janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
I downloaded the crunched version of 24.0.1 in the OP, works fine here except for one thing:
The game is "unren"-ed, so it seems I cannot use GetLucky or any other mods (game folder doesn't even contain scripts.rpa). Did I download the wrong crunched version, or was it supposed to be unmoddable ?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
The only way I've found is when you break her then use unzip.
Yeah in that case I get why this confused me all the time when others mentioned it. Thanks. :)

Is there a walkthrough up yet, or am I just blind?
There might be one but this game is too complex for a walkthrough. There' a link in the OP for the wiki that explains things and is a lot better than a walkthrough.

It will take a little time to read through it but after you have you can just use it as a reference while you're playing.
Actually there's a walkthrough just at the end of this thread, although I'd call it more of a guide for the exact reason what Centurion mentioned, but I always point people to it since it's the best option we have other than the wiki.

Reactions: arocker124

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hotfix 0.24.02 is up

someone send it to the modders

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I downloaded the crunched version of 24.0.1 in the OP, works fine here except for one thing:
The game is "unren"-ed, so it seems I cannot use GetLucky or any other mods (game folder doesn't even contain scripts.rpa). Did I download the wrong crunched version, or was it supposed to be unmoddable ?
if you download the SLDR-0.24.01-GETLUCKY-SRC.zip version of get lucky you should be able to install it

just throw all the contents inside the game folder and you should be fine, don't worry as it's supposed to not have the scripts.rpa in this version of the mod

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
No wonder I keep taking forever to grind! I keep trying to make a physical based build when there's no physical based powers yet >_<

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
to me at least the best is to choose social skills as first option and them mental, it helps a lot grinding the girls for favor/love/lust

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I also noticed that if you're too villainous from the start, nothing gets complete. The minimum of at least pretending to be a hero is required.

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
How to trigger this new plotlines? On NCHDL meetings its always: "Lets focus on the task at hand for now" but I dont see to be in any task (there was one task with thief but I done it), I was trying to find some clue in walkthrough but without any luck.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Basically the same for me. I got one tuesday, where I was informed about the grafitti in the science wing, choose Tamara for investigating it, and since then more than a month has passed without anything happening. Tried pretty much every action you can take in school, but still nothing.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong here?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Basically the same for me. I got one tuesday, where I was informed about the grafitti in the science wing, choose Tamara for investigating it, and since then more than a month has passed without anything happening. Tried pretty much every action you can take in school, but still nothing.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong here?

Nope not a bug this part of the story is not her story so its going to take some time for it to happen

Vahaka

Jan 22, 2018
How to make this/any story running? I recruit ppl for NCHDL (but active members are Tamara and Freddy), there was one task with catching a girl next to car and after this nothing new like its stuck.

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
Alright people I have a question which I m sure many people asked before and you probably answer it more then once but I kind a do my search but couldnt find anything anyway here it goes;
So I have set 4 students to Nymphomania all of their love is 100 lust is 100 corruption is 100 willpower 10 and inhibition is 0 and also, I programmed them with Wild Oats and Personal Asistant so, here is the question why the only scene I get at school is with Tamara i was sure that I m going to all 4 students nymphomania scenes but it seems I m doing something wrong since there is no problem with other 2 girl that I made obsesive and finally they are all deep seated mental illness not temporary :/

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Alright people I have a question which I m sure many people asked before and you probably answer it more then once but I kind a do my search but couldnt find anything anyway here it goes;
So I have set 4 students to Nymphomania all of their love is 100 lust is 100 corruption is 100 willpower 10 and inhibition is 0 and also, I programmed them with Wild Oats and Personal Asistant so, here is the question why the only scene I get at school is with Tamara i was sure that I m going to all 4 students nymphomania scenes but it seems I m doing something wrong since there is no problem with other 2 girl that I made obsesive and finally they are all deep seated mental illness not temporary :/
Wild Oats is most likely your problem. Nympho scenes tend to involve other characters / NPC's. Wild Oats means that they only have eyes for the MC so those scenes can't trigger

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
Wild Oats is most likely your problem. Nympho scenes tend to involve other characters / NPC's. Wild Oats means that they only have eyes for the MC so those scenes can't trigger
Well i tried to remove the Wild Oats and its worked like you said but weird thing is Sandra has no Nympho scenes with other males I was used wild oats to mostly block corruption scenes with other males anyway thank you for the advice ^^

Gantz

Apr 27, 2017
If you fail at getting Derek to go out with Sandra the first time, how do you progress? I can't find the option to get Derek on the soccer team and the Monday library session just has the guy (who I've had go after Derek every time so far) tell me there's nothing new to report. I seem to be stuck.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Well i tried to remove the Wild Oats and its worked like you said but weird thing is Sandra has no Nympho scenes with other males I was used wild oats to mostly block corruption scenes with other males anyway thank you for the advice ^^
It's not character specific. That would take way too long and be too tedious to track, so if you have wild oats on a character, nympho scenes for that character don't trigger.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It's not character specific. That would take way too long and be too tedious to track, so if you have wild oats on a character, nympho scenes for that character don't trigger.
I think only Allie and Kelly involved the other man in nympho events. About nympho events of Kelly only the last one involved the other man. Maybe there will be much work on adjusting nympho events of Allie because of modifying lines to make the story smooth and reasonable. No matter what, this is a good game. ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you fail at getting Derek to go out with Sandra the first time, how do you progress? I can't find the option to get Derek on the soccer team and the Monday library session just has the guy (who I've had go after Derek every time so far) tell me there's nothing new to report. I seem to be stuck.
I'm not sure if this bug is specific to 0.24.1 but after he goes all arse on you, send Freddy to investigate him. Eventually some info about the Soccer team will turn up. Once that happens (or if you've hit the "nothing new" wall), talk to Principal Larson about Derek. That option should turn up on its own under Administration -> Meeting with the Principal.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes