Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Please awnser my qustion

How to unlock fetist denise ???
Please also do your own "homework" and look up stuff about the games you play.

The Wiki over here has a good bunch of guides, but sadly most stuff are pure RNG so you'll either have to do some save scumming or prepare for a long grind:

Reactions: Darkaura

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
How did you unlock this scene???
Well, first you'd need to have the powers to turn into a girl (level 2, I think) and grow a monster cock. Then have normal sex with Allie. After a couple of the Generous/Selfish options, there is one with Monster Cock/Surprise/Half-Shift added. Select Half-Shift.

Bam! Allie and well-hung Billie Jean going at it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
How to unlock fetist denise ?
A giant pain in the ass. You have to work through all the small favors, then the big ones, and then do all S&M-ish actions (like rough kiss) then you'll get the fetish button during skip-class sexy-time.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
Would it kill someone to update the OP with current change logs? I will literally get the information for you.

not much people give a fuck about this game anymore, sometimes new version comes and take weeks for some mod to update the post

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
How do you access the new content? I have rank 2 for Monster cock but nothing pops up and I dont know how the new mischief action works.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
this game is so fucking bad

the creator obviously loves cuck and will do everything he can to add cucking into the game with a ton of NTR content and crazy grinding

The game take fucking forever to get any action, and most of the action is shit, all the images of events happening in the mc's room at night are super dark plus the low quality renders you can't even distinguish anything

Reactions: Apostate

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Please also do your own "homework" and look up stuff about the games you play.

The Wiki over here has a good bunch of guides, but sadly most stuff are pure RNG so you'll either have to do some save scumming or prepare for a long grind:
Thank man

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this game is so fucking bad

the creator obviously loves cuck and will do everything he can to add cucking into the game with a ton of NTR content and crazy grinding
Granted the grinding can be annoying at times, but there's far worse games when it comes to grinding. Besides which, you can just cheat your stats up and that easily alleviates the majority of the grinding, and lets you get to the rest of the content.

As for cucking and NTR... You're obviously doing things wrong if that's what you're experiencing. Especially given that the closest I've come to with that has been when you purposefully put the mother into a nympho state that's carrying over onto Wednesdays and Saturdays when she's gone out clubbing with Sophie. That includes the chance that when she comes back, it's to be fucked ragged by people who are not her son...

Go check the wiki (link on the first post in this thread), and have a read through. More than enough information for you to formulate a strategy for avoiding any NTR content.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
i am wondering i don't remember if i had choosen the well enbowed perk at the beginning of the game is there any console comand to enable it or any mod so i don't haave to start all over again???
player.perk_wellendowed=True

How do you deal with Karma/Terrorstrike? do i need to avoid them or can i do something to them when they come?
You need to avoid them.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone explain how to unlock the romance options with Allie? I've got the perk thing but cant work it out
Get favor high enough to flirt with her then get love high enough to sext her. Once her lust is high enough you can have sex with her. I don't remember how high you have to get each of those.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes