Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
How do you deal with Karma/Terrorstrike? do i need to avoid them or can i do something to them when they come?
Wait... Is that some kind of an end game content? I've even looked at the Wiki and didn't even find a mention of them so I thought they weren't implemented yet.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Wait... Is that some kind of an end game content? I've even looked at the Wiki and didn't even find a mention of them so I thought they weren't implemented yet.
Yeah, they're implemented. Sometimes Billy gets a warning and sometimes he's toast. I'm not sure what the criteria are but it's wise to keep demerits at a minimum.

Reactions: Gaboris

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
For those getting the Mom/Nikki thing, that's probably because of the duplicate label-issue. In layman's terms, there is a line in both Mom and Nikki's file that basically tells the game (when you click on Selfish):
"Go and play the selfish scene, then come back here for the next step. This is my address."
Problem is, in this one instance, Mom and Nikki have the same address. So the game doesn't know where to go for the next step and ends up returning to the wrong girl.

At least, that's what I think. Use my mod or @T.Geiger 's fix and try again. Or just don't be Selfish! It's only kinky the first time anyway. :p

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
How can there be duplicate labels?
All labels start with the name of the girl!

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How can there be duplicate labels?
All labels start with the name of the girl!
No they don't, and wrong kind of label.

Code:
The label _call_person_sex5_32 is defined twice, at
  File "game/chars/char_Allie.rpy", line 797 and
  File "game/chars/char_Denise.rpy", line 1301.
Specifically, the line of code (in Allie's file) is call person_sex5 (a) from _call_person_sex5_32
Block Label - where to go
Callback Label - where to come back to
Usually a callback label just comes right back to the line of code that made the call, but it is getting confused here because Denise has the line call person_sex5 (d) from _call_person_sex5_32 .

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
OK. I do not modify the character files for SFC. So I did not really detail the code :)
Thank you for this info ;)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, they're implemented. Sometimes Billy gets a warning and sometimes he's toast. I'm not sure what the criteria are but it's wise to keep demerits at a minimum.
OH! So if my alignment drops too low you mean? Okay I never got to play long enough to loose any more than a single digit of those. :D

Thanks.

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Hi I have gotten the cell phone thief and the graffetti mission I have not seen the medium length quest can anyone tell me how to activate it? Also does the graffetti mission change with corruption for derrick, dennis, or sandra? I have him at derrrick at 15 corruption and nothing yet.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
OH! So if my alignment drops too low you mean? Okay I never got to play long enough to loose any more than a single digit of those. :D

Thanks.
No. Alignment is your inclination toward good (high alignment) or evil (low alignment) choices.
Demerits are given (by the Initiative IIRC) for acts which reflect poorly on them, like masturbating in public.

Both are likely to result in a (probably bad) ending at some point, but a large amount of demerits (or just an amount above a certain level) will probably yield a quicker game over.

BTW, for getting Nikki sex, there's an MC option (in suppression?) that will change her preference to bisexual.

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
This might be part of the hotfix you're talking about but theres a crash during 3rd obsessive Larson encounter with obsessive mom (not sure if that part is relevant). Neither of them are attractive to MC during this.

Last part of traceback below, but error starts after Mom throws Larson off Billy and starts abusing her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was a single image/text combo that loaded during the middle of this, but ignoring error skipped the rest of them.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Good catch. There was a misspelling in the image name. I've fixed it in the hotfix as well.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

Thanks.
No. Alignment is your inclination toward good (high alignment) or evil (low alignment) choices.
Demerits are given (by the Initiative IIRC) for acts which reflect poorly on them, like masturbating in public.

Both are likely to result in a (probably bad) ending at some point, but a large amount of demerits (or just an amount above a certain level) will probably yield a quicker game over.
Yeah, public masturbation is one. I also got Billy hauled in for fucking the drug dealer in the hallway a couple of times, planting drugs on her, and Kelly reported Billy for continuing to drop her willpower after she said stop because he was hurting her.

It wasn't end game for me though, maybe because Billy's alignment was pretty good.... after hauling him in to the Initiative, they told him they knew he was a pretty good guy but that he better straighten up. Or else.

kurious

Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

I've picked up an error on the latest version ...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IndexError: Position outside surface.

Anyone else having this issue (and any idea how to fix it?)

Cheers,

K

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes