Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Im not sure if I done this. If this was in older version of the game then probably I have them done but I dont get any new ones.
I play without any mods or cheats, I got all powers exept full poly (still waiting to see what other options will give), got all stats at max, got all quests from the list.
On the NCHDL meetings I didnt get any lead, just: "Lets focus on the task at hand for now".
I wonder if this because in game clock I have year 5?
That sounds like you have an active mission, are you going to classes ? should trigger before a class if you are

freakshow2017

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone let me know what the 3 new NCHDL plotlines referred to in the latest update log as I only seem to get the exam papers one and the car thief.

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
That sounds like you have an active mission, are you going to classes ? should trigger before a class if you are
I was running every class 20 times but nothing happend, there is no way to check active mission.
From what I remember I have same as person above, I got exam papers and the car thief, from that time I just got this: "Lets focus on the task at hand for now" and cant trigger any new quest.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
hahahaha
yesterday i saw the scene '' mom destroys billy s ass'' for the first time
and (although i dislike anything in MY ass ) this made me laugh and this
sort off scenes make me love this game even more , the story writer(s)
have great sence of humor.

cant wait to see mary implented , but pls dont stop teasing , tease more

greetz
How did you get this? I unlocked mom's fetish, but that part never happens.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
Are all of Sandra's obsession scenes playable? I have half of them unlocked and they all say bonus no. How do you unlock the ones that say bonus yes?

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
From where I see...

The first 3 ones are the regular cases.
The 4th and the 5th are when your mom comes to pick you up (the 5th being after you reprogrammed her to do favors in the car)
6th and the 7th are just like the previous too, 6th has no happy ending and the 7th does.
8th is just obsessed whitout happy ending
9th is obsessed with with bj in the end.

I guess all of them are achievable

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
Ok thanks! I didn't have the 5th,7th, or 9th unlocked, but that's because I didn't have joy ride programmed on mom.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
The 5th is the joy-ride and the only ones that need the reprogramming
9th is Nynpho.
I'm playing the 7th right now to be sure, it's just obsessed, without the reprogramming. =)
Edit: Ouch. There's a secret ending on the 7th

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Sandra Obsessive Scenes conditions:
1) Obsessive 1
2) Obsessive 2
3) Obsessive 3 (Action: Fly Away)
4) Obsessive 3 (Action: Walk Away, Mom: Normal, Bonus: No)
5) Obsessive 3 (Action: Walk Away, Mom: Normal, Bonus: Joy Ride)
6) Obsessive 3 (Action: Walk Away, Mom: Obsessive, Bonus: No)
7) Obsessive 3 (Action: Walk Away, Mom: Obsessive, Bonus: Joy Ride)
8) Obsessive 3 (Action: Walk Away, Mom: Nympho, Bonus: No)
9) Obsessive 3 (Action: Walk Away, Mom: Nympho, Bonus: Joy Ride)

Reprogram : Personal Assistant works in place of Joy Ride as well.

Reactions: Centurion

livebocac

Apr 8, 2018
hey can some one please upload a mac os version? :FeelsBadMan:
Nevermind. gives you recent renpy launcher, extracted it run it and and build the os x version of the game myself. I wouldn't mind sharing though.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I can't get Denise's fetish. I have asked all the questions, just like mom, sis and Nikki, but then when I do favor actions, nothing special gets triggered. Am I missing something?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes