T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know what all the flaws are? Is there an exhibitionism one?
Code:
    $ player.flaw_incest = False
    $ player.flaw_sadism = False
    $ player.flaw_uniform_fetishism = False
    $ player.flaw_group_participation = False
    $ player.flaw_gender_bender = False
    $ player.flaw_ephebophilia = False
    $ player.flaw_agateophilia = False
    $ player.flaw_anililagnia = False
    $ player.flaw_masochism = False
    $ player.flaw_exhibitionism = False
    $ player.flaw_rapist = False
...and you start the game with public masturbation. Not all flaws implemented or used in the game as yet.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
what mods let me lower demerits? I have 10 hours gameplay and really do not want to start over, and need to reduce my demerits
Demerits also naturally expire after two months. If you'd just prefer to cheat your way out of demerits, try demerits = [] at the console.

Last edited:

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
What is the polyfix supposed to fix? and how do I install it?I don't see where it is supposed to go and I can't find instructions.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
What is the polyfix supposed to fix? and how do I install it?I don't see where it is supposed to go and I can't find instructions.

If you download the game from it is not needed.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I updated my walkthrough with some corrections to make tweaking mental states (Obssessive/Nympho) a lot easier (both temporary and permanent). Also added a section for optimizing stats and Mind Control options. I think the main thing I'm missing there now is a more detailed section on Fetishes but I haven't had time to unlock the fetishes for all the girls myself yet so that will have to wait til I have more time to play it, probably after the next version comes out.

Reactions: DarkPhilosopher

thoughtswithsex

Dec 12, 2017
I use the cheat mod and I "add sophie number ", The phone have two pages, One page was full so the number of shophie should save in page two. The problem is that I can't access page two, the game crashes every time I try, I think thats the problem is sophie doesn't have images to show, like the others, in the phone. I want to know if there is a solution to it or how to remove the phone number for not to crash again. (Sorry for my english.)

Thanks!!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I updated my walkthrough with some corrections to make tweaking mental states (Obssessive/Nympho) a lot easier (both temporary and permanent). Also added a section for optimizing stats and Mind Control options. I think the main thing I'm missing there now is a more detailed section on Fetishes but I haven't had time to unlock the fetishes for all the girls myself yet so that will have to wait til I have more time to play it, probably after the next version comes out.
I made a post on the last page regarding the step up from Temporary to Deep Seated you might want to look at if you're not source diving yourself. Regarding Fetishes, I don't know if it's written anywhere, Mom, Nikki, Steph, and Denise are the only ones with fetishes implemented. Although, for Allie, there is one spoken reference to her having an anal fetish during the 'selfish' sex scene if you don't have the Big Dick perk (Billy says "Who knew Allie was a closet anal fetishist?!" when she gets wet over it). But there is no actual code for that. If you open all the source files in Notepad++ and search them all at once for ".fetish=true", that is part of the command that says you learned their fetish. There are 4 results (Mom, Sis, Denise, Nikki). All of their quest chains to discover their fetishes are 9 steps long.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Base game and MOD Simple Full Cheat updated

If you have this problem:
101507_upload_2018-4-19_16-30-13.png
Download and install the new compiled version of SuperPowered

Last edited:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
GDrive is faster;)
Mega limits the upload to 1Mb/s

EDIT: Ok, all link are updated

Last edited:

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
the stat bars for favor love etc has dissapeared i have tried these ones but none works for me

_in_replay = False

renpy.store.suppress_overlay = False

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
GDrive is faster;)
Mega limits the upload to 1Mb/s

EDIT: Ok, all link are updated
? I get about 5-10MB/s over MEGA... Usually.
Remember when they were on the whole Mebibytes and Kibabytes thing with QBitTorrent? I don't see those measurements anywhere else.

the stat bars for favor love etc has dissapeared i have tried these ones but none works for me

_in_replay = False

renpy.store.suppress_overlay = False
This happened to me once. The only way I could help myself was to delete all my saves and start afresh.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Remember when they were on the whole Mebibytes and Kibabytes thing with QBitTorrent? I don't see those measurements anywhere else.

This happened to me once. The only way I could help myself was to delete all my saves and start afresh.
i loaded a previous save this happened when i choose a girl as a drone

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Stephanie's Sexbot scene is impossible to trigger. Traced to "loc_school.rpy" under "label school_sexbot_list_loop(char):" ... the line starting with "if char.reprogram==" excludes Stephanie even though she should meet the 4 criteria. The result is she's never counted as an available sexbot scene in the pre-class script, so the scene ("sister_sexbot_script") will never naturally fire.

If anyone is a patron for Night City, feel free to pass that along. It is a tiny bug and would probably go unnoticed forever otherwise, since RNGs are involved and it's such a minor scene.

I get around 10-25mb down on the embedded website. The MegaSYNC desktop app, on the other hand, is limited to 1mb/s after about 20 seconds of high speed (80-90mbs on the high end). They throttle the bandwidth, and it's impossible to deny. There's conversations about it on google. It makes no fucking sense at all. It should be faster than the web page.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I made a post on the last page regarding the step up from Temporary to Deep Seated you might want to look at if you're not source diving yourself. Regarding Fetishes, I don't know if it's written anywhere, Mom, Nikki, Steph, and Denise are the only ones with fetishes implemented. Although, for Allie, there is one spoken reference to her having an anal fetish during the 'selfish' sex scene if you don't have the Big Dick perk (Billy says "Who knew Allie was a closet anal fetishist?!" when she gets wet over it). But there is no actual code for that. If you open all the source files in Notepad++ and search them all at once for ".fetish=true", that is part of the command that says you learned their fetish. There are 4 results (Mom, Sis, Denise, Nikki). All of their quest chains to discover their fetishes are 9 steps long.
Allie has some sex scenes that seem like they may be leading up to that type of fetish. The last one I've seen she actually chlorophorm's Billy and starts having anal sex with him while he's unconscious. There are several scenes leading up to it.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes