gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can anyone explain how to unlock the romance options with Allie? I've got the perk thing but cant work it out
you got the Ephebophilia flaw? you get it by buying the sympathic link power

otherwise you can't have normal relation with her like other girls

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
you got the Ephebophilia flaw? you get it by buying the sympathic link power

otherwise you can't have normal relation with her like other girls

for some reason i didnt have it the first time round, all good now though, just wondering how to get this scene

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to fuck Stephanie? I cheated her (No familie ties) and still can't cause is a relative, need i to hack myself someway?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I got a bug!
I was fucking mom and after doing Selfish Selfish, the next three options show Nikki.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Nikki will ignore your request (even though the dialog says she agrees) unless you buy the Polymorphism power and choose the option that lets you become a girl for a while.
i can have a sex with her without Polymorphism. I got her fetish and all of her nympho.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Move these files and test game. If all is ok, so delete, else put them back in place ;)

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
this game is so fucking bad

the creator obviously loves cuck and will do everything he can to add cucking into the game with a ton of NTR content and crazy grinding

The game take fucking forever to get any action, and most of the action is shit, all the images of events happening in the mc's room at night are super dark plus the low quality renders you can't even distinguish anything
well if you hate the game so much here's an idea, don't fucking play it and while you're at it fuck off and quit your yapping

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
anybody has superpowerd ver 22? in that ver i can invite Nikki without polymorphism , and i got the scenes, too. the latest ver didn't show the scenes when i invite her to my room at nigh when finally i can have sex with her without polymorphis

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a way to fuck Stephanie? I cheated her (No familie ties) and still can't cause is a relative, need i to hack myself someway?
You need to use mind control to suppress family ties. Once you do that it takes some time for it to take effect. How long depends on the level of control you have over her. There's a link to the wiki in the OP

I can't buy any powers. I have a rank of 2, not sure what I am doing wrong.
You need to get resistance training at the Initiative for each new power.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes