where she has Re-calibrate: Gender Attraction. It's supposed to give you the option at night whether to appear as Billy or Billy Gear. Billy never appears as an option, but all the scene files are there. It's a simple renpy fix to remove the conditions in char_nikki.rpy.

Also, the regular sex scenes for Nikki all default to the Polymorphism scenes if you have the power. The regular sex scenes are impossible to see once you have it. It acts like you are always using the pink sex button option in the UI (to have sex as a girl), instead of the black one (to have sex as a boy). Scene 1 will appear as the normal Generous/Selfish scene, but the followup will start talking about burrying your pussy in her face and stuff.
I've fixed the file name issues in the code. I haven't coded Nikki for the phone replay options, namely because I'm gonna be removing that feature I think. It's getting too bulky for me to maintain, and honestly, I tried to make a UI for it, and realised how futile that was. I just have too many variations to track all scenes and be able to replay them. I've fixed the straight phone invite over option. As for the straight vs poly scenes with Nikki...in all honesty, the UI was replaced by one of my coders and I'm still learning how it works, so I may need him to look at that issue. These fixes will appear in the next major update.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
don't remove the phone feature please, this games has infinite scenes, how I will be able to keep track of all of them and even replay them? can't keep track of so many saves

every game should have the replay scenes feature, but if some modder could reintroduce it I wouldn't mind if it got out of the main game

Reactions: Passion3D

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
don't remove the phone feature please, this games has infinite scenes, how I will be able to keep track of all of them and even replay them? can't keep track of so many saves

every game should have the replay scenes feature, but if some modder could reintroduce it I wouldn't mind if it got out of the main game
I would find it too bad, that the function replay disappears :( if it is the case, I believe that I will not resist the time before to look at the question and to introduce it in SFC ;)
Waiting for the next update ;)

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018

Even if you didn't choose the gender swap option, nikki's scenes will still glitch and show the dialogues for the gender swap scenes

Reactions: jpsimon
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes