ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, how long does it normally take to reprogram Nikki's gender preference? 'Cause it's been a bit over a week and still nothing. Starting to think I broke something.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
So, how long does it normally take to reprogram Nikki's gender preference? 'Cause it's been a bit over a week and still nothing. Starting to think I broke something.
If it is like programming anything else, it is going to depend on how much control you've left in her. Low number = forever. 100 = overnight.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If it is like programming anything else, it is going to depend on how much control you've left in her. Low number = forever. 100 = overnight.
Thanks. It was very low. Don't know how it got that low, since I kept spamming my abilities on her. But oh well. Cheating it to 100 fixed the issue.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, public masturbation is one. I also got Billy hauled in for fucking the drug dealer in the hallway a couple of times, planting drugs on her, and Kelly reported Billy for continuing to drop her willpower after she said stop because he was hurting her.

It wasn't end game for me though, maybe because Billy's alignment was pretty good.... after hauling him in to the Initiative, they told him they knew he was a pretty good guy but that he better straighten up. Or else.
... I'm really tempted to begin playing far sooner than I expected with stuff like this...

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks. It was very low. Don't know how it got that low, since I kept spamming my abilities on her. But oh well. Cheating it to 100 fixed the issue.
Advanced reprogramming consumes 80 control on act of reprogramming itself, so the highest possible left over control will be 20.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Advanced reprogramming consumes 80 control on act of reprogramming itself, so the highest possible left over control will be 20.
Yeah, but I was spamming domination on her every time I saw her. Yet when I checked her stats after T.Geiger pointed out what I needed to do her control was at 0.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Yeah, but I was spamming domination on her every time I saw her. Yet when I checked her stats after T.Geiger pointed out what I needed to do her control was at 0.
Some of the programming is counter-balanced, and one of them removes control to gain something else each day (don't remember what). You might check her programming in her phone menu to make sure she doesn't have something like that.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Some of the programming is counter-balanced, and one of them removes control to gain something else each day (don't remember what). You might check her programming in her phone menu to make sure she doesn't have something like that.
The only programming I had on her was the gender preference. So unless that takes away control over time then I don't know what the issue was. Might've just been a glitch on my side. It's not the first one. The bars that show up when character stats are raised or lowered are gone now for some reason. But that's not as big of a deal. I'm just glad I can bone Nikki now.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
I have most of this figured out now except for one of Samantha's nympho scenes.. can't seem to unlock it. I've got 1, 2 and 3 as well as the party with Kelly, but the other one's still "??? ??????? ????" can anyone give any hints of what i need to unlock it? It keeps replaying the cheerleader scene with her Kelly and Mary..

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
renpy.store.suppress_overlay = False has worked for a couple of other people.
Didn't work sadly. But thanks anyway.
The bars disappeared after I triggered some scenes from the gallery on the phone. Guessing it was Nikki's that did it, since some of those didn't work right or didn't even wanna play. So I guess it's an issue with the Get Lucky mod. But like I said, it's not a big deal. Barely pay attention to those stats anyway, since I can just manually alter them whenever. :p

Reactions: badblonde

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I would if it sounds like something you'd like. There's a bit of grind but there's a lot of content.
I played some of the earlier updates so I'm used to the grind.

My main beef was the lack of any story. I know that's coming along slowly but I was waiting for some meat to go with the veggies they had in the game. Don't get me wrong, some of the earlier girls were intriguing but I needed more to it.

I guess when you're using only one main power though (since I still can't wrap my head around Mind Control and the Insanity stuff wasn't my fetish) along with no real way to save the pictures along with the grind was just too much and I follow it at a glance.

It just means I missed some of the humor like Allie being able to molest you since she's a toddler...

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I played some of the earlier updates so I'm used to the grind.

My main beef was the lack of any story. I know that's coming along slowly but I was waiting for some meat to go with the veggies they had in the game. Don't get me wrong, some of the earlier girls were intriguing but I needed more to it.

I guess when you're using only one main power though (since I still can't wrap my head around Mind Control and the Insanity stuff wasn't my fetish) along with no real way to save the pictures along with the grind was just too much and I follow it at a glance.

It just means I missed some of the humor like Allie being able to molest you since she's a toddler...
Yeah, I know what you mean. I started just getting every 4 or 5 updates. I'll probably get another when Mary is finished then wait for a significant addition. I think things will start getting more interesting once the story evolves beyond the school.

I like the mind control power but I'm not interested in the insanity either.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
For those getting the Mom/Nikki thing, that's probably because of the duplicate label-issue. In layman's terms, there is a line in both Mom and Nikki's file that basically tells the game (when you click on Selfish):
"Go and play the selfish scene, then come back here for the next step. This is my address."
Problem is, in this one instance, Mom and Nikki have the same address. So the game doesn't know where to go for the next step and ends up returning to the wrong girl.

At least, that's what I think. Use my mod or @T.Geiger 's fix and try again. Or just don't be Selfish! It's only kinky the first time anyway. :p
Where is T.Geiger's bugfix? Can't find it to download...

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Having an error in 24.01 when I try to do major favors with any character. I attached the traceback?

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
You need to use mind control to suppress family ties. Once you do that it takes some time for it to take effect. How long depends on the level of control you have over her. There's a link to the wiki in the OP

You need to get resistance training at the Initiative for each new power.
I did that, but with the mod, how long does it take?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Try redownloading the game. That label exists, and the only thing I can think of, is your version of the game is corrupt.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I did that, but with the mod, how long does it take?
It depends on the level of control you have over her. In the 0 - 20 range it takes forever, like a month. With 60 or 80 control maybe a week or less. I usually shoot for around 60 control.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes