shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Ahh, thanks. That will make it much easier to get the scenes I'm missing (without cheating).

Yep, I understand why I'd need to watch willpower before making it deep-seated.

DakkonBB

Jul 18, 2017
I did really enjoy this game but DAMN did I mess up my game by trying to use cheats to view scenes. Broke all of the things! I'll probably go back through it when there's more updates done and mess it up all over again.

Reactions: badblonde

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I did really enjoy this game but DAMN did I mess up my game by trying to use cheats to view scenes. Broke all of the things! I'll probably go back through it when there's more updates done and mess it up all over again.

Re install the game and play it with no cheat :D ... Hard mode is fun lol

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Quick question: Is the v0.24.02 version actually available or is it just mentioned on the wiki for show?
It says it's basically a RenPy engine update to fix some bugs, it might be the same as what Passion3D is doing with each release?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Quick question: Is the v0.24.02 version actually available or is it just mentioned on the wiki for show?
It says it's basically a RenPy engine update to fix some bugs, it might be the same as what Passion3D is doing with each release?
According to the Patreon, it's available. But as it's just fixes, I think we'd be better off waiting until the NEXT update.

Reactions: Gaboris

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I worked with RenpyTom all weekend figuring out one of those bugs. Turns out the tooltips were not caching properly in the latest version of Ren'py, it's been fixed . I'll have a hotfix for superpowered out sometime this week.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
@Baal

thanx man for taking complains from pirate site members so serious and immediatly
followed by action (after a weekend hard work)
I am really greatfull for it

Reactions: badblonde

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Wait, this is a PIRATE site?! I thought this was just an uncensored Patreon mirror where beta-testers of the game brainstormed with Baal so that he can publish a far superior product on Patreon.

:biggrin:

I agree with @T.Geiger on this one. As much as I enjoy the time between releases where I can think about other things than updating the mod, the 0.24.01 has a few bugs that either prevent the game from loading altogether or simply make it very confusing to play. Now we may have modded some of that away, but I'd still prefer the 'official' fix.

PS @badblonde Mary being thick? I know she's a bit chubby, but come on, you're hurting her feelings. ;)

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Hi. I haven't seemed to be able to start the mid level quest or the new villain. I have gotten the graffetti and the locker thief but nothing else. How does this mid level quest start

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As people are having problems accessing existing content due to those bugs, I can't say I agree with this assessment.
I seem to have hit one of those bugs too...
Can't progress on the recruiting of Dereck or Tamara... when I talk to Freddy, Billy just says he needs to do the paper work.
I waited weeks and weeks after the first tutoring of Freddy before speaking to him again and now nothing works. Tutoring Tamara and Dereck does nothing. Speaking to Larson nothing.

I don't know what else to try

at433

Oct 20, 2017
this custom mouse pointer in this game is kinda slow and laggy, can i have normal fast mouse speed as in all other renpy games?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Not sure what you got into. You don't tutor Freddy. After hero comes with idea of league and speaks ab that with Larson you got the option to meet with him every monday. Here's my path (not sure if it is right/best):

- you tank with Freddy (monday after school)
- you come up with the idea to create your league (monday after talk w Freddy)
- You talk with Larson (Tuesday) - she tells you need 3 more ppl. Freddy immediately in, Derek/Tamara - out.

At that moment you can tutor Tamara (when you get to 40 Favor - you'll have a chance to flirt - I screwed there). Tutoring Derek is useless as he sleeps.

- Each monday you meet with Freddy and try to know something about other 2. (at the end of the meeting you give Freddy an order to look for 1 or another)

Derek Path

- Freddy will notify you on Derek being alone in the lunch room - you will have an option to join him
- Freddy will notify you on Derek trying to follow Samantha - you'll see her slapping him in the face
- Freddy will notify you on Ailee(?) hiding from Derek - you'll see her hiding from him in the corridor
- Freddy will notify you on Derek trying to follow Sandra in the pool area - you can arrange them date & it will a) recruit Derek b) make him not sleep on Tutors

Tamara Path

- Freddy will notify you that she is taking the bus to Downtown. At that moment you can decide to check it out, but you need to distract Freddie somehow. One of the ways - tell him to peep on your mom.
each time you spy - Freddie peeps & slowly goes the path of corruption. However at one moment I was no longer able to tutor Tamara nor follow her, however I've got the chance to ask Larson a favor by hinting on someone else able to join the league. (need 100 favor)
I seem to have hit one of those bugs too...
Can't progress on the recruiting of Dereck or Tamara... when I talk to Freddy, Billy just says he needs to do the paper work.
I waited weeks and weeks after the first tutoring of Freddy before speaking to him again and now nothing works. Tutoring Tamara and Dereck does nothing. Speaking to Larson nothing.

I don't know what else to try

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

ashamila1994

Jun 14, 2017
in newer version, how to get all actions in sister and nikki fetishes? in previous version, there's an option to morph billy into a girl (sister fetish) and to a half guy in nikki's fetish. this time it's not appearing. do know why?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

Not sure what you got into. You don't tutor Freddy. After hero comes with idea of league and speaks ab that with Larson you got the option to meet with him every monday. Here's my path (not sure if it is right/best):

- you tank with Freddy (monday after school)
- you come up with the idea to create your league (monday after talk w Freddy)
- You talk with Larson (Tuesday) - she tells you need 3 more ppl. Freddy immediately in, Derek/Tamara - out.
Yip, got that far and did that but then instead of meeting Freddy again the following week, I focused on grinding rep and money. I've now completed all goals execpt the "Can't Beat them, Join em.. now what."

Months later... like end of Jan/Feb I tried to trigger the quest by meeting Freddy again but nothing had triggered and when meeting Freddy again on Mondays it just gives me that "complete paperwork" line.

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
I have gotten the graffetti and the locker thief but nothing else. How does this mid level quest start
Im not sure if I done this. If this was in older version of the game then probably I have them done but I dont get any new ones.
I play without any mods or cheats, I got all powers exept full poly (still waiting to see what other options will give), got all stats at max, got all quests from the list.
On the NCHDL meetings I didnt get any lead, just: "Lets focus on the task at hand for now".
I wonder if this because in game clock I have year 5?

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
in newer version, how to get all actions in sister and nikki fetishes? in previous version, there's an option to morph billy into a girl (sister fetish) and to a half guy in nikki's fetish. this time it's not appearing. do know why?
Buddy, did you already managed to ask all the questions using persuasion, if yes, have you jogged with (3 times I guess) Nikki before trying to sex her? Have you gone shopping with sis?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Nikki's fetish is not transformists. It's small girls like Allie. Also you can mind control her to have straight sex with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes