DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
It's not character specific. That would take way too long and be too tedious to track, so if you have wild oats on a character, nympho scenes for that character don't trigger.
Well, that kind of sucks. What use is a harem if you don't allow them to play with one another? That just helps to bring them closer. Still wouldn't share my harem with other men, but there's a certain beauty in girl-on-girl action.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If you fail at getting Derek to go out with Sandra the first time, how do you progress? I can't find the option to get Derek on the soccer team and the Monday library session just has the guy (who I've had go after Derek every time so far) tell me there's nothing new to report. I seem to be stuck.
you will get an option when you visit larson before going to her room, it require that you tutor tamara and derek a number of times, don't know the number exactly but it's not high, the option to make him a goalie should appear

it may require that you are more or less far into recruiting tamara, but I'm not sure

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
you will get an option when you visit larson before going to her room, it require that you tutor tamara and derek a number of times, don't know the number exactly but it's not high, the option to make him a goalie should appear
From the game code, it looks like:
  • Billy must have reached the point where Fred can investigate Tamara and Derek.
  • Must not have set Derrick up with Sandra.
  • Have 60 Favor with Larson.
  • Tutored Tamara at least 10 times.

Reactions: malevus and gestved

arbrearbre

Nov 5, 2017
lol
I meant any way to choose the game protagonist's name ? to Change the name people call you from billy to something else (than billy jean).

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
I seem to messed up somehow, for some reason I don't have the training sessions of freddy with mom, I restarted the game with the new version, had the first dialog and chose "maybe mom can help", had one scene afterwards and then nothing happens on mondays. Anyone knows what to do?

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Question, is this the Patreon release, because I notice there is bonus content for patreon members in this (is it included here)

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
@Baal7734 Are there any plans to make it slightly easier to lower willpower for characters when you don't have the mind control / sympathic link powers.

I ask because in my current playthrough I'm trying to unlock all the no taboo scenes (i.e. obsessive/nympho mom but no mind control weakness etc..) Its very easy to do on Allie due to the effects of mischief action, but for everyone else you need essentially maxed out stats with maxed available powers to effectively lower willpower with the negative actions and still keep love inside parameters required for turning obsessive/nympho.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yes, Humanitas (the social utility power that Tamara has) will help, as well as a few other methods via profession skills.

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Yes, Humanitas (the social utility power that Tamara has) will help, as well as a few other methods via profession skills.
Thanks, that's good to know.

It's a real pain to do it right now which is a shame as some of those scenes are very good but not many players will see them because of the efforts involved in getting them

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Well there's always the insanity aura....
Am I missing something here?

I've been breaking them, then lowering willpower below 50 (the grindy part) and getting lust/love to the right levels, and then finally scum saving with insanity aura to get desired effect. (twice really to make it deep-seated)

Are you saying stats don't matter when Insanity Aura is used? If so, then I can just go with RNG on Aura (still a lot of scum saving, but none of the other grinds involved)

Edit : silly typo

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah insanity aura ignores their stats, and skips right to the stability, if you luck into the state change effect. But you still need to worry about willpower afterwards.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes